Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

"Of course" Draconus walked too his quarters

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

"Of course" Draconus walked too his quarters

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

After a quick ride, Paalus reached Makor's palace...

THRONE ROOM, THAT NIGHT

"Good evening, Makor. I got the message that you're trying to take out the Axe Swingers."

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

After a quick ride, Paalus reached Makor's palace...

THRONE ROOM, THAT NIGHT

"Good evening, Makor. I got the message that you're trying to take out the Axe Swingers."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Draconus walked in at that moment "Ah Pallus I have 2 cloaks that will make you invisible for your next task, also where is Kaarthur I've one for him aswell?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Draconus walked in at that moment "Ah Pallus I have 2 cloaks that will make you invisible for your next task, also where is Kaarthur I've one for him aswell?"

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I searched his house. He wasn't there. No one knows where he is. So why do I need this cloak?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

"I searched his house. He wasn't there. No one knows where he is. So why do I need this cloak?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"It makes you invisible, it will help."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"It makes you invisible, it will help."

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"In what? What are we doing?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"In what? What are we doing?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

"You're to inflitrate the main stronghold of the Axe Swingers, along with a group of my best Orc scouts, kill only if you have to."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

"You're to inflitrate the main stronghold of the Axe Swingers, along with a group of my best Orc scouts, kill only if you have to."

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"Best I can kind do." He took the cloak and played with it. "Looks easy enough to use. I'll get ready."

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"Best I can kind do." He took the cloak and played with it. "Looks easy enough to use. I'll get ready."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

"You'll need food, and the best horses, the journey is far." Makor walks along with Paalus, a Paint Horse comes out "This one of the best horses I have, take care of him."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

"You'll need food, and the best horses, the journey is far." Makor walks along with Paalus, a Paint Horse comes out "This one of the best horses I have, take care of him."

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"I will." Paalus was wearing iron armor and was epuipped with a large bow and a steel sword. He took the supplies and attached it to the saddle. Paalus got on the horse. "Makor...I'm sorry. About...your son."

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"I will." Paalus was wearing iron armor and was epuipped with a large bow and a steel sword. He took the supplies and attached it to the saddle. Paalus got on the horse. "Makor...I'm sorry. About...your son."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
epic AKH

"I will." Paalus was wearing Ebony armor and was epuipped with a large bow and a steel sword. He took the supplies and attached it to the saddle. Paalus got on the horse. "Makor...I'm sorry. About...your son."

(Ebony Armor? That's probably not the best choice for a stealth mission, because it's heavy armor) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
epic AKH

"I will." Paalus was wearing Ebony armor and was epuipped with a large bow and a steel sword. He took the supplies and attached it to the saddle. Paalus got on the horse. "Makor...I'm sorry. About...your son."

(Ebony Armor? That's probably not the best choice for a stealth mission, because it's heavy armor) 

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I've done stealth things successfully in heavy armor! >:( )

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(I've tried, it's too hard :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(I've tried, it's too hard :P) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(I thought you got Skyrim like two days ago)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No no, I got Skyrim LEGENDARY EDITION two days ago. I've been playing Skyrim, itself, for a while now :D ))

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No no, I got Skyrim LEGENDARY EDITION two days ago. I've been playing Skyrim, itself, for a while now :D ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.