Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
August 11, 2014

"ok, you do that." Norcon opened Waking Dreams and asked Hermaeus Mora to send Seekers after him to pass time effectively.

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"ok, you do that." Norcon opened Waking Dreams and asked Hermaeus Mora to send Seekers after him to pass time effectively.

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

Beowulf sat, sharpening his blade, mumbleing spells under his breath.

the cart went on towards it destination.....

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

Beowulf sat, sharpening his blade, mumbleing spells under his breath.

the cart went on towards it destination.....

valromar
August 11, 2014

after geeting bored of the seekers, he decided to close the Black Book and said, "i just want something that could challenge my skills as an archer, even a dragon and a horde of bandits bore me."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

after geeting bored of the seekers, he decided to close the Black Book and said, "i just want something that could challenge my skills as an archer, even a dragon and a horde of bandits bore me."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"You will find strange and dangerous things in the "Lost Vault" you may get your wish, we are nearly there."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"You will find strange and dangerous things in the "Lost Vault" you may get your wish, we are nearly there."

valromar
August 11, 2014

"I don't know about that, i have pissed of the Valkihar vampires so much, they sent their best people after me just so i could get a good fight, unfortunatly, they weren't very smart and i picked them off one by one while they were charging at me in a strait line."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"I don't know about that, i have pissed of the Valkihar vampires so much, they sent their best people after me just so i could get a good fight, unfortunatly, they weren't very smart and i picked them off one by one while they were charging at me in a strait line."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"There are more things in heven and earth than even the god can see." Beowulf pointed to a nearby cave. "there is the entrance." he said and got off the cart.

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"There are more things in heven and earth than even the god can see." Beowulf pointed to a nearby cave. "there is the entrance." he said and got off the cart.

valromar
August 11, 2014

Norcon saw the cave, then ran towards the cave hoping to get a good fight.

by valromar
August 11, 2014

Norcon saw the cave, then ran towards the cave hoping to get a good fight.

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Don't you fool!" Beowulf shouted, as he did so a flaming ward appered over the door.

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Don't you fool!" Beowulf shouted, as he did so a flaming ward appered over the door.

valromar
August 11, 2014

Norcon stopped, "hmm, that's interesting, he must have known to make a way for me to easily get in and difficult for everyone else."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

Norcon stopped, "hmm, that's interesting, he must have known to make a way for me to easily get in and difficult for everyone else."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Stand back! I will dispell this ward!" he shot a strange light spell at the ward, after a moment nothing happened. then the ward shot a fireball at him, Beowulf lept out of the way.

A booming voice spoke these words: "wah rahn hi kent lusvaan dii hahkreh!"

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Stand back! I will dispell this ward!" he shot a strange light spell at the ward, after a moment nothing happened. then the ward shot a fireball at him, Beowulf lept out of the way.

A booming voice spoke these words: "wah rahn hi kent lusvaan dii hahkreh!"

valromar
August 11, 2014

"i think it has something to do with a riddle, he always liked his riddles. then again, he also liked music, so he might have done something with that."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"i think it has something to do with a riddle, he always liked his riddles. then again, he also liked music, so he might have done something with that."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

The voice spoke once more:"Nahlon ol genil graad, ol lingrah ol fil los gut, daan tol pah muz siiv. fos los Zu'u?"

"Silent as an empty grave, as long as the stars are far, the doom that all men find. what am I? that is what it means."

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

The voice spoke once more:"Nahlon ol genil graad, ol lingrah ol fil los gut, daan tol pah muz siiv. fos los Zu'u?"

"Silent as an empty grave, as long as the stars are far, the doom that all men find. what am I? that is what it means."

valromar
August 11, 2014

"riddle, right, riddle master strikes again."

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"riddle, right, riddle master strikes again."

Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Well any ideas?"

by Nivzahkun
August 11, 2014

"Well any ideas?"

valromar
August 11, 2014

"not a clue, he never told me that one"

by valromar
August 11, 2014

"not a clue, he never told me that one"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.