Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  36  37  38  39 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

"What the-" A guard that stayed back from the invasion found something. A guard, eyes closed, breathing. A dart on his neck. He was stripped nude. "Oh, no." He ran onto a horse and rode off to warn the others.

by The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

"What the-" A guard that stayed back from the invasion found something. A guard, eyes closed, breathing. A dart on his neck. He was stripped nude. "Oh, no." He ran onto a horse and rode off to warn the others.

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
"Guard! What is it? We dont have alot of time!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
"Guard! What is it? We dont have alot of time!"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"We found a dart in someone's neck, he is stripped naked, it can only be one person . . ." The guard looked worried.

"Paalus! That bastard, I'll have his head!" Makor clenched his teeth.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"We found a dart in someone's neck, he is stripped naked, it can only be one person . . ." The guard looked worried.

"Paalus! That bastard, I'll have his head!" Makor clenched his teeth.

The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

"He must be among us!"

Shut up. I only came here for the gossip.

Seems like this guy...Soul-Catcher...he burnt my note. Funny, because of my note being disposed, the Bretons now have the upper hand. Might be Makor's fault, might be mine. But...I'll fight with him. Just be very careful. Battles are messy. Usually too messy for me. But I have a good feeling about this.

by The Bug Stomper
July 31, 2015

"He must be among us!"

Shut up. I only came here for the gossip.

Seems like this guy...Soul-Catcher...he burnt my note. Funny, because of my note being disposed, the Bretons now have the upper hand. Might be Makor's fault, might be mine. But...I'll fight with him. Just be very careful. Battles are messy. Usually too messy for me. But I have a good feeling about this.

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
"I told you not to trust Paalus!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
(I'm pretty sure Paalus is thinking unless you can read minds, there is no other way, you can hear what he is saying, if he is not thinking , sorry!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
(I'm pretty sure Paalus is thinking unless you can read minds, there is no other way, you can hear what he is saying, if he is not thinking , sorry!)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
(I cant, i never trusted paalus and he brang one of our men down)
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015
(I cant, i never trusted paalus and he brang one of our men down)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

(Oh.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

(Oh.)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Makor, you can deal with the orcs. I will go find -and kill- Paalus." Suylyath rode off.

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

"Makor, you can deal with the orcs. I will go find -and kill- Paalus." Suylyath rode off.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

Makor killed the Orcs as 5 at a time came.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

Makor killed the Orcs as 5 at a time came.

GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

behind paalus, i say: "So Paalus, we meet again."

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 31, 2015

behind paalus, i say: "So Paalus, we meet again."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"I'll take that back." Makor muttered to himself. He took the Elder Scroll. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 31, 2015

"I'll take that back." Makor muttered to himself. He took the Elder Scroll. 

Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

Sauriil has a sudden migrane. He sees a vision of Paalus and Soul-Catcher. I swiftly teleport to them. Using telekinesis I toss a large rock at Paalus. It slams into his knee hitting it with so much force it split the bone in half.

by Emperor of Man
July 31, 2015

Sauriil has a sudden migrane. He sees a vision of Paalus and Soul-Catcher. I swiftly teleport to them. Using telekinesis I toss a large rock at Paalus. It slams into his knee hitting it with so much force it split the bone in half.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

After, i finish him with my blade.

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 1, 2015

After, i finish him with my blade.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 1, 2015

Makor sprints to Soul-Catcher. As Soul-Catcher was about to finish Paalus he put his gauntlet in front.

"Wait, we need him."  

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 1, 2015

Makor sprints to Soul-Catcher. As Soul-Catcher was about to finish Paalus he put his gauntlet in front.

"Wait, we need him."  

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.