Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

kingdom of the lost (M) (SD)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 > >>  

VahloK
September 4, 2015
*Playing with the undead dragon head* "Well, this dragon has fight. Open that door Zob I wanna see what else wanted to taste my hammer."
by VahloK
September 4, 2015
*Playing with the undead dragon head* "Well, this dragon has fight. Open that door Zob I wanna see what else wanted to taste my hammer."

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"well you know vahlok, that should be the door to the treasure. the undead dragon was the final test. any more eager?" la'zaar said, practicing an advanced restoration spell on the wounds from that shout. works pretty good. la'zaar thought.

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"well you know vahlok, that should be the door to the treasure. the undead dragon was the final test. any more eager?" la'zaar said, practicing an advanced restoration spell on the wounds from that shout. works pretty good. la'zaar thought.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(oh yeah that attack was before he killed it)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

(oh yeah that attack was before he killed it)

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(oh ok, well time for your character to bust down the door. whenever your ready.)

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

(oh ok, well time for your character to bust down the door. whenever your ready.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Ogorzob busts the door open and walks in with caution "Let's go." moves his head to point to the door.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Ogorzob busts the door open and walks in with caution "Let's go." moves his head to point to the door.

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"OK" la'zaar said, knowing that they were so close to the treasure, and he was closer to becoming tier 3 templar. after walking in a straight line for a bit, they finally reach out of the dark and in to the room wich held the treasure, but with one problem there was only one chest in the big, empty room. "well, like a wise woman in an old gray castle that took the shape of a skull once told me. not everything is as it seems." la'zaar said.

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"OK" la'zaar said, knowing that they were so close to the treasure, and he was closer to becoming tier 3 templar. after walking in a straight line for a bit, they finally reach out of the dark and in to the room wich held the treasure, but with one problem there was only one chest in the big, empty room. "well, like a wise woman in an old gray castle that took the shape of a skull once told me. not everything is as it seems." la'zaar said.

The Bug Stomper
September 4, 2015

"It might be a trap. Who opening it?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 4, 2015

"It might be a trap. Who opening it?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Ogorzob grabbed a broken piece of urn on the ground, "We can use this, to check for traps."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

Ogorzob grabbed a broken piece of urn on the ground, "We can use this, to check for traps."

Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"don't worry, i've been practicing an advanced restoration spell. i'll take care of this." *walks in, gets shot by arrows, catches on fire, smacked against a wall, beaten half to death by a magic wall, gets shot by more arrows, gets the shit beat out of by draugr.* "i think that's i-" *gets set on fire again, barely escapes swinging axes, gets ran over by an mammoth, falls into a magic portal only to fall from the ceilling and face plants into the hard ground.* la'zaar crawls back to the group and looks up. "yeah, i think theres traps" la'zaar said.

by Stormtrooper
September 4, 2015

"don't worry, i've been practicing an advanced restoration spell. i'll take care of this." *walks in, gets shot by arrows, catches on fire, smacked against a wall, beaten half to death by a magic wall, gets shot by more arrows, gets the shit beat out of by draugr.* "i think that's i-" *gets set on fire again, barely escapes swinging axes, gets ran over by an mammoth, falls into a magic portal only to fall from the ceilling and face plants into the hard ground.* la'zaar crawls back to the group and looks up. "yeah, i think theres traps" la'zaar said.

The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"Go back in; there's probably more."

by The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"Go back in; there's probably more."

Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

la'zaar hesitated. "fine." la'zaar went in. "nothing's happaning, so i guess it's saf-" *you know what? i'll spare you the details and just say that la'zaar got fucked up so bad, he didn't have a his arms, and his legs were broken. with one gone. but thanks to his lizard abilities, they grew back. once an arm fully formed, he used his advanced spell to heal him at the speed of sound. but even then it took several mins.* "thats all the traps!" la'zaar said in releif.

by Stormtrooper
September 5, 2015

la'zaar hesitated. "fine." la'zaar went in. "nothing's happaning, so i guess it's saf-" *you know what? i'll spare you the details and just say that la'zaar got fucked up so bad, he didn't have a his arms, and his legs were broken. with one gone. but thanks to his lizard abilities, they grew back. once an arm fully formed, he used his advanced spell to heal him at the speed of sound. but even then it took several mins.* "thats all the traps!" la'zaar said in releif.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"How do you do that? It's lucky we have you with us." he checked for anymore extra traps and it seemed safe, he entered another door "It just keeps going and going."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"How do you do that? It's lucky we have you with us." he checked for anymore extra traps and it seemed safe, he entered another door "It just keeps going and going."

The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"I'm gonna go mad."

by The Bug Stomper
September 5, 2015

"I'm gonna go mad."

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

after going through the some what endless corridoors, our hero's finnaly found the room wich held the treasure. miles of tons of gold and other treasures that would make your wallet the fattest ass in the solar system. I think this could be more than just an outpost. la'zaar thought. and all this treasure would fund the order for genrations. but just as our hero's were high fiving eachother and shit, the templar order came in. "this kingdom now belongs to the templar order, for all of your cooperation, you will take a certain percentage of this rooms riches. the orc will take 30%, the wood elf will take 15% un recognized argonian will take 10%. as for you, la'zaar, you will take 17%. the order will take the rest, now gather your percentage of treasure and leave. but you la'zaar, will stay to prepare this ancient place for the placement for the new templar HQ." the templar 2nd in command said. 

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

after going through the some what endless corridoors, our hero's finnaly found the room wich held the treasure. miles of tons of gold and other treasures that would make your wallet the fattest ass in the solar system. I think this could be more than just an outpost. la'zaar thought. and all this treasure would fund the order for genrations. but just as our hero's were high fiving eachother and shit, the templar order came in. "this kingdom now belongs to the templar order, for all of your cooperation, you will take a certain percentage of this rooms riches. the orc will take 30%, the wood elf will take 15% un recognized argonian will take 10%. as for you, la'zaar, you will take 17%. the order will take the rest, now gather your percentage of treasure and leave. but you la'zaar, will stay to prepare this ancient place for the placement for the new templar HQ." the templar 2nd in command said. 

VahloK
September 6, 2015
"WOUHH!!! shit."
by VahloK
September 6, 2015
"WOUHH!!! shit."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.