valromar
June 25, 2014
"eh, alright. If that's what you want, I'm gonna have some meat myself."
by valromar
June 25, 2014
"eh, alright. If that's what you want, I'm gonna have some meat myself."

valromar
June 29, 2014
Norcon glanced over at the skulls while cooking his piece of venison then over to Kaj."how many of those skulls do you think you can put a single arrow through." As he pointed to the line of animal skulls.
by valromar
June 29, 2014
Norcon glanced over at the skulls while cooking his piece of venison then over to Kaj."how many of those skulls do you think you can put a single arrow through." As he pointed to the line of animal skulls.

Phelan1019
June 29, 2014

Phelan, having been listening the whole time, responded, "Well, with my ebony bow, and some Elven arrows, probably three."

by Phelan1019
June 29, 2014

Phelan, having been listening the whole time, responded, "Well, with my ebony bow, and some Elven arrows, probably three."

valromar
June 30, 2014
"how well is your archery skill, Phelan?" As Norcon gave him an awkward look.
by valromar
June 30, 2014
"how well is your archery skill, Phelan?" As Norcon gave him an awkward look.

Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

"Well, let's just say Hircine would be jealous."

by Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

"Well, let's just say Hircine would be jealous."

ikaram
June 30, 2014

"Would I?"

by ikaram
June 30, 2014

"Would I?"

valromar
June 30, 2014
"yeah, three is a low number, especially for plain old skulls."
by valromar
June 30, 2014
"yeah, three is a low number, especially for plain old skulls."

Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

"It takes a lot of force to even crack a human skull."

by Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

"It takes a lot of force to even crack a human skull."

valromar
June 30, 2014
"personally, i have managed to go 7 bandits and the bandit leader while they were wearing Nordic helmets?"
by valromar
June 30, 2014
"personally, i have managed to go 7 bandits and the bandit leader while they were wearing Nordic helmets?"

Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Laughing with an impressed look. "Well, then. I must be mistaken. However, have you hit a deer moving at full speed in a thick forest, using only Detect Life to see it, from five hundred yards away?"

by Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Laughing with an impressed look. "Well, then. I must be mistaken. However, have you hit a deer moving at full speed in a thick forest, using only Detect Life to see it, from five hundred yards away?"

valromar
June 30, 2014
Norcon gave him a disturbed look. "try that without detect life. I try to stay away from magical roots."
by valromar
June 30, 2014
Norcon gave him a disturbed look. "try that without detect life. I try to stay away from magical roots."

Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

Nearby, a Nord in glass armor is cutting through bushes and trees with a scimitar enchanted with fire somewhat towards them. "Where in Oblivion am I? This map is the most inaccurate thing in all of Tamriel."

by Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

Nearby, a Nord in glass armor is cutting through bushes and trees with a scimitar enchanted with fire somewhat towards them. "Where in Oblivion am I? This map is the most inaccurate thing in all of Tamriel."

valromar
June 30, 2014
"you, my friend, are near Whiterun. What is it you are looking for?"
by valromar
June 30, 2014
"you, my friend, are near Whiterun. What is it you are looking for?"

Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Nodding in acknowledgement to the newcomer, Phelan says, "Now, that is something I never understood. Blaming all mages for the actions of only a few during the Oblivion Crisis, it makes no sense."

by Phelan1019
June 30, 2014

Nodding in acknowledgement to the newcomer, Phelan says, "Now, that is something I never understood. Blaming all mages for the actions of only a few during the Oblivion Crisis, it makes no sense."

Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"Well the funny thing is, I dont even know. First thing I know im exploring some Nordic ruin on Solsteim, then i walk into what apears to be a normal door, then next thing I know im in some abandond shack. I managed to find a old map in it, but it almost looks like Sheogorath made it."

by Yoldrog
June 30, 2014

"Well the funny thing is, I dont even know. First thing I know im exploring some Nordic ruin on Solsteim, then i walk into what apears to be a normal door, then next thing I know im in some abandond shack. I managed to find a old map in it, but it almost looks like Sheogorath made it."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.