YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

(Gjk I forgot about Sharog :P)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

(Gjk I forgot about Sharog :P)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

(GreenieDovahkiin has left this thread :( )

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

(GreenieDovahkiin has left this thread :( )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
Draconus walked up to Paalus "here take these poisons they'll prove usful. One is paralysis the other is a deadly poison that will kill you in a matter of minutes once it's in your blood...take care I'm counting on your success"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
Draconus walked up to Paalus "here take these poisons they'll prove usful. One is paralysis the other is a deadly poison that will kill you in a matter of minutes once it's in your blood...take care I'm counting on your success"

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"I will. For Orsinium." Paalus did a final grin before galloping off...

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

"I will. For Orsinium." Paalus did a final grin before galloping off...

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"Farewell young one..." said Draconus walking back inside
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

"Draconus. I want you to fight with me, in the battle. We can turn the tide." (What do you think of this armor: LINK, it's called "Warmage Armor")  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

"Draconus. I want you to fight with me, in the battle. We can turn the tide." (What do you think of this armor: LINK, it's called "Warmage Armor")  

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Paalus is middle-aged.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Paalus is middle-aged.)

Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Seen better:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?  (( Second image, second to last one on the right ))

by Lokonikah
October 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Seen better:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?  (( Second image, second to last one on the right ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin wandered the grounds, enjoying the slight breeze that offered respite from the heat of the desert. It seems we won't be going anywhere until Paalus and the others return. Her eyes scanned the groups of training soldiers. Perhaps I should take Tiberius up on his offer. Though I'm not sure of my chances to actually win.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Falin wandered the grounds, enjoying the slight breeze that offered respite from the heat of the desert. It seems we won't be going anywhere until Paalus and the others return. Her eyes scanned the groups of training soldiers. Perhaps I should take Tiberius up on his offer. Though I'm not sure of my chances to actually win.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

(Paalus is middle-aged.)

(Compared to Draconus, he is quite young) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
epic AKH

(Paalus is middle-aged.)

(Compared to Draconus, he is quite young) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"I'd be glad to fight with you Makor" (Draconus is 5780 years old and the armor/ robes he's wearing are good enough)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"I'd be glad to fight with you Makor" (Draconus is 5780 years old and the armor/ robes he's wearing are good enough)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(k)

Makor places his hand on his shoulder "You are a good friend. After this, you'll continue your duties as Court Mage." (It would make sense if Draconus doesn't like fighting, I know you do. I think it's fitting, your choice)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(k)

Makor places his hand on his shoulder "You are a good friend. After this, you'll continue your duties as Court Mage." (It would make sense if Draconus doesn't like fighting, I know you do. I think it's fitting, your choice)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"I don't want to fight but I'm not afraid to if I must..." explained Draconus
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Yes. But it'll turn the tide of the battle, with you. These new inventions, flintlock weapons. They will also help, us, I have been practicing." he takes out a Flintlock Pistol, with Orcish Runes on the front of it. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Yes. But it'll turn the tide of the battle, with you. These new inventions, flintlock weapons. They will also help, us, I have been practicing." he takes out a Flintlock Pistol, with Orcish Runes on the front of it. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"Ah a great structure indeed I've been studying these myself a bit" Said Draconus inspecting the flintlock
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
"Ah a great structure indeed I've been studying these myself a bit" Said Draconus inspecting the flintlock
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.