Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan looks at Beledroth "New he was a coward." he grumbles.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan looks at Beledroth "New he was a coward." he grumbles.

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt ran past Saedith, 'We need to leave! Now!'

Countless wargs barked and charged into the village. The two mount their horses and gallop at full speed, away from the town.

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt ran past Saedith, 'We need to leave! Now!'

Countless wargs barked and charged into the village. The two mount their horses and gallop at full speed, away from the town.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan runs as he runs Done enough running!

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan runs as he runs Done enough running!

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

SCENARIO: Cindrion and Beledroth are surrounded by wargs. There is only one way out: to follow the Witcher and his Mage companion.

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

SCENARIO: Cindrion and Beledroth are surrounded by wargs. There is only one way out: to follow the Witcher and his Mage companion.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Dammit!!!" Yelled Beledroth as he yeilded his horse and tried to make it turn around but was surrounded by wargs. His only options were fight or run, he drew his sword and slashed his way back to the direction he just came. 'Where is that elf?' he thought as he rode on hoping to gain more speed than the wargs that were on his tail.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Dammit!!!" Yelled Beledroth as he yeilded his horse and tried to make it turn around but was surrounded by wargs. His only options were fight or run, he drew his sword and slashed his way back to the direction he just came. 'Where is that elf?' he thought as he rode on hoping to gain more speed than the wargs that were on his tail.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion let's out a low growl as he jerks back the reins, causing his horse to skid to a stop. "Dammit, of all the-!" He drew his sword, silver blade flashing in the sunlight as he slashed at a leaping Warg. Turning, he galloped towards the only opening he could find. I don't have much choice right now. The elf could only hope his steed could outrun the beasts and the dragon would pay him no mind.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion let's out a low growl as he jerks back the reins, causing his horse to skid to a stop. "Dammit, of all the-!" He drew his sword, silver blade flashing in the sunlight as he slashed at a leaping Warg. Turning, he galloped towards the only opening he could find. I don't have much choice right now. The elf could only hope his steed could outrun the beasts and the dragon would pay him no mind.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(*reins)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

(*reins)

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Geralt sees the two trying seemingly chasing after them. 'What the--'

Saedith looks back, 'Wargs are after them. They aren't after us.'

'I noticed.'

'Really? I thought you were one the slow ones.'

'Fuck off.'

The elf chuckles, and slows down a bit, going back to the two travellers. 'So, a fellow elf and a half-breed. I see you got yourselves into quite a pickle. If you've survived for this long, I would say you would be useful. You up for a little job?'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Geralt sees the two trying seemingly chasing after them. 'What the--'

Saedith looks back, 'Wargs are after them. They aren't after us.'

'I noticed.'

'Really? I thought you were one the slow ones.'

'Fuck off.'

The elf chuckles, and slows down a bit, going back to the two travellers. 'So, a fellow elf and a half-breed. I see you got yourselves into quite a pickle. If you've survived for this long, I would say you would be useful. You up for a little job?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

"Slow down the damned Wargs, and we'll talk. Fair enough?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

"Slow down the damned Wargs, and we'll talk. Fair enough?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"I agree, a pest are all these pieces of shit are" Said Beledroth referring to the wargs, he slowed his horse down a bit but not by much.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"I agree, a pest are all these pieces of shit are" Said Beledroth referring to the wargs, he slowed his horse down a bit but not by much.

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

He shrugs, and turns to the wargs. He unleashed a stream of flame onto the ground. The wargs leap back. 'Animals don't like fire. Natural or not.'

The elf lifts both hands, somehow balancing on the horse, and yells, 'Ognista sieć!'

Fiery ropes shackle a large number of wargs, burning their fur and flesh. The rest flee from the scene.

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

He shrugs, and turns to the wargs. He unleashed a stream of flame onto the ground. The wargs leap back. 'Animals don't like fire. Natural or not.'

The elf lifts both hands, somehow balancing on the horse, and yells, 'Ognista sieć!'

Fiery ropes shackle a large number of wargs, burning their fur and flesh. The rest flee from the scene.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan is standing his ground "Aw, come on! Save some for me!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan is standing his ground "Aw, come on! Save some for me!"

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Geralt smirks, 'Mages tend to work fast. It can be problem for those like you.'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Geralt smirks, 'Mages tend to work fast. It can be problem for those like you.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan growls "Stupid fucker."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan growls "Stupid fucker."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Beledroth cmes to a full halt before taking a moment to catch his breath, he sheathed his horse first and took a few breaths before getting off of his horse, he then pulled out a fkask and took a few sips of it, his face cringed a bit from how strong it was "Ahh..." he put it away "Now what's this little job you were talking about?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

Beledroth cmes to a full halt before taking a moment to catch his breath, he sheathed his horse first and took a few breaths before getting off of his horse, he then pulled out a fkask and took a few sips of it, his face cringed a bit from how strong it was "Ahh..." he put it away "Now what's this little job you were talking about?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.