Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  17  18  19  20 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"C'mon! Not--not the bow!" He stares at one of them with a confused face. "Hi. I'm Aksel...are you here to kill me?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"C'mon! Not--not the bow!" He stares at one of them with a confused face. "Hi. I'm Aksel...are you here to kill me?"

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

One of them looks at him, then to one of the soldiers. They chatter to each other in their language, with one shrugging while the other shrugs in return before bringing down a spare cord, tying it around the man's waist and putting it into his hand. He says something else in his language, before they are all pulled into the gunship.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

One of them looks at him, then to one of the soldiers. They chatter to each other in their language, with one shrugging while the other shrugs in return before bringing down a spare cord, tying it around the man's waist and putting it into his hand. He says something else in his language, before they are all pulled into the gunship.

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"Oh my Gods. I'm flying! What--what is this thing? Aw, whatever." We don't understand each other anyways. 

Aksel sees Hadar(?). He goes next to him. "Hadar, what's up? Are these guys your friends?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"Oh my Gods. I'm flying! What--what is this thing? Aw, whatever." We don't understand each other anyways. 

Aksel sees Hadar(?). He goes next to him. "Hadar, what's up? Are these guys your friends?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

(Dude the gunship you're in isn't even on the ground)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

(Dude the gunship you're in isn't even on the ground)

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

"...bringing down a spare cord, tying it around the man's waist and putting it into his hand. He says something else in his language, before they are all pulled into the gunship."

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

"...bringing down a spare cord, tying it around the man's waist and putting it into his hand. He says something else in his language, before they are all pulled into the gunship."

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The troopers in the troop bay of the gunship grab onto handles hanging from the top of the ship.

"Might wanna grab hold, this is gonna be a bumpy ride." The same soldier tells the man, gesturing up to a handle above his head as the familiar feeling of rising occurs, before they turn around and speed back to the base.

A loud, thick repeating noise is heard, not unlike the firing of blaster fire, sounds from outside, before several dead scamps drop to the ground.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The troopers in the troop bay of the gunship grab onto handles hanging from the top of the ship.

"Might wanna grab hold, this is gonna be a bumpy ride." The same soldier tells the man, gesturing up to a handle above his head as the familiar feeling of rising occurs, before they turn around and speed back to the base.

A loud, thick repeating noise is heard, not unlike the firing of blaster fire, sounds from outside, before several dead scamps drop to the ground.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Ranfire quietly groans as she forces her eyes open. What happened? Where am I? Deep red eyes scanned her surroundings. Several of the soldiers clad in the same white armor were moving around, seemingly tending to their wounded. That's right, those Daedra . . . Wincing, she slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position. It had been years since she last completely drained herself of Magicka. She forgot how miserable it could make a mage feel.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Ranfire quietly groans as she forces her eyes open. What happened? Where am I? Deep red eyes scanned her surroundings. Several of the soldiers clad in the same white armor were moving around, seemingly tending to their wounded. That's right, those Daedra . . . Wincing, she slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position. It had been years since she last completely drained herself of Magicka. She forgot how miserable it could make a mage feel.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

One of them notices her (senpai! :P), sending over a medical droid to assist her. The droid has a bottle of medicated water in its mechanical hand, holding it out to her as it warbles in their native tongue. The clone who sent the droid over, however, seems to be watching for her reaction.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

One of them notices her (senpai! :P), sending over a medical droid to assist her. The droid has a bottle of medicated water in its mechanical hand, holding it out to her as it warbles in their native tongue. The clone who sent the droid over, however, seems to be watching for her reaction.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She blinked at the droid that sat in front of her. It was far different than any Dwemer mechanism she had encountered over the years. And it spoke to her, of all things! However the words were still completely foreign. Hesitating slightly she reached out and took the bottle, studying it. It too was different from any bottle she'd seen. The material was transparent and stiff, yet it still gave somewhat in her grip. It took a slight moment of fiddling to get it open before she could take a drink. Even the water tasted strange. Was it a potion or some kind of medicine?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She blinked at the droid that sat in front of her. It was far different than any Dwemer mechanism she had encountered over the years. And it spoke to her, of all things! However the words were still completely foreign. Hesitating slightly she reached out and took the bottle, studying it. It too was different from any bottle she'd seen. The material was transparent and stiff, yet it still gave somewhat in her grip. It took a slight moment of fiddling to get it open before she could take a drink. Even the water tasted strange. Was it a potion or some kind of medicine?

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The droid then gives her a pill, showing a hologram that demonstrates a person injesting the pill, followed by a drink from the water. The droid warbles once more, before repeating the message a second time to be sure she understands.

The medic nearby nods to himself, glad that she is taking this so well. Either she is a composed, intelligent woman... Or this planet has something resembling droids.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

The droid then gives her a pill, showing a hologram that demonstrates a person injesting the pill, followed by a drink from the water. The droid warbles once more, before repeating the message a second time to be sure she understands.

The medic nearby nods to himself, glad that she is taking this so well. Either she is a composed, intelligent woman... Or this planet has something resembling droids.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She looked at the small pill in her hand. I doubt they know anything about Magicka. But I don't really feel like starting something either. She took the medicine with a few more drinks of water. She had a feeling it would be awhile longer before she was strong enough to get up and move around, let alone fight another battle.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She looked at the small pill in her hand. I doubt they know anything about Magicka. But I don't really feel like starting something either. She took the medicine with a few more drinks of water. She had a feeling it would be awhile longer before she was strong enough to get up and move around, let alone fight another battle.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She looked at the small pill in her hand. I doubt they know anything about Magicka. But I don't really feel like starting something either. She took the medicine with a few more drinks of water. She had a feeling it would be awhile longer before she was strong enough to get and and move around, let alone fight another battle.

The droid nods once more, walking away to deal with other patients. A few clones walk by outside, four soldiers grouped around a single bandit prisoner. A few soldiers have their helmets removed, and they all look exactly alike.

The medic nods to himself once more, turning to help with the other wounded men.

She took the steroid, good. Outta help her regain her strength.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

She looked at the small pill in her hand. I doubt they know anything about Magicka. But I don't really feel like starting something either. She took the medicine with a few more drinks of water. She had a feeling it would be awhile longer before she was strong enough to get and and move around, let alone fight another battle.

The droid nods once more, walking away to deal with other patients. A few clones walk by outside, four soldiers grouped around a single bandit prisoner. A few soldiers have their helmets removed, and they all look exactly alike.

The medic nods to himself once more, turning to help with the other wounded men.

She took the steroid, good. Outta help her regain her strength.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

Hadar saw the mage, he walked over to her "Have we met before?.. I feel as though I know you but yet it seems like I don't"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

Hadar saw the mage, he walked over to her "Have we met before?.. I feel as though I know you but yet it seems like I don't"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She looked up at the man and frowned. "No, can't say you look familiar." Her accent was a little stronger than the average Dunmer seen in Cyrodiil, indicating she was from Morrowind. Perhaps the city of Vvardenfell.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

She looked up at the man and frowned. "No, can't say you look familiar." Her accent was a little stronger than the average Dunmer seen in Cyrodiil, indicating she was from Morrowind. Perhaps the city of Vvardenfell.

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"We fought that guy. Vorohah, was it? Anyways, what's going on? Who are these guys?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

"We fought that guy. Vorohah, was it? Anyways, what's going on? Who are these guys?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.