Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

keylub
August 25, 2015

greatswords are two-handed. have you never played Skyrim?

by keylub
August 25, 2015

greatswords are two-handed. have you never played Skyrim?

roastedZork
August 25, 2015

I have! I played a LOT of its missions, too!

by roastedZork
August 25, 2015

keylub
August 25, 2015
roastedZork

u mean quests...

by keylub
August 25, 2015
roastedZork

u mean quests...

roastedZork
August 25, 2015

yes, I mean quests. too much ROBLOX

by roastedZork
August 25, 2015

yes, I mean quests. too much ROBLOX

keylub
August 25, 2015

u no wut, i'll pm you so the rpg can resume

by keylub
August 25, 2015

u no wut, i'll pm you so the rpg can resume

roastedZork
August 25, 2015

kk

by roastedZork
August 25, 2015

kk

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin looked around. One tunnel lay open while the other was blocked by a gate.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin looked around. One tunnel lay open while the other was blocked by a gate.

keylub
August 25, 2015
rpg continues in 2 days
by keylub
August 25, 2015
rpg continues in 2 days

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Zork tends to do this a lot. He broke the canon in my thread, the Immortals, and the rules of the Return. You can't duel wield Greatswords, that breaks their purpose, all that would do is put less power into and essentially make it a weaker sword. Greatswords do more damage because you use both hands, thus putting more force into it.)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Zork tends to do this a lot. He broke the canon in my thread, the Immortals, and the rules of the Return. You can't duel wield Greatswords, that breaks their purpose, all that would do is put less power into and essentially make it a weaker sword. Greatswords do more damage because you use both hands, thus putting more force into it.)

roastedZork
August 26, 2015

{idk why i even break cannon}

by roastedZork
August 26, 2015

{idk why i even break cannon}

Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

(I think you had to stay in the spirit world, or maybe not exist at all. After you sacrificed yourself in the second RP in the series, the Divines said you would live on in your son.)

by Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

(I think you had to stay in the spirit world, or maybe not exist at all. After you sacrificed yourself in the second RP in the series, the Divines said you would live on in your son.)

roastedZork
August 26, 2015

{only Sauriil said that.}

by roastedZork
August 26, 2015

{only Sauriil said that.}

keylub
August 27, 2015
let the rp continue!
by keylub
August 27, 2015
let the rp continue!

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

(Yay!)

"Well, looks like we can only go one way." Falin looked back at the group. "Make sure to keep your guard up. There's bound to be more monsters waiting for us down there. Let's just hope the way to unlock the gate isn't too far out of the way."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 27, 2015

(Yay!)

"Well, looks like we can only go one way." Falin looked back at the group. "Make sure to keep your guard up. There's bound to be more monsters waiting for us down there. Let's just hope the way to unlock the gate isn't too far out of the way."

Emperor of Man
August 27, 2015

Zirfar holds an Absorb Life in one hand and Equilibrium in the other, so that he can cast forever, while he Absorbs Health, Zirfar will cast Equilibrium to keep his magicka going. He stands in the back, waiting for the Draugr to pop up.

by Emperor of Man
August 27, 2015

Zirfar holds an Absorb Life in one hand and Equilibrium in the other, so that he can cast forever, while he Absorbs Health, Zirfar will cast Equilibrium to keep his magicka going. He stands in the back, waiting for the Draugr to pop up.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.