Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"oh right forgot about you being the nerevarine, I'm still coming up with new spells though, perhaps we could discuss it over a cup of tea some time" (he has the power of magnus inside of him but he can't do the things the immortals can he can only use the power of Magnus >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"oh right forgot about you being the nerevarine, I'm still coming up with new spells though, perhaps we could discuss it over a cup of tea some time" (he has the power of magnus inside of him but he can't do the things the immortals can he can only use the power of Magnus >:)

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'Mansion? In Whiterun?' Sauriil released Paalus. 'What are you talking about?'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I've never heard of the mansion but I had a preminition of it? hmmm somethings odd about it though" Said Draconus lowering his staff

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"I've never heard of the mansion but I had a preminition of it? hmmm somethings odd about it though" Said Draconus lowering his staff

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Whiterun, that is far from here, I will send an elite squad, according to Draconus I am to be invaded in three days." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Whiterun, that is far from here, I will send an elite squad, according to Draconus I am to be invaded in three days." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"no keep your men"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"no keep your men"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"You will need them. Sauriil and I can both Apparate so one of us will go" explained Draconus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"You will need them. Sauriil and I can both Apparate so one of us will go" explained Draconus

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'You go. I need to talk with Makor.'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'You go. I need to talk with Makor.'

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I'll go to Whiterun. I shouldn't be here. Still, good to see you." He left.

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"I'll go to Whiterun. I shouldn't be here. Still, good to see you." He left.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"wait paalus I will go!" he yelled, once he caught up to paalus 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"wait paalus I will go!" he yelled, once he caught up to paalus 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"wait paalus I will go with you!" he yelled, once he caught up to paalus he said "Hold on to my arm"

"No, Draconus I need you here. Without you I don't anything about the invasion." (he's supposed to stay.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"wait paalus I will go with you!" he yelled, once he caught up to paalus he said "Hold on to my arm"

"No, Draconus I need you here. Without you I don't anything about the invasion." (he's supposed to stay.) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Oh right forgot...!" he looked at paalus and gave him an orb "This orb can emit ligt and lightning and will give you preminitions of what is soon to come...use it wisely..." he then walked back to Makor and Sauriil "Yes we need to have an immediate council right away"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Oh right forgot...!" he looked at paalus and gave him an orb "This orb can emit ligt and lightning and will give you preminitions of what is soon to come...use it wisely..." he then walked back to Makor and Sauriil "Yes we need to have an immediate council right away"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(is the climate here hot? Cold? Just wondering)

Falin made her way along the rocky path, her cloak billowing in the wind. I wonder if Makor got my message? It'll be nice to see him again. She could heard the quiet clinking of bottles from her bag. At this rate though, I probably won't make it until dusk.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin made her way along the rocky path, her cloak billowing in the wind. I wonder if Makor got my message? It'll be nice to see him again. She could heard the quiet clinking of bottles from her bag. At this rate though, I probably won't make it until dusk.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(hot, because the Orcs bought Hammerfell, which is a desert)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(hot, because the Orcs bought Hammerfell, which is a desert)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(Cool, thanks)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

(Cool, thanks)

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

WHITERUN

Paalus looked at his map. Nothing. What mansion?

He took out his orb. How do I use this thing? He looked closer. 

His vision zoomed into the orb. He could hear...laughing of children...then screaming...a mansion appeared! On the rocks...north of the forges...the vision ended. Paalus looked around. No one noticed him. North of the forges. On the rocks. Southeast of Dragonsreach.

He whipped his horse and moved on.

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

WHITERUN

Paalus looked at his map. Nothing. What mansion?

He took out his orb. How do I use this thing? He looked closer. 

His vision zoomed into the orb. He could hear...laughing of children...then screaming...a mansion appeared! On the rocks...north of the forges...the vision ended. Paalus looked around. No one noticed him. North of the forges. On the rocks. Southeast of Dragonsreach.

He whipped his horse and moved on.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.