Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

Name: Wolf

Other name: Qahnaarin

Race: Nord/Werewolf

Appearence: 

Werewolf form:

Human form:

Weapon: Special Greatsword (does extra damage to dragons and vampires)

Armor: Scaled armor (no guantlets or helmet, has ring of hiricine)

Ability: Can become a werewolf at will any time he wants, can revert back, also can use blood magic/black magic, and normal magic

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

Name: Wolf

Other name: Qahnaarin

Race: Nord/Werewolf

Appearence: 

Werewolf form:

Human form:

Weapon: Special Greatsword (does extra damage to dragons and vampires)

Armor: Scaled armor (no guantlets or helmet, has ring of hiricine)

Ability: Can become a werewolf at will any time he wants, can revert back, also can use blood magic/black magic, and normal magic

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

No, the point is that we kill the last dragons, ad you can't be a dragon, why not be a normal person for once Veyd? Like a nordic mercinary who traveled to find us?

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

No, the point is that we kill the last dragons, ad you can't be a dragon, why not be a normal person for once Veyd? Like a nordic mercinary who traveled to find us?

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(I'll think about something and I'll change my stats later ok because right now I gtg do a volunteering thing ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(I'll think about something and I'll change my stats later ok because right now I gtg do a volunteering thing ok)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(there i changed my character he is a werewolf nord)

Wolf had woken up from sleeping at the inn in Dawnstar "Ah...oh it was just another nightmare. I should probably get going to one of those mountain peaks i should probably get some food" Wolf leaves the inn and heads for Shearpoint he turns into a werewolf and starts sprinting as fast as he can.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(there i changed my character he is a werewolf nord)

Wolf had woken up from sleeping at the inn in Dawnstar "Ah...oh it was just another nightmare. I should probably get going to one of those mountain peaks i should probably get some food" Wolf leaves the inn and heads for Shearpoint he turns into a werewolf and starts sprinting as fast as he can.

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

We go to a cave inside the mountain of the throat of the world.

"We've scowered this cave but there are no signs of the Khajiit city."

{BTW, werewolves are mortal, they can be killed, so your statement about you in mortal form makes no sense. And your grammar doesn't really work. And we're not at shearpoint so have fun doing nothing.}

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

We go to a cave inside the mountain of the throat of the world.

"We've scowered this cave but there are no signs of the Khajiit city."

{BTW, werewolves are mortal, they can be killed, so your statement about you in mortal form makes no sense. And your grammar doesn't really work. And we're not at shearpoint so have fun doing nothing.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(Ok ill kill myself a dragon, and go hunt in falkreath hold then i might come across your path)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(Ok ill kill myself a dragon, and go hunt in falkreath hold then i might come across your path)

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

But there are no dragons.

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

But there are no dragons.

Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

(Well, there are, but we are going around to kill them.)

by Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

(Well, there are, but we are going around to kill them.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(@sharsosah dude you just said that the RP is about killing the last of the dragons i read the whole RP before i put my stats in you guys didn't even kill a dragon yet so what are you talking about, also werewolfs can't be killed easy you need silver to kill werewolves nothing else can kill them so if i get stabbed in my heart by a normal blade i won't die but i'm not immortal because i can be killed so ya))

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(@sharsosah dude you just said that the RP is about killing the last of the dragons i read the whole RP before i put my stats in you guys didn't even kill a dragon yet so what are you talking about, also werewolfs can't be killed easy you need silver to kill werewolves nothing else can kill them so if i get stabbed in my heart by a normal blade i won't die but i'm not immortal because i can be killed so ya))

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

Remember? The only last ones alive are in a super high mountain range, and the only way to get there is to use the dwemer machine.

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

Remember? The only last ones alive are in a super high mountain range, and the only way to get there is to use the dwemer machine.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(well your at the throat of the world so ill just make a scenario to turn my character that way)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

(well your at the throat of the world so ill just make a scenario to turn my character that way)

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

I look at the cave again, it is small with a river flowing through it, there is a tiny bridge over a creek that humans could easily step over, then  why is it there?

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

I look at the cave again, it is small with a river flowing through it, there is a tiny bridge over a creek that humans could easily step over, then  why is it there?

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

Wolf arrives near shearpoint but he gets a sketchy feeling that something is wrong so he looks at the throat of the world and sees that a storm is starting so he quickly runs to the throat of the world as fast as he can knowing something is going to happen "hmm better make it there before i miss something."

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

Wolf arrives near shearpoint but he gets a sketchy feeling that something is wrong so he looks at the throat of the world and sees that a storm is starting so he quickly runs to the throat of the world as fast as he can knowing something is going to happen "hmm better make it there before i miss something."

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

{We'll see you in a few days. It is quite far.}

"Aha!"

*I press a button on the bottom of the bridge and a secret door opens, we hear a cave bustling with the activity of many khajiits.*

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

{We'll see you in a few days. It is quite far.}

"Aha!"

*I press a button on the bottom of the bridge and a secret door opens, we hear a cave bustling with the activity of many khajiits.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.