Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale of the Nerevarine

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  15  16  17  18 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

Ogorzob pushes Sauriil and ranfre out of the way "You gray skins better stop bullying the lizards, if you don't stop, I'll make you." He pushes one of the Dunmer with two fingers. Ogorzob walks back and says "I mean it."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

Ogorzob pushes Sauriil and ranfre out of the way "You gray skins better stop bullying the lizards, if you don't stop, I'll make you." He pushes one of the Dunmer with two fingers. Ogorzob walks back and says "I mean it."

Grolahmul
September 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Don't you summon bound weapons with magic?)

(Well, yeah, but calling for them by name sounds much cooler than *Casts bound Bow*, does it not?)

by Grolahmul
September 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Don't you summon bound weapons with magic?)

(Well, yeah, but calling for them by name sounds much cooler than *Casts bound Bow*, does it not?)

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'What do you know Orc? This Argonian is part of the Morag Tong, he is probably a traitor! We need to expose the truth!'

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'What do you know Orc? This Argonian is part of the Morag Tong, he is probably a traitor! We need to expose the truth!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Ranfire frowned, but ignored Hulyeea's remark. Looking at the Dunmer, she cast Charm Mortal on them. "No need to be wasting so much time over one Argonian."

"Tch, what do you care s'wit?" One of the Dunmer muttered. "Don't tell me you actually sympathize with these lizards."

His friend grabbed his shoulder. "We should be getting to work. Besides," he glanced at the Orsimer, "I don't think we should be picking fights."

"Fine," the first grumbled as the group left.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Ranfire frowned, but ignored Hulyeea's remark. Looking at the Dunmer, she cast Charm Mortal on them. "No need to be wasting so much time over one Argonian."

"Tch, what do you care s'wit?" One of the Dunmer muttered. "Don't tell me you actually sympathize with these lizards."

His friend grabbed his shoulder. "We should be getting to work. Besides," he glanced at the Orsimer, "I don't think we should be picking fights."

"Fine," the first grumbled as the group left.

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015
Grolahmul

"Shut up about us Argonians!" exclaimed Sil'veer, "Argonians are not evil! You just think that we're evil by default because of the poisonous landscape we live in, don't you?!"

(I think a short chant would make it even cooler.)

They cast a dirty look at the Argonians.

Hulyeea walks over, 'Thank you! Thank you! Here . . . give this to Caius.' He passes me some Notes.

Sauriil walks outside with the rest and asks, 'So what next: the Priestess, or the Theif?'

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015
Grolahmul

"Shut up about us Argonians!" exclaimed Sil'veer, "Argonians are not evil! You just think that we're evil by default because of the poisonous landscape we live in, don't you?!"

They cast a dirty look at the Argonians.

Hulyeea walks over, 'Thank you! Thank you! Here . . . give this to Caius.' He passes me some Notes.

Sauriil walks outside with the rest and asks, 'So what next: the Priestess, or the Theif?'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'Theif it is then.' Sauriil mutters, 'Now, where is he?'

He begins to flip through his journal, 'Ah! There it is! St. Olms.'

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'Theif it is then.' Sauriil mutters, 'Now, where is he?'

He begins to flip through his journal, 'Ah! There it is! St. Olms.'

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(What language? I only know English and a tiny bit of Dovahzul.)

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(What language? I only know English and a tiny bit of Dovahzul.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(Aldmer?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(Aldmer?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Aldmer?)

(Very little is known of Aldmeris. But what is known of all languages on Nirn can be found here.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Aldmer?)

(Very little is known of Aldmeris. But what is known of all languages on Nirn can be found here.)

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Aldmer?)

(I can't: no word for axe, sword, bow, mace, or dagger. Actually, after looking, I found no words for them, but I'll try using them for my spells in Destruction.)

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Aldmer?)

(I can't: no word for axe, sword, bow, mace, or dagger. Actually, after looking, I found no words for them, but I'll try using them for my spells in Destruction.)

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(How about 'Blades of Oblivion, come to me!' for the sword. The bow I can't think of at the moment. Also, any other ideas for a group name? I'm kind of tired of calling them "the Group.")

They stepped inside St. Olms and after a little looking around they finally found Addhiranirr. The Khajiit looks at the little group of misfits and calls them over. 'This one requires your aid. I need you get rid of the Census and Exise Officer looking for me. Here.' She holds out a coin purse and tilts her head as if she was begging.

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(How about 'Blades of Oblivion, come to me!' for the sword. The bow I can't think of at the moment. Also, any other ideas for a group name? I'm kind of tired of calling them "the Group.")

They stepped inside St. Olms and after a little looking around they finally found Addhiranirr. The Khajiit looks at the little group of misfits and calls them over. 'This one requires your aid. I need you get rid of the Census and Exise Officer looking for me. Here.' She holds out a coin purse and tilts her head as if she was begging.

Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Maybe I could go with, "Bow of Aetherius, come!")

(As for a name, I think Ahkrin's suggestion of "Foyada" is cool.)

by Grolahmul
September 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Maybe I could go with, "Bow of Aetherius, come!")

(As for a name, I think Ahkrin's suggestion of "Foyada" is cool.)

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Foyda? Agh! My memory is worst than I remember. Oh. I guess that is the problem.)

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Foyda? Agh! My memory is worst than I remember. Oh. I guess that is the problem.)

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Foyda it is then.)

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

(Foyda it is then.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  15  16  17  18 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.