Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
August 27, 2014
"come on Argonian, I'm gonna to take you somewhere safe." As both the thief and the Argonian left Norcon looked at Balgruff and Shyvana, "i got word from him that he was on Riften but he never mentioned anything about getting a letter, i told him where we were gonna be, but other than that, i don't know." Norcon took out an apple and threw it towards Maple.
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"come on Argonian, I'm gonna to take you somewhere safe." As both the thief and the Argonian left Norcon looked at Balgruff and Shyvana, "i got word from him that he was on Riften but he never mentioned anything about getting a letter, i told him where we were gonna be, but other than that, i don't know." Norcon took out an apple and threw it towards Maple.

Blood Moon
August 27, 2014

Maple caught the apple in her mouth, munching on it contently

by Blood Moon
August 27, 2014

Maple caught the apple in her mouth, munching on it contently

valromar
August 27, 2014
"so Maple, were you going to tell me something I already knew or something I don't know about yet?"
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"so Maple, were you going to tell me something I already knew or something I don't know about yet?"

Blood Moon
August 27, 2014

"That depends, on how pissed Shyvana makes me...besides, I do not know what you know..."She responded within his mind, Leaving everyone else a bit confused as to why Norcon was talking to the horse except Shyvana.

by Blood Moon
August 27, 2014

"That depends, on how pissed Shyvana makes me...besides, I do not know what you know..."She responded within his mind, Leaving everyone else a bit confused as to why Norcon was talking to the horse except Shyvana.

valromar
August 27, 2014
"do you really think Daedric Princes don't talk to each other, Sheogorath knows pretty much every little embarrassing thing about her and Hermaeus Mora is like his best friend, sooooo, yeah, i asked him if he knew anything about her and he told me eeeeeverything."

"woah, woah, woah, hold up. You talk to Daedric Princes now? What else don't I know?" Norcon's mother sounded furious.
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"do you really think Daedric Princes don't talk to each other, Sheogorath knows pretty much every little embarrassing thing about her and Hermaeus Mora is like his best friend, sooooo, yeah, i asked him if he knew anything about her and he told me eeeeeverything."

"woah, woah, woah, hold up. You talk to Daedric Princes now? What else don't I know?" Norcon's mother sounded furious.

valromar
August 27, 2014
"nothing you need to worry about."

"you can get hurt getting involved with them."

"i know that, you don't have to tell me. I've been doing this for a while now."

" you shouldn't have done this in the first place, they will make you do tasks that could possibly kill you."

" I've already done everything for him. besides, you don't have to baby me, I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions"

"hey, Shyvana, why didn't you come meet us over by Windhelm?"
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"nothing you need to worry about."

"you can get hurt getting involved with them."

"i know that, you don't have to tell me. I've been doing this for a while now."

" you shouldn't have done this in the first place, they will make you do tasks that could possibly kill you."

" I've already done everything for him. besides, you don't have to baby me, I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions"

"hey, Shyvana, why didn't you come meet us over by Windhelm?"

valromar
August 27, 2014
(post edit)
by valromar
August 27, 2014
(post edit)

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows sets up a bedroll. "Do you mind if I sleep for a while? I haven't rested in days. Even for a shadowscale, that can take a toll."

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows sets up a bedroll. "Do you mind if I sleep for a while? I haven't rested in days. Even for a shadowscale, that can take a toll."

valromar
August 27, 2014

The thief stops, "yeah, sure. I understand that. Let's find a hidden place just in case someone is still out there looking for you, okay?" 

by valromar
August 27, 2014

The thief stops, "yeah, sure. I understand that. Let's find a hidden place just in case someone is still out there looking for you, okay?" 

Blood Moon
August 27, 2014

"Well, My mind was out cold...playing champion for the good lord Sheo in the shivering Isles, I was a little upset when I got back....you know....with the whol I'm a girls now kind of thing....sorry.  she explained.

by Blood Moon
August 27, 2014

"Well, My mind was out cold...playing champion for the good lord Sheo in the shivering Isles, I was a little upset when I got back....you know....with the whol I'm a girls now kind of thing....sorry.  she explained.

valromar
August 27, 2014
"that's how he does it, when you're asleep, he takes control of your mind. That is how i knew about everything. As for the gender, well, he is the mad god after all. He'll do anything for a confused scream."
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"that's how he does it, when you're asleep, he takes control of your mind. That is how i knew about everything. As for the gender, well, he is the mad god after all. He'll do anything for a confused scream."

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows was abot to ask what they were talking about it, but he sensed that he did not want to know. So he said, "There's a ruined Nordic dwelling that I cleared out about a quarter mile east. It's away from the road, so no one should notice."

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows was abot to ask what they were talking about it, but he sensed that he did not want to know. So he said, "There's a ruined Nordic dwelling that I cleared out about a quarter mile east. It's away from the road, so no one should notice."

valromar
August 27, 2014
"that'll have to do. It will be best to leave at midnight. Less hostiles and lots of shadows to sneak through."
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"that'll have to do. It will be best to leave at midnight. Less hostiles and lots of shadows to sneak through."

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows grins. "Shadows are my specialty. I can actually create darkness with alteration magic. But, alright, we leave after dusk then."

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows grins. "Shadows are my specialty. I can actually create darkness with alteration magic. But, alright, we leave after dusk then."

valromar
August 27, 2014
"it's best, especially for a thief."
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"it's best, especially for a thief."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.