A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  72  73  74  75 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

(After Sharog in Rise of the Orcs?)

"Then he's hiring people. How many times did he hire you?"

"Just one time with Mogrul."

"Then we need to hunt other assassins." Kleiro turned to the crying woman. "Ma'am, we're going to avenge you. I promise, we will hunt whoever did this down. Team; let's go." They go out of the home. "Paalus, go back and meet with Draconus. Search for wanted criminals. Got it?"

"Sure." Paalus jogged away.

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

"Then we need to hunt other assassins." Kleiro turned to the crying woman. "Ma'am, we're going to avenge you. I promise, we will hunt whoever did this down. Team; let's go." They go out of the home. "Paalus, go back and meet with Draconus. Search for wanted criminals. Got it?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
epic AKH

(She was named after her) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
epic AKH

(She was named after her) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Draconus was sitting down in the main room of Makor's longhouse drinking some wine.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Draconus was sitting down in the main room of Makor's longhouse drinking some wine.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(If by main room you mean throne room, why?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(If by main room you mean throne room, why?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Idk what is the room where everyone eats in and socializes?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(that would be the throne room, now really isn't the time for wine/mead/food) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(that would be the throne room, now really isn't the time for wine/mead/food) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Hey he is drinking because he is mad that there isn't anything he can do, and he doesn't know what you guys have been planning and talking about because he just woke up)

'Hmm should I go out in another attempt to find this kidnapper?...Probably, it is my job to help Makor in these matters. Myswell wait for him'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Hey he is drinking because he is mad that there isn't anything he can do, and he doesn't know what you guys have been planning and talking about because he just woke up)

'Hmm should I go out in another attempt to find this kidnapper?...Probably, it is my job to help Makor in these matters. Myswell wait for him'

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

Paalus opened the door to the throne room. "Draconus! There you are. Kleiro asked a favor of us. We need to do some research."

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

Paalus opened the door to the throne room. "Draconus! There you are. Kleiro asked a favor of us. We need to do some research."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

Makor gets off of his throne as he walks to the armory to grab his sword, and replace his crown with his helmet he walks out fully armored. "Is everyone ready?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

Makor gets off of his throne as he walks to the armory to grab his sword, and replace his crown with his helmet he walks out fully armored. "Is everyone ready?" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

"Oh we are going?! Well alright then" Said Draconus with his Staff in his hand and his notebooks in his black satchel.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

"Oh we are going?! Well alright then" Said Draconus with his Staff in his hand and his notebooks in his black satchel.

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

"Where are you going? Draconus, we need to look at the crime records."

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

"Where are you going? Draconus, we need to look at the crime records."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

"Tell we where we need to go" Said Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

"Tell we where we need to go" Said Draconus

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

Draconus and Paalus into a dusty room full of lockers(?) and papers. "This is the record room. We need to look for assassins. C'mon." He started opening lockers.

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

Draconus and Paalus into a dusty room full of lockers(?) and papers. "This is the record room. We need to look for assassins. C'mon." He started opening lockers.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

"Draconus, we have no use for you this time, I need you to look more into this thief." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

"Draconus, we have no use for you this time, I need you to look more into this thief." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Draconus never gets to do anything lol xD but alright)

"Very well Makor" Said Draconus apparating to the front of the longhouse and walking to one of the orc guards "I'm going to a library in Cyrodil, tell Makor if he asks ok. I won't be very long, if he needs he knows how to summon me" Draconus summoned a black horse, got on to it and rode away

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Draconus never gets to do anything lol xD but alright)

"Very well Makor" Said Draconus apparating to the front of the longhouse and walking to one of the orc guards "I'm going to a library in Cyrodil, tell Makor if he asks ok. I won't be very long, if he needs he knows how to summon me" Draconus summoned a black horse, got on to it and rode away

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.