February 8, 2016

Those were the days, my friend...

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Those were the days, my friend...

Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016

They were.

I recently got Morrowind for the Christmas Steam sale (the CD version was starting get really slow, and the bugs were getting really numerous). The feels! The memories!

by Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016

They were.

I recently got Morrowind for the Christmas Steam sale (the CD version was starting get really slow, and the bugs were getting really numerous). The feels! The memories!

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

The beating wings and pounding feet... Yeah, those things scared the living shit out of me once upon a time. Then I found Deathclaws a few years later... Fallout 2 changed my gaming career.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

The beating wings and pounding feet... Yeah, those things scared the living shit out of me once upon a time. Then I found Deathclaws a few years later... Fallout 2 changed my gaming career.

Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016

I have a spell that is somewhat similar to the Comet of Casandora from the "Warhamer Fantasy" and "Warhammer: Age of Sigmar" universes. The cast summons a large portal in the sky, which unleashes numerous skull sized meteors, and one extremely large asteroid. Now, instead of merely burning the affected opponents, like in "Warhammer Fantasy" and "Warhammer: Age of Sigmar," it will kill them, fill up all nearby soul gems  and bring the now dead foes back to life to fight for those they wished to kill; essentally the same effect as Soul Tear.

Its name: Dread Comet

by Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016

I have a spell that is somewhat similar to the Comet of Casandora from the "Warhamer Fantasy" and "Warhammer: Age of Sigmar" universes. The cast summons a large portal in the sky, which unleashes numerous skull sized meteors, and one extremely large asteroid. Now, instead of merely burning the affected opponents, like in "Warhammer Fantasy" and "Warhammer: Age of Sigmar," it will kill them, fill up all nearby soul gems  and bring the now dead foes back to life to fight for those they wished to kill; essentally the same effect as Soul Tear.

Its name: Dread Comet

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Dread Comet?

Wrath of the Souls?

Void Rip?

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Dread Comet?

Wrath of the Souls?

Void Rip?

Buck
February 9, 2016
GeasSeidheSingh

Perhaps:

L1S SIL 1R

Um laas is already in a shout.

by Buck
February 9, 2016
GeasSeidheSingh

Perhaps:

L1S SIL 1R

Um laas is already in a shout.

Buck
February 9, 2016
GeasSeidheSingh

Perhaps:

L1S SIL 1R

Drog sil aar

by Buck
February 9, 2016
GeasSeidheSingh

Perhaps:

L1S SIL 1R

Drog sil aar

Emperor of Man
February 9, 2016

It doesn't matter if "laas" is used, but I suppose "drog" works too.

by Emperor of Man
February 9, 2016

It doesn't matter if "laas" is used, but I suppose "drog" works too.

Emperor of Man
February 9, 2016
Yolos Vith

Dread Comet?

Wrath of the Souls?

Void Rip?

I'm thinking "Dread Comet" is more to my liking.

by Emperor of Man
February 9, 2016
Yolos Vith

Dread Comet?

Wrath of the Souls?

Void Rip?

I'm thinking "Dread Comet" is more to my liking.

Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

Yeah that would be my first, too. I want to see this in a mod, now! Sounds as cool as the Doom Train, which allows you to run over any NPC with a huge magic demon train with it's own freaky theme when you kill:

It's the Doom Train! DOOM TRAIN!!! 

by Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

Yeah that would be my first, too. I want to see this in a mod, now! Sounds as cool as the Doom Train, which allows you to run over any NPC with a huge magic demon train with it's own freaky theme when you kill:

It's the Doom Train! DOOM TRAIN!!! 

Redtail
February 10, 2016
Choo choo, all aboard the doom train.

As for my spell, being able to turn into a dragon.
by Redtail
February 10, 2016
Choo choo, all aboard the doom train.

As for my spell, being able to turn into a dragon.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 10, 2016

I made a shout that can turn a dragon into a person and vice versa.

[DOV MEL FRUL] 

Is for turning into a dragon

[JOOR MEL FRUL] 

Is for turning into a person

by Veyd Sahvoz
February 10, 2016

I made a shout that can turn a dragon into a person and vice versa.

[DOV MEL FRUL] 

Is for turning into a dragon

[JOOR MEL FRUL] 

Is for turning into a person

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Nice... But turning into a dragon in-game just never appealed to me... A Dragon Form like the shout would be cool.

How about a series of Alteration spells that transform your avatar into the living embodiement of the ancient Nord gods. Fox, Wolf, Dragon, the like. Your avatar is surrounded by an aura of swirling blue flames, and their size is doubled. Includes fur patterns, ears, a tail, and four legs in the flames!

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

Nice... But turning into a dragon in-game just never appealed to me... A Dragon Form like the shout would be cool.

How about a series of Alteration spells that transform your avatar into the living embodiement of the ancient Nord gods. Fox, Wolf, Dragon, the like. Your avatar is surrounded by an aura of swirling blue flames, and their size is doubled. Includes fur patterns, ears, a tail, and four legs in the flames!

Redtail
February 11, 2016
@Yolos Vith I want that to a mod now, that would be so cool!
by Redtail
February 11, 2016
@Yolos Vith I want that to a mod now, that would be so cool!

Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

It proabaly would be turned into a special quest including boss battles to find, translate, and learn from ancient tomes. Get the exclusive interactive guide on Blu-Ray, only $29.99!

by Duryoljot
February 11, 2016

It proabaly would be turned into a special quest including boss battles to find, translate, and learn from ancient tomes. Get the exclusive interactive guide on Blu-Ray, only $29.99!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.