Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Across the Sea

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  21  22  23  24 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

I sit down waiting for whoever was coming. Who or what are they? It could be Makor, or Falin.

by Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

I sit down waiting for whoever was coming. Who or what are they? It could be Makor, or Falin.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
Sharsosah

Grim reaper=death, therefore Veyd=evil.

(death isn't evil! It's a apart of life, God put death in life for a reason.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
Sharsosah

Grim reaper=death, therefore Veyd=evil.

(death isn't evil! It's a apart of life, God put death in life for a reason.)

Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

(Death isn't evil. In fact it is good. It gets rid of assholes. And it is natural, nothing evil about nature.)

by Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

(Death isn't evil. In fact it is good. It gets rid of assholes. And it is natural, nothing evil about nature.)

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

Yeah, but the grim reaper bestows death on innocents. death=/=evil. grim reaper killing people=evil.

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

Yeah, but the grim reaper bestows death on innocents. death=/=evil. grim reaper killing people=evil.

Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

(*Facepalm* Innocent people die all the time. In fact death doesn't care you dies. That is like saying innocent people shouldn't die of old age. The reaper is merely completing their life, it isn't murder.)

by Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

(*Facepalm* Innocent people die all the time. In fact death doesn't care you dies. That is like saying innocent people shouldn't die of old age. The reaper is merely completing their life, it isn't murder.)

Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

(In fact, innocence is a lie. No one is innocent.)

by Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

(In fact, innocence is a lie. No one is innocent.)

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

I'm not saying that innocent people shouldn't die, I'm saying that the grim reaper is all about MURDER.

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

I'm not saying that innocent people shouldn't die, I'm saying that the grim reaper is all about MURDER.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(The Grim Reaper does God's bidding, he does what he's told, Grim Reaper, is the Angel of Death, he has a reason. Even if he does kill an innocent, there must a reason, it's either there time, or they have to be punished, God always has a reason to do something, and it's always good.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

(The Grim Reaper does God's bidding, he does what he's told, Grim Reaper, is the Angel of Death, he has a reason. Even if he does kill an innocent, there must a reason, it's either there time, or they have to be punished, God always has a reason to do something, and it's always good.)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(sharsosah can we just get back to the RP )

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(sharsosah can we just get back to the RP )

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
Sharsosah

(can we please have this conversation later, just PM us, and thank you Veyd)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
Sharsosah

(can we please have this conversation later, just PM us, and thank you Veyd)

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

*The sea dog's ship starts sinking and I grab their sail, we attach it and return sailing.*

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

*The sea dog's ship starts sinking and I grab their sail, we attach it and return sailing.*

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*as you see a portal from the soul cairn aqppears and and opens up on the middle of the deck and out comes Veyd Sahvoz with his Reaper scythe* 

"I'm baaaack"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*as you see a portal from the soul cairn aqppears and and opens up on the middle of the deck and out comes Veyd Sahvoz with his Reaper scythe* 

"I'm baaaack"

Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

"Oh, right, the invincible zombie is back. Capt' can we throw it overboard?"

by Sharsosah
August 29, 2015

"Oh, right, the invincible zombie is back. Capt' can we throw it overboard?"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

"so what happened while i was gone"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

"so what happened while i was gone"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

"Ha, Isaand you just saved all our lives, and we killed those bitches! A mead for us all!"  (get it? Sea Dogs and bitch means female dog! :), I know lame pun) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

"Ha, Isaand you just saved all our lives, and we killed those bitches! A mead for us all!"  (get it? Sea Dogs and bitch means female dog! :), I know lame pun) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  21  22  23  24 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.