A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@Veyd Sahvoz "Magick? From the angle I saw you from, you formed weopons with friggin' ice"

"Yes i'm a cyromancer I love the frost, winter, ice, must I continue..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@Veyd Sahvoz "Magick? From the angle I saw you from, you formed weopons with friggin' ice"

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Cryo* :P )

"So, miss Falin... What do you tend to do for a living, when all is calm?" He asks, removing his helmet to reveal a young Altmer man, his face scared from combat, but not so as to make him ugly. Normally, he'd have a reputation of having women fall for him due to his looks, prestige, and mystery... He hardly ever opens up at all, prefering to remain distant. This is the first he has ever truly interacted with those not close friends or family.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"So, miss Falin... What do you tend to do for a living, when all is calm?" He asks, removing his helmet to reveal a young Altmer man, his face scared from combat, but not so as to make him ugly. Normally, he'd have a reputation of having women fall for him due to his looks, prestige, and mystery... He hardly ever opens up at all, prefering to remain distant. This is the first he has ever truly interacted with those not close friends or family.

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

"So, miss Falin... What do you tend to do for a living, when all is calm?" He asks, removing his helmet to reveal a young Altmer man, his face scared from combat, but so as to make him ugly. Normally, he'd have a reputation of having women fall for him due to his looks, prestige, and mystery... He hardly ever opens up at all, prefering to remain distant. This is the first he has ever truly interacted with those not close friends or family.

(This better not end up like TLW or Dragonriders or even better! Escape from the Dreaded Cidna Mine.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

"So, miss Falin... What do you tend to do for a living, when all is calm?" He asks, removing his helmet to reveal a young Altmer man, his face scared from combat, but so as to make him ugly. Normally, he'd have a reputation of having women fall for him due to his looks, prestige, and mystery... He hardly ever opens up at all, prefering to remain distant. This is the first he has ever truly interacted with those not close friends or family.

(This better not end up like TLW or Dragonriders or even better! Escape from the Dreaded Cidna Mine.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"So miss... Emily? Is it? I'm guessing you went to the College of Winterhold, back in Skyrim."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"So miss... Emily? Is it? I'm guessing you went to the College of Winterhold, back in Skyrim."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Yup learnt everything I knew there i'm out traveling trying to learn more things of magic like elven magick"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Yup learnt everything I knew there i'm out traveling trying to learn more things of magic like elven magick"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz What about the thu'um? Thats a form of magick, right?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Magic, huh come with me, Draconus can teach all you want, of course you want to learn from Sauriil." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Magic, huh come with me, Draconus can teach all you want, of course you want to learn from Sauriil." 

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Since she's a Breton it is very difficult to learn the Thu'um, due to their short lifespans.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Since she's a Breton it is very difficult to learn the Thu'um, due to their short lifespans.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I learnt that from my dad I practiced it at the college" said Emily "Say, why don't you mind telling me your name?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I learnt that from my dad I practiced it at the college" said Emily "Say, why don't you mind telling me your name?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(she's good in magic and eventually she will learn to manipulate magick  >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Bruh, I ain't in Cidna Mine. :P As for Dragonriders and TLW, they are dead RPs. And, what if he is just trying to be friends, eh? He practically looks up to Falin as a heroine. )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( Bruh, I ain't in Cidna Mine. :P As for Dragonriders and TLW, they are dead RPs. And, what if he is just trying to be friends, eh? He practically looks up to Falin as a heroine. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Please, just Falin. I'm no royalty." The Bosmer said, trying not to look flustered. "I mainly hunt. But I would help others hone their skill with the bow, or spar and race with friends." She shook her head. "But those days are long gone."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Please, just Falin. I'm no royalty." The Bosmer said, trying not to look flustered. "I mainly hunt. But I would help others hone their skill with the bow, or spar and race with friends." She shook her head. "But those days are long gone."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(Cidna mine is a thread)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(Cidna mine is a thread)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz "Who, me?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz "Who, me?"

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*gasps* Manipulation! How evil! *Anime-style overreaction*)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*gasps* Manipulation! How evil! *Anime-style overreaction*)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.