Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"I did not mean to be harsh, come i could use your help."

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"I did not mean to be harsh, come i could use your help."

valromar
August 12, 2014

"Alright," Norcon walked over to Beowulf.

by valromar
August 12, 2014

"Alright," Norcon walked over to Beowulf.

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

Boewulf walked over to the door and lay his hand upon it and spoke a word of command and the door opened, he walked into the room within.

The room was round like a dwemer oculory, with old bookselfs on all sides, and a chest with three key holes and three segments wich could be opened seperatly.

Beowulf started grabing books and stacking them on an odd circile on the far side of the room. "Look for keys, they are made of dwemer metal."

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

Boewulf walked over to the door and lay his hand upon it and spoke a word of command and the door opened, he walked into the room within.

The room was round like a dwemer oculory, with old bookselfs on all sides, and a chest with three key holes and three segments wich could be opened seperatly.

Beowulf started grabing books and stacking them on an odd circile on the far side of the room. "Look for keys, they are made of dwemer metal."

valromar
August 12, 2014

"can i just burn the books, that would make things easier, or would the intence heat melt the keys?"

by valromar
August 12, 2014

"can i just burn the books, that would make things easier, or would the intence heat melt the keys?"

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"NO! YOU FOOL! THESE BOOK CAN NOT BE BURNED! lookat them, they are made of metal."

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"NO! YOU FOOL! THESE BOOK CAN NOT BE BURNED! lookat them, they are made of metal."

valromar
August 12, 2014

"soooo... just look through the books?"

by valromar
August 12, 2014

"soooo... just look through the books?"

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"I dout you could read them, not only are they written in deadric runes but thay are in dwemer, and so few speak that lost languge."

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"I dout you could read them, not only are they written in deadric runes but thay are in dwemer, and so few speak that lost languge."

valromar
August 12, 2014

"i wasn't going to read them, just flip through the pages to see if there is a key in them."

by valromar
August 12, 2014

"i wasn't going to read them, just flip through the pages to see if there is a key in them."

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"ah, well good luck with that, I would look over there." and he points over to a jar labbeled "KEYS" in deadric.

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"ah, well good luck with that, I would look over there." and he points over to a jar labbeled "KEYS" in deadric.

valromar
August 12, 2014

"convenient"

by valromar
August 12, 2014

"convenient"

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"yes, well he always did have trouble remembering his keys."

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

"yes, well he always did have trouble remembering his keys."

valromar
August 12, 2014

"he had trouble remembering in general"

by valromar
August 12, 2014

"he had trouble remembering in general"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.