January 28, 2016
spell you exsplode taking no damge
by Blackout
January 28, 2016
spell you exsplode taking no damge

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

How creative! I always imagined a Summon Golem spell, which would summon a creature that could become stronger and bigger with every kill, absorbing the victim's life force. But eventually it would implode from the sheer amount of power.

Oh, Flame Wing, you're so IMAGINATIVE...

I bet my Golem would be in the Thu'um palette of orange and blue and red and white and purple.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016
Yolos Vith

How creative! I always imagined a Summon Golem spell, which would summon a creature that could become stronger and bigger with every kill, absorbing the victim's life force. But eventually it would implode from the sheer amount of power.

Oh, Flame Wing, you're so IMAGINATIVE...

I bet my Golem would be in the Thu'um palette of orange and blue and red and white and purple.

Veyd Sahvoz
January 28, 2016

How about a spell where you can hide what your true voice sounds like and toggle back to it whenever you want and another spell that can slam someone into the ground without a sweat. It could be called. . . . .

Shinigami CHOP!!!!!

by Veyd Sahvoz
January 28, 2016

How about a spell where you can hide what your true voice sounds like and toggle back to it whenever you want and another spell that can slam someone into the ground without a sweat. It could be called. . . . .

Shinigami CHOP!!!!!

Emperor of Man
January 28, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

Shinigami CHOP!!!!!

Try to keep the spells at least slightly balanced, for the second spell, and what would be the point of the first spell?

by Emperor of Man
January 28, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

Shinigami CHOP!!!!!

Try to keep the spells at least slightly balanced, for the second spell, and what would be the point of the first spell?

Veyd Sahvoz
January 28, 2016

Let's say you wanted to go undercover or something? You could use an illusion to fool around with people's minds so they see you differently. Then to change yourself almost entirely you could use it to change the way your voice sounds and toggle between it.

by Veyd Sahvoz
January 28, 2016

Let's say you wanted to go undercover or something? You could use an illusion to fool around with people's minds so they see you differently. Then to change yourself almost entirely you could use it to change the way your voice sounds and toggle between it.

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

We all know you just wanted to post your thumbnail GIF. Well played.

I can see the use of the voice change in reality, but not in game.

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

We all know you just wanted to post your thumbnail GIF. Well played.

I can see the use of the voice change in reality, but not in game.

Veyd Sahvoz
January 29, 2016
Yeah yeah meh. Here's an actual spell.

Resonant Barrier: A hex type spell that needs a human soul to use and creates a 5 min barrier around you. After it's used it leaves behind a scorched symbol on the ground.

How's that?
by Veyd Sahvoz
January 29, 2016
Yeah yeah meh. Here's an actual spell.

Resonant Barrier: A hex type spell that needs a human soul to use and creates a 5 min barrier around you. After it's used it leaves behind a scorched symbol on the ground.

How's that?

Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

What does it protect you from?

And what level of skill does it require?

And what School does it belong to?

Can it be found in Bori's Better Bargains?

by Duryoljot
January 29, 2016

What does it protect you from?

And what level of skill does it require?

And what School does it belong to?

Can it be found in Bori's Better Bargains?

Veyd Sahvoz
January 29, 2016

It protects against dark magic and destruction based spells.

Level of skill would be adept or expert

It's none canon so I'm still thinking what school :/

No, it'd be found as a spell tome in a witchs coven cave or by Hagravens, possibly deadric quests.

by Veyd Sahvoz
January 29, 2016

It protects against dark magic and destruction based spells.

Level of skill would be adept or expert

It's none canon so I'm still thinking what school :/

No, it'd be found as a spell tome in a witchs coven cave or by Hagravens, possibly deadric quests.

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

The Torpedile Pedophile.

Summons a gigantic sentient torpedo that blasts off to slaughter the furthest NPC in render distance.

I don't freaking know.

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

The Torpedile Pedophile.

Summons a gigantic sentient torpedo that blasts off to slaughter the furthest NPC in render distance.

I don't freaking know.

Emperor of Man
February 1, 2016

Bullet Bill?

by Emperor of Man
February 1, 2016

Bullet Bill?

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Yeah, sure... I don't know...

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Yeah, sure... I don't know...

Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Bringing Nintendo and Bethesda together is the worst move since the Konami Schism.

by Duryoljot
February 1, 2016

Bringing Nintendo and Bethesda together is the worst move since the Konami Schism.

JPAwesome
February 4, 2016

it would be really cool if you had a spell that caused an the target to have a portal spwan inside os them sucking them in from the inside out and then setting off a huge fiery explosion that killed people nearby

by JPAwesome
February 4, 2016

it would be really cool if you had a spell that caused an the target to have a portal spwan inside os them sucking them in from the inside out and then setting off a huge fiery explosion that killed people nearby

Emperor of Man
February 4, 2016

Mmm. Violent. I like it.

by Emperor of Man
February 4, 2016

Mmm. Violent. I like it.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.