Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily took the black lightning full force and held it painfully near her stomach making sure it didn't pass through her heart, and redirecting it back at Tiberuis 
(that's why it's called Lightning redirection :P >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily took the black lightning full force and held it painfully near her stomach making sure it didn't pass through her heart, and redirecting it back at Tiberuis 
(that's why it's called Lightning redirection :P >:)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He grunts when his lightning is sent back to him, before Shouting his way to her.

WULD N4 KEST

And sending his massive, magic-fueled sword straight towards her gut.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He grunts when his lightning is sent back to him, before Shouting his way to her.

WULD N4 KEST

And sending his massive, magic-fueled sword straight towards her gut.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

...she stopped gasping out blood, as the sword hit her in the stomach

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

...she stopped gasping out blood, as the sword hit her in the stomach

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

'da-mmit....I was--to nieve...' 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

'da-mmit....I was--to nieve...' 

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He smiles evilly underneath his helmet, before lifting her up with her still on the tip of her sword. She slides down on the blade more, miracuously missing anything vital with the cutting edge. He leaves her in the air, letting her suffer as her blood runs down his blade and arms.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

He smiles evilly underneath his helmet, before lifting her up with her still on the tip of her sword. She slides down on the blade more, miracuously missing anything vital with the cutting edge. He leaves her in the air, letting her suffer as her blood runs down his blade and arms.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(she's not going to die I plan for her to get healed at the end of the fight or in the sequel)

"Y--You--..." she couldn't speak for she was slowly bleeding out 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(she's not going to die I plan for her to get healed at the end of the fight or in the sequel)

"Y--You--..." she couldn't speak for she was slowly bleeding out 

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( I just said it that she would live, basically. Not hitting anything vital, remember? Still, she is gonna be seriously messed up, both physically and psychologically when she is removed from his blade. )

He then brings his blade lower, taking a hold of her face as he makes her stare into his red, soulless eyes, speaking to her in his trademark hollow voice.

"You should never have done that, stupid girl..."

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( I just said it that she would live, basically. Not hitting anything vital, remember? Still, she is gonna be seriously messed up, both physically and psychologically when she is removed from his blade. )

He then brings his blade lower, taking a hold of her face as he makes her stare into his red, soulless eyes, speaking to her in his trademark hollow voice.

"You should never have done that, stupid girl..."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(She will get healed and this technically only happens in this RP cause it's an alternate ending)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

(She will get healed and this technically only happens in this RP cause it's an alternate ending)

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( Okay, man. Just emote already :P )

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

( Okay, man. Just emote already :P )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin slowly pushed herself up, blinking in an attempt to get her vision back. It was blurred, but she could make out the forms of Tiberius and Emily. "No!"

(Falin can't see that Emily's alive)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin slowly pushed herself up, blinking in an attempt to get her vision back. It was blurred, but she could make out the forms of Tiberius and Emily. "No!"

(Falin can't see that Emily's alive)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily was slowly, slowly bleeding out 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily was slowly, slowly bleeding out 

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Emily was slowly, slowly bleeding out laying on the ground

(( Yer still impaled on my sword :P ))

"Know your place, girl," He then slides her off his blade, before turning to Falin and Sauril, noticing he is readying a teleportation spell. In a last spite, he rushes forward and grabs Falin by the throat, keeping her with him as the rest are teleported with the others to Akavir.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Emily was slowly, slowly bleeding out laying on the ground

(( Yer still impaled on my sword :P ))

"Know your place, girl," He then slides her off his blade, before turning to Falin and Sauril, noticing he is readying a teleportation spell. In a last spite, he rushes forward and grabs Falin by the throat, keeping her with him as the rest are teleported with the others to Akavir.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

"Tch, damn  you . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

"Tch, damn  you . . ."

Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"You're mine now, Immortal Falin." He then opens up a portal to his quarters in Imperial City, tossing her into a wall as he looks down at her with an emotionless aura.

by Lokonikah
October 8, 2015

"You're mine now, Immortal Falin." He then opens up a portal to his quarters in Imperial City, tossing her into a wall as he looks down at her with an emotionless aura.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily lay there on the ground slowly bleeding out with her staff rolled 2 feet away from her 'uu--uu..........." she lay there looking up at the sky as everything went black (she's not dead just unconsiuos)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 8, 2015

Emily lay there on the ground slowly bleeding out with her staff rolled 2 feet away from her 'uu--uu..........." she lay there looking up at the sky as everything went black (she's not dead just unconsiuos)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.