Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"It was my dark self...the darkness...inside of me....it's trying to take over my body, sometimes it will force it's way through my body and the pain hurts so much and I----I can't stop it, it overwhelms me.....Thank the gods I snapped to my senses before it continued." Emily put the pillow over her head

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"It was my dark self...the darkness...inside of me....it's trying to take over my body, sometimes it will force it's way through my body and the pain hurts so much and I----I can't stop it, it overwhelms me.....Thank the gods I snapped to my senses before it continued." Emily put the pillow over her head

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"Holy shit." Zii pondered for a moment. "That was what I felt. For a moment, I felt like I was disconnected. Now I know it was the darkness consuming you. Emily...when we get the chance, we need to get Saurill. I don't want you like Falin. He'll...he'll help."

A pause. "What...was it like?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"Holy shit." Zii pondered for a moment. "That was what I felt. For a moment, I felt like I was disconnected. Now I know it was the darkness consuming you. Emily...when we get the chance, we need to get Saurill. I don't want you like Falin. He'll...he'll help."

A pause. "What...was it like?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Zii! You're too young" Said Emily almost laughing, but then seeing her curious face "Well...I don't know from what I remember it felt like I was observing it but it wasn't me..." explained Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Zii! You're too young" Said Emily almost laughing, but then seeing her curious face "Well...I don't know from what I remember it felt like I was observing it but it wasn't me..." explained Emily

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"Alright. I had to ask since Yun's not here...but anyways, we need to meet Saurill. Hopefully he'll fix you."

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"Alright. I had to ask since Yun's not here...but anyways, we need to meet Saurill. Hopefully he'll fix you."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"Here wear this" Emily got up and picked up her green cloak putting the large hood around Zii "Zii, how exactly did you get here?" asked Emily laying back down on her bed
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"Here wear this" Emily got up and picked up her green cloak putting the large hood around Zii "Zii, how exactly did you get here?" asked Emily laying back down on her bed

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"I had a vision, Emily. Of Tiberius and Falin and New Alinor. People everywhere gave me directions here, and I found it. Long story short, it was destiny."

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"I had a vision, Emily. Of Tiberius and Falin and New Alinor. People everywhere gave me directions here, and I found it. Long story short, it was destiny."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Destiny has a wierd way of guiding us...Zii don't worry I won't let anyone harm you...as long as we're together we'll be safe I promise" said Emily pulling out the necklace around her neck that had her mothers wedding ring tied to it, she ran it through her finger before putting her hand in a fist and holding it close to her heart

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Destiny has a wierd way of guiding us...Zii don't worry I won't let anyone harm you...as long as we're together we'll be safe I promise" said Emily pulling out the necklace around her neck that had her mothers wedding ring tied to it, she ran it through her finger before putting her hand in a fist and holding it close to her heart

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(no her parents did not die, her mom gave her their wedding ring so that when Emily set out to travel she'd have something to remember them by)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(no her parents did not die, her mom gave her their wedding ring so that when Emily set out to travel she'd have something to remember them by)

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"Thanks. I'm going to sleep." Zii put her blanket on, laid down, and turned over.

Yun. Yes? Good night. Oh...okay. Good night, Zii.

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"Thanks. I'm going to sleep." Zii put her blanket on, laid down, and turned over.

Yun. Yes? Good night. Oh...okay. Good night, Zii.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Emily rolled over and put her blanket on (wait...they both can use magic which means they can bith speak to each other telepathically while they're sleeping) 'Good Night Zii'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Emily rolled over and put her blanket on (wait...they both can use magic which means they can bith speak to each other telepathically while they're sleeping) 'Good Night Zii'

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

'Good night.'

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

'Good night.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor goes rolls onto the floor. With his head up Malacath please, save Falin.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor goes rolls onto the floor. With his head up Malacath please, save Falin.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

'I promise...' said Emily telepathically, she then tried to make herself go to sleep

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

'I promise...' said Emily telepathically, she then tried to make herself go to sleep

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
The memories of what happened on summerset isles was still in Emily's mind no matter how hard she tried to forget, when she remembered the part of Tiberius stabbing her she woke up and screamed gasping for air as the mark on her forehead burned a bit and stopped
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
The memories of what happened on summerset isles was still in Emily's mind no matter how hard she tried to forget, when she remembered the part of Tiberius stabbing her she woke up and screamed gasping for air as the mark on her forehead burned a bit and stopped

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor falls asleep. Makor hears someones voice, Malacath's "You have no choice, son. You must fight Falin." Makor eyes open wide. His eyes glow red for a second. Then he's sound asleep, almost as if, he fainted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor falls asleep. Makor hears someones voice, Malacath's "You have no choice, son. You must fight Falin." Makor eyes open wide. His eyes glow red for a second. Then he's sound asleep, almost as if, he fainted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.