Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( He also means to mourn. Besides, the healers got you. He needs to mourn, pray, then see to the establishment of a settlement in this new land. )

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( He also means to mourn. Besides, the healers got you. He needs to mourn, pray, then see to the establishment of a settlement in this new land. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(ok then lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(ok then lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Seriously lol, Emily is bleeding out and you go to meditate :D)

(he's an evil bastard what do you expect) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Seriously lol, Emily is bleeding out and you go to meditate :D)

(he's an evil bastard what do you expect) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(He is talking about Qorian)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Oh, well, he's also a bastard then) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Oh, well, he's also a bastard then) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(xD meditating, when one of your friends just got stabbed by your worst enemy)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(xD meditating, when one of your friends just got stabbed by your worst enemy)

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Okay, wanna know why he left? On the inside, he is having a mental breakdown, he is nearly insane from sheer shock and terror. Plus, the woman he has always idolized from stories he's heard since he was a toddler, Falin, was just subdued and captured! Not only that, but SAURIL, arguably the most powerful of the Immortals, was just beaten down by Tiberius before Auri-El momentarily came around. And I mean, beaten down HARD. )

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Okay, wanna know why he left? On the inside, he is having a mental breakdown, he is nearly insane from sheer shock and terror. Plus, the woman he has always idolized from stories he's heard since he was a toddler, Falin, was just subdued and captured! Not only that, but SAURIL, arguably the most powerful of the Immortals, was just beaten down by Tiberius before Auri-El momentarily came around. And I mean, beaten down HARD. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(ahem, Sauriil isn't the most powerful, they're all equally powerful) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(ahem, Sauriil isn't the most powerful, they're all equally powerful) 

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Well, whatever. I still see him as the leader of the Immortals, being the oldest by far, as well as the most experienced. And even when Auri-El was momentarily fighting through Sauril's body, Tiberius was able to stand up against him. Basically, by the end of the Vengeance Series, it'll possibly take the power of three gods to defeat Sauril. )

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Well, whatever. I still see him as the leader of the Immortals, being the oldest by far, as well as the most experienced. And even when Auri-El was momentarily fighting through Sauril's body, Tiberius was able to stand up against him. Basically, by the end of the Vengeance Series, it'll possibly take the power of three gods to defeat Sauril. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(And my Dragon character Veyd Sahvoz is just as powerful as Sauriil, because he is a dragon and has a bit of the power of Padomay in him)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(And my Dragon character Veyd Sahvoz is just as powerful as Sauriil, because he is a dragon and has a bit of the power of Padomay in him)

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Hmm... so he is Half-Immortal? Dammit, to make more of a challenge in later threads,Tiberius will need to speak to a certain Prince of Domination... )

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

( Hmm... so he is Half-Immortal? Dammit, to make more of a challenge in later threads,Tiberius will need to speak to a certain Prince of Domination... )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(No he isn't like Sauriil, Falin, and Makor, Veyd Sahvoz just has a bit of the power of padomay inside him, and all dragons are immortal, that's why the only way they can be killed is by having the dovahkiin devour and absorb there soul to fully kill it, but with Veyd's case he is like durhneviir, after being in the void soo long, whenever he is killed he just gets sent back to the void where his body is recreated and he can just come back, it isn't super OP because he has a task he has to do and that's overseeing all the realms so he can't really do that if he's dead, he is lucky he survived the attack from Mortha in the immortals series, because she was able to destroy Padomay and Anu so that means she would probably be able to completely destroy Veyd Sahvoz. That's just to clear that up back to the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

(No he isn't like Sauriil, Falin, and Makor, Veyd Sahvoz just has a bit of the power of padomay inside him, and all dragons are immortal, that's why the only way they can be killed is by having the dovahkiin devour and absorb there soul to fully kill it, but with Veyd's case he is like durhneviir, after being in the void soo long, whenever he is killed he just gets sent back to the void where his body is recreated and he can just come back, it isn't super OP because he has a task he has to do and that's overseeing all the realms so he can't really do that if he's dead, he is lucky he survived the attack from Mortha in the immortals series, because she was able to destroy Padomay and Anu so that means she would probably be able to completely destroy Veyd Sahvoz. That's just to clear that up back to the RP)

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

(( Hmm... :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

(( Hmm... :P ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No, he's not as powerful as an Immortal, cuz he can't FULLY become a god) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No, he's not as powerful as an Immortal, cuz he can't FULLY become a god) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emily lay there being healed while her mind was somewhere else 'wh--where am I---wha---what's that?" she was in  a dark place, Tiberuis was infront of her torturing Falin before looking over at her, dropping Falin and picking her up by the throat and staring deeply into her eyes forcing her to look at him, she tried to speak but it was as if she had no voice. He placed his other hand on her forehead where the mark was and as soon as he put his hand on her head it burned, and she could feel some kind of darkness in herself. He let her go and her neck hurt along with the pain of her forehead, the dark world started to crumble and when she regained conciousness she found herself screaming in agony, huffing and puffing as if she just had a heart attack 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emily lay there being healed while her mind was somewhere else 'wh--where am I---wha---what's that?" she was in  a dark place, Tiberuis was infront of her torturing Falin before looking over at her, dropping Falin and picking her up by the throat and staring deeply into her eyes forcing her to look at him, she tried to speak but it was as if she had no voice. He placed his other hand on her forehead where the mark was and as soon as he put his hand on her head it burned, and she could feel some kind of darkness in herself. He let her go and her neck hurt along with the pain of her forehead, the dark world started to crumble and when she regained conciousness she found herself screaming in agony, huffing and puffing as if she just had a heart attack 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.