August 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

roastedZork
August 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(i'm back) "thank ya sir" uses magic to pour bottle into tankard, then uses more magic to show sorik and zork what lies deep in the depths of the island.

{i don't think you can do that}

by roastedZork
August 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(i'm back) "thank ya sir" uses magic to pour bottle into tankard, then uses more magic to show sorik and zork what lies deep in the depths of the island.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015
roastedZork

(actually the spell shows them whatever they think is on the island) it doesn't show what actually is on the island. anyways i will play in 30 mins brb)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015
roastedZork

(actually the spell shows them whatever they think is on the island) it doesn't show what actually is on the island. anyways i will play in 30 mins brb)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(It's fine, it's just a spell, I allow made up spells, dang it! Shoud added that in the rules)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(It's fine, it's just a spell, I allow made up spells, dang it! Shoud added that in the rules)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(It's ok shall we go back to the roleplay. Actually it's pretty late imma go to sleep ok i'll play tomorrow i'm not going to bed just yet i'll stay up a bit longer but i will be back tomorrow)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(It's ok shall we go back to the roleplay. Actually it's pretty late imma go to sleep ok i'll play tomorrow i'm not going to bed just yet i'll stay up a bit longer but i will be back tomorrow)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: Undead/Reaper

Class: Soul Reaper (from soul cairn)

Weapon:  Grim Reaper Scythe

Armor: Grim Reaper Robes (black death robes)

(this what my character look like and the weapon in the picture is what my weapon looks like just so you guys know and have a visual picture of how cool my character looks ok :) )

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: Undead/Reaper

Class: Soul Reaper (from soul cairn)

Weapon:  Grim Reaper Scythe

Armor: Grim Reaper Robes (black death robes)

(this what my character look like and the weapon in the picture is what my weapon looks like just so you guys know and have a visual picture of how cool my character looks ok :) )

roastedZork
August 29, 2015

{i dont think you can make a non-canon race, you need to be one of the races you can play as in vanilla TES}

by roastedZork
August 29, 2015

{i dont think you can make a non-canon race, you need to be one of the races you can play as in vanilla TES}

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(Get back to the RP, forgot to tell you guys but, here is a video of what Sorik looks like, and sounds like, and he's talking about Sauriil, only the last part where he says "Don't meddle in his private affairs, for there's more mystrey in that man, then even I dare ask."here's the link)

"Want to here a tale, of one of the Immortals, Sauriil Adoirn?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(Get back to the RP, forgot to tell you guys but, here is a video of what Sorik looks like, and sounds like, and he's talking about Sauriil, only the last part where he says "Don't meddle in his private affairs, for there's more mystrey in that man, then even I dare ask."here's the link)

"Want to here a tale, of one of the Immortals, Sauriil Adoirn?"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(well it's not like were playing the actual game it's just a RP but let's just play k)

"well i'll take the wheel hurry up and set the sail so we can get out of here before the sea dogs catch up"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(well it's not like were playing the actual game it's just a RP but let's just play k)

"well i'll take the wheel hurry up and set the sail so we can get out of here before the sea dogs catch up"

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

Hey, Yol, didn't you send me a PM about how rules are unfair in an RP? And you have rules...

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

Hey, Yol, didn't you send me a PM about how rules are unfair in an RP? And you have rules...

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(how are they unfair? Just no dovahzul, it's also my fault, I forgot to add do shouts/being dovahkiin, if you're gonna join then join, if you aren't just leave)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(how are they unfair? Just no dovahzul, it's also my fault, I forgot to add do shouts/being dovahkiin, if you're gonna join then join, if you aren't just leave)

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{1st of all, and I quote: "Rules are unfair in RP" is what you said to me, 2nd, "If you aren't just leave" isn't a properly build sentance, it should be: "If you aren't, then leave."}

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{1st of all, and I quote: "Rules are unfair in RP" is what you said to me, 2nd, "If you aren't just leave" isn't a properly build sentance, it should be: "If you aren't, then leave."}

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(lol, i'm embarrased now, grammar isn't my strong point, are you joining or not)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(lol, i'm embarrased now, grammar isn't my strong point, are you joining or not)

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I'm a grammar Nazi. Anyway, I'll leave this thread and wont bother you again.}

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

{Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I'm a grammar Nazi. Anyway, I'll leave this thread and wont bother you again.}

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

*won't

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

*won't

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.