A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  62  63  64  65 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyath looked at Makor.
"Looks like we win," he exclaimed, pointing at the few troops left of the Imperial army.
"Now, who is that? I havent seen her on this boat. How did she get here?"
Said Suylyath, pointing at Emily.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyath looked at Makor.

"Looks like we win," he exclaimed, pointing at the few troops left of the Imperial army.

"Now, who is that? I havent seen her on this boat. How did she get here?"

Said Suylyath, pointing at Emily.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Yes) "REALLY you mean it...This is great, the nereavarine is going to teach me about magic, I can't wait" Said Emily jumping up down ignoring everyone else

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Yes) "REALLY you mean it...This is great, the nereavarine is going to teach me about magic, I can't wait" Said Emily jumping up down ignoring everyone else

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin continued to help the wounded to a safer location. She studied the devastating wounds some of the soldiers had received from the marines. Those weapons they were using out there. Thank the gods they aren't accurate.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin continued to help the wounded to a safer location. She studied the devastating wounds some of the soldiers had received from the marines. Those weapons they were using out there. Thank the gods they aren't accurate.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Is she part of the army?" Said Suylyath angrily, his hand at his sheathed
Knife.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Is she part of the army?" Said Suylyath angrily, his hand at his sheathed

Knife.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Off on the far horizon, one can see, even now, small skirmishes between small ships, no more than four or five at a time in any one skirmish. The only sound being the faint rolling of fire and small flashes in the twilight sky. Qorian frowns as he steps to the edge of the docks for a moment, before heading off to assist in the healing of the wounded.

He nods to Falin in greeting when he arrives, before asking her;

"So, what brings you all to Summerset Isle, Immortal Falin?"

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Off on the far horizon, one can see, even now, small skirmishes between small ships, no more than four or five at a time in any one skirmish. The only sound being the faint rolling of fire and small flashes in the twilight sky. Qorian frowns as he steps to the edge of the docks for a moment, before heading off to assist in the healing of the wounded.

He nods to Falin in greeting when he arrives, before asking her;

"So, what brings you all to Summerset Isle, Immortal Falin?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Is she part of the army?" Said Suylyath angrily, his hand at his sheathed Knife.

"No gods no I'm here to study but the nereavairne said he's going to teach me this is great" said Emily hugging sauriil with her body quite cold

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Is she part of the army?" Said Suylyath angrily, his hand at his sheathed Knife.

"No gods no I'm here to study but the nereavairne said he's going to teach me this is great" said Emily hugging sauriil with her body quite cold

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suddenly, a huge mechanical dwarf mechanism appears at the docks.
"Wow, you mustve really pissed Tiberius off, Makor."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suddenly, a huge mechanical dwarf mechanism appears at the docks.

"Wow, you mustve really pissed Tiberius off, Makor."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
Suylyath looks back at Emily. "I don't suppose you know who I am."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

(( I the Dwemer mechanism Imperial? If so, then make it not Imperial, as I control Imperial actions. ))

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

(( I the Dwemer mechanism Imperial? If so, then make it not Imperial, as I control Imperial actions. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"This is the final piece of Nirn the Altmeri people have left. There's no way that blood thirsty emperor would leave it alone. Besides, the gods commanded it."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"This is the final piece of Nirn the Altmeri people have left. There's no way that blood thirsty emperor would leave it alone. Besides, the gods commanded it."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Hold up we are at the docks of summerset isles how the hell is there a dwarven machine here?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Hold up we are at the docks of summerset isles how the hell is there a dwarven machine here?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"no, no I don't"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"no, no I don't"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@Ahkrinfeynvokun ( good idea lol)

(instead of doing "@YolGoraagSingh", you press the "reply" button) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@Ahkrinfeynvokun ( good idea lol)

(instead of doing "@YolGoraagSingh", you press the "reply" button) 

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'Auri-El wishes the spoils of Tiberius.'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil sighed, 'Auri-El wishes the spoils of Tiberius.'

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"True, true. But, although I do not agree with them, I can see his reasoning behind waging this war. I mean, the Thalmor and the Dominion DID do some pretty bad things to the 'Lesser Races,' as well as banish the worship of Talos. All of that, in my view, was a dumb decision. If the Great War had never ended as it did, we would not be here." He lifts up a dying soldiers head, giving him Altmeris blessings, praying to Auri-el to see him to the afterlife.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"True, true. But, although I do not agree with them, I can see his reasoning behind waging this war. I mean, the Thalmor and the Dominion DID do some pretty bad things to the 'Lesser Races,' as well as banish the worship of Talos. All of that, in my view, was a dumb decision. If the Great War had never ended as it did, we would not be here." He lifts up a dying soldiers head, giving him Altmeris blessings, praying to Auri-el to see him to the afterlife.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.