Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Draconus decided to ride back to Orsinium after he finished his meal. He left when the sun had set and he was half way across Cyrodil by midnight before a group of bandits were chasing him. He stopped and ducked as the swung there axes to where his head was but all of a sudden he vanished, the men that were masked then got down from their horses and looked around wondering, where in Oblivion, he went. "Looking for me" Said Draconus as they charged at him almost like they were in a berserker rage but less mad. In an instant everything went silent and they saw a flash, they stopped to cover there eyes, when they opened them Draconus was gone and there was a huge hole through one of the bandits chest. Before they had time to turn around draconus put his right hand on the 1st bandits head and his left hand on the 2nd bandits head, and he electrucuted them with electrokinesis making there brains mush. The rest of the bandits stood there and looked at Draconus in terror before getting onto their horses and riding away as fast as they could. "That takes care of that menace, can't a man ride in peace without being attacked by bandits?...I guess not" he muttered to himself.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Draconus decided to ride back to Orsinium after he finished his meal. He left when the sun had set and he was half way across Cyrodil by midnight before a group of bandits were chasing him. He stopped and ducked as the swung there axes to where his head was but all of a sudden he vanished, the men that were masked then got down from their horses and looked around wondering, where in Oblivion, he went. "Looking for me" Said Draconus as they charged at him almost like they were in a berserker rage but less mad. In an instant everything went silent and they saw a flash, they stopped to cover there eyes, when they opened them Draconus was gone and there was a huge hole through one of the bandits chest. Before they had time to turn around draconus put his right hand on the 1st bandits head and his left hand on the 2nd bandits head, and he electrucuted them with electrokinesis making there brains mush. The rest of the bandits stood there and looked at Draconus in terror before getting onto their horses and riding away as fast as they could. "That takes care of that menace, can't a man ride in peace without being attacked by bandits?...I guess not" he muttered to himself.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

This post has been deleted.

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Have you found Makor's child?" asked Aar during dinner.

"Unfortunately, no. There was...nothing. Not a single thing..."

"A simple kidnapper is that good?"

"He's definitely more than simple Aar. He's a kidnapping master." Paalus took out a sheet of paper. "These are recorded crimes last year. I stole it from the palace. More than three fourths of them are missing children. And it all began with Mogrul. What the hell is this Aar?"

"Are you sure they're all him?"

"Probably. There hasn't been anything like this before. Anything. What is he doing with them? Right now? They're probably...screaming...screaming for someone to help...but no one can hear them." He gave his empty plate to Aar.

"Paalus, I have a feeling you and your friends will figure it out."

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Have you found Makor's child?" asked Aar during dinner.

"Unfortunately, no. There was...nothing. Not a single thing..."

"A simple kidnapper is that good?"

"He's definitely more than simple Aar. He's a kidnapping master." Paalus took out a sheet of paper. "These are recorded crimes last year. I stole it from the palace. More than three fourths of them are missing children. And it all began with Mogrul. What the hell is this Aar?"

"Are you sure they're all him?"

"Probably. There hasn't been anything like this before. Anything. What is he doing with them? Right now? They're probably...screaming...screaming for someone to help...but no one can hear them." He gave his empty plate to Aar.

"Paalus, I have a feeling you and your friends will figure it out."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Draconus had thought to just apparate back so he did. He walked up to the palace and knocked on the doors 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

Draconus had thought to just apparate back so he did. He walked up to the palace and knocked on the doors 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

A servant opens the door. "Draconus, where have you been?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

A servant opens the door. "Draconus, where have you been?" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Out studying" He stumbled as if he was drunk 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"Out studying" He stumbled as if he was drunk 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I'm fine no need to worry" he was using his staff to help him walk

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"I'm fine no need to worry" he was using his staff to help him walk

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor ignoring him looks through many differnet books trying to get a lead on who could've kidnapped Mogrul, as Gilda hugs his arm tight. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor ignoring him looks through many differnet books trying to get a lead on who could've kidnapped Mogrul, as Gilda hugs his arm tight. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"You find anything while I was away?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 13, 2015

"You find anything while I was away?"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 13, 2015
Kaarthar didnt seem to want to leave home, but he had to.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 13, 2015
Kaarthar didnt seem to want to leave home, but he had to.

The Bug Stomper
October 14, 2015

"That feeling isn't mutual."

MAKOR'S PALACE

Paalus met up with the available team. "Makor. I found this here." He took out the paper. "The crime record. Mostly kidnapping. It's a pattern no one has seen. Ever. Whoever this is, he's doing it again."

by The Bug Stomper
October 14, 2015

"That feeling isn't mutual."

MAKOR'S PALACE

Paalus met up with the available team. "Makor. I found this here." He took out the paper. "The crime record. Mostly kidnapping. It's a pattern no one has seen. Ever. Whoever this is, he's doing it again."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 14, 2015

Makor places his book on a nearby table "Is this all you found?" he grabs the paper as he reads it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 14, 2015

Makor places his book on a nearby table "Is this all you found?" he grabs the paper as he reads it.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Finally the longhouse came into view. About time. Climbing down from her horse, Falin moved towards the door. Despite being such a close friend, she could feel the guards watching her every move.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Finally the longhouse came into view. About time. Climbing down from her horse, Falin moved towards the door. Despite being such a close friend, she could feel the guards watching her every move.

The Bug Stomper
October 14, 2015

"It's all I stole. There's not a lead in any of the ones I read, but we need to question the parents. Those poor people..."

by The Bug Stomper
October 14, 2015

"It's all I stole. There's not a lead in any of the ones I read, but we need to question the parents. Those poor people..."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 14, 2015

"I'm coming with you this time, they'll listen to their Chief." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 14, 2015

"I'm coming with you this time, they'll listen to their Chief." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.