A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Are you Candian? You make fun of us Californians, you'll regret it! no, it's fine you can make fun of us) 

(First off: *Canadian and Second off: Dafuq?)

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Are you Candian? You make fun of us Californians, you'll regret it! no, it's fine you can make fun of us) 

(First off: *Canadian and Second off: Dafuq?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(A camp, in the middle of nowhere! Eh? Eh? Fine, I'll stop.)

(me don't get da joke) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(A camp, in the middle of nowhere! Eh? Eh? Fine, I'll stop.)

(me don't get da joke) 

Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(me don't get da joke) 

(Exactly, it was meant to be terrible.)

by Emperor of Man
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(me don't get da joke) 

(Exactly, it was meant to be terrible.)

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( No, I'm American, born in Indiana. But, I was raised around my Texan-born grandfather, and that little bit of Texan can come out sometimes, especially when I'm pissed. )

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( No, I'm American, born in Indiana. But, I was raised around my Texan-born grandfather, and that little bit of Texan can come out sometimes, especially when I'm pissed. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(WOOHOO, texas) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

(WOOHOO, texas) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

Tiberius then stalks over to her, easily lifting the bosmer up by her throat as he stares into her eyes.

"I thought the famed Nerevarine was the best of you, your leader, a father-figure. Would the father have let his daughter, even if she is of another race, be taken? He is weak."

Falin smirked. "He's a hard one to figure out, I'll admit that. But I wouldn't be calling him weak."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015
Lokonikah

Tiberius then stalks over to her, easily lifting the bosmer up by her throat as he stares into her eyes.

"I thought the famed Nerevarine was the best of you, your leader, a father-figure. Would the father have let his daughter, even if she is of another race, be taken? He is weak."

Falin smirked. "He's a hard one to figure out, I'll admit that. But I wouldn't be calling him weak."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emily awoke feeling out of it, the healers around her were still tending her wounds, but instead of pain she felt a sudden urge of power like she was trying to force herself not to give into her dark desires "Wh--where are we?" said Emily in a soft voice and stroking her hand through her ginger colored hair "H--how long was I asleep?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

Emily awoke feeling out of it, the healers around her were still tending her wounds, but instead of pain she felt a sudden urge of power like she was trying to force herself not to give into her dark desires "Wh--where are we?" said Emily in a soft voice and stroking her hand through her ginger colored hair "H--how long was I asleep?" 

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He then drives his fist into her gut with near bone-shattering force, before tightening his hold on her throat to make her have a VERY difficult time breathing, but still able to get some air in.

"He is weak, he relies on a god to do things he himself cannot. I have broken him, as I shall the Dragonborn, and you. You. Are. Nothing."

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He then drives his fist into her gut with near bone-shattering force, before tightening his hold on her throat to make her have a VERY difficult time breathing, but still able to get some air in.

"He is weak, he relies on a god to do things he himself cannot. I have broken him, as I shall the Dragonborn, and you. You. Are. Nothing."

Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

At this time, Qorian has entered the medical tent.

"Only a few hours. We have begun setting up the first walls from a nearby forest, and my soldiers report nothing hostile."

by Lokonikah
October 9, 2015

At this time, Qorian has entered the medical tent.

"Only a few hours. We have begun setting up the first walls from a nearby forest, and my soldiers report nothing hostile."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015

Falin gasped and choked at the blow. She tugged at the hand around her throat, glaring back at him.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 9, 2015

Falin gasped and choked at the blow. She tugged at the hand around her throat, glaring back at him.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

"Well...that's good to hear...where is my staff?" said Emily getting up and trying to get off the bed "Ugh!" she felt a pain in her stomach where the wound was and she stood up looking down at her stomach and lifting up her shirt a bit to see the wound had been wrapped up quite well

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

"Well...that's good to hear...where is my staff?" said Emily getting up and trying to get off the bed "Ugh!" she felt a pain in her stomach where the wound was and she stood up looking down at her stomach and lifting up her shirt a bit to see the wound had been wrapped up quite well

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

"hmm...so how did it go with you and Falin?" Said Emily with a bit of a smirk on her face

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

"hmm...so how did it go with you and Falin?" Said Emily with a bit of a smirk on her face

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

The citizens panicing as arms severed and injured children run around. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

The citizens panicing as arms severed and injured children run around. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

"That sounds like Makor..." said Emily sitting on the side of the bed with her arm across her stomach due to the pain of moving it

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 9, 2015

"That sounds like Makor..." said Emily sitting on the side of the bed with her arm across her stomach due to the pain of moving it

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm in Akavir) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm in Akavir) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.