A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Do Rak

The stinky cheese said that sharsosah snitched, if sharsosah's banned, how can he snitch?

(He was joking. Apparently, Sharsosah is occasionally a jerk. I guess that means he doesn't like him.)

by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Do Rak

The stinky cheese said that sharsosah snitched, if sharsosah's banned, how can he snitch?

(He was joking. Apparently, Sharsosah is occasionally a jerk. I guess that means he doesn't like him.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(is it possible that YOU ARE SHARSOSAH)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(is it possible that YOU ARE SHARSOSAH)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(HMMM ....... DO RAK/TIIDGORAAGSINGH)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(HMMM ....... DO RAK/TIIDGORAAGSINGH)

Do Rak
September 27, 2015

That's funny, we are similar, but, I wish he would put a bit more description into his posts.

by Do Rak
September 27, 2015

That's funny, we are similar, but, I wish he would put a bit more description into his posts.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The 3 Nazgul lead by Uvatha had finally made it to rivendell on their black horses, all of the elves within the area stopped and stared up at the black hooded riders some with fear stucken in their hearts, they made loud death like screeches and called out to Celebrimbor and Talion "CELEBRIMBOR!!!...lITROND!!!..." (ok guys i'm serious the nazgul are trying to help you guys so can the nazgulc like speak with litrond, and Talion and create an alliance)

(this is where we left off :3 let's get started)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The 3 Nazgul lead by Uvatha had finally made it to rivendell on their black horses, all of the elves within the area stopped and stared up at the black hooded riders some with fear stucken in their hearts, they made loud death like screeches and called out to Celebrimbor and Talion "CELEBRIMBOR!!!...lITROND!!!..." (ok guys i'm serious the nazgul are trying to help you guys so can the nazgulc like speak with litrond, and Talion and create an alliance)

(this is where we left off :3 let's get started)

Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

(( Veyd, it is physically IMPOSSIBLE for Nazgul to be on the good side, you know? They are inherently evil, and can't train themselves to be good like Skyrim dragons can. :/ ))

by Lokonikah
September 28, 2015

(( Veyd, it is physically IMPOSSIBLE for Nazgul to be on the good side, you know? They are inherently evil, and can't train themselves to be good like Skyrim dragons can. :/ ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(     :(      but i wanna be a good Nazgul)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(wait just kill my Nazgul characters and then i'll put in a diffrent character that's good and i've wanted to try him out for a while)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(wait just kill my Nazgul characters and then i'll put in a diffrent character that's good and i've wanted to try him out for a while)

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Don't kill them.)

Sauron calls the Nazgul to his side.

(There, they are evil and will be controlled by everyone.)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Don't kill them.)

Sauron calls the Nazgul to his side.

(There, they are evil and will be controlled by everyone.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(ok i was something more dramatic but whatever i can put my new character in XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(ok i was something more dramatic but whatever i can put my new character in XD)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

Name: Kin 

Race: Elf

Weapon: A large special alloyed Sword, that kin made himself with fire and lightning enchantments on it and elven enchantments that are very rare, the sword may look small in the pic but the blade is actually 5'6 long and the hilt is 9"

Abilities: He is very skilled in Elven magic and healing, he can craft and enchant any blade to the highest standards. He has the ability to see into the Wraith world because he has a speacial amulet that he created and wears all the time (looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/80/65/99/80659983def62bd7537549036abcc680.jpg it does more but i don't feel like writing it all out)

Armor:

Class: Warrior, and he's also a Blacksmith cause he makes his own weapons and armor  

Misc: He is a highly skilled warrior the Sword he wields is large and quite heavy, he also is very tall, he is 6'10, he crafted his own armor and sword out of one of the most fine elven alloys that the armor can't be pierced by any normal or petty enchanted blade.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

Weapon: A large special alloyed Sword, that kin made himself with fire and lightning enchantments on it and elven enchantments that are very rare, the sword may look small in the pic but the blade is actually 5'6 long and the hilt is 9"

Abilities: He is very skilled in Elven magic and healing, he can craft and enchant any blade to the highest standards. He has the ability to see into the Wraith world because he has a speacial amulet that he created and wears all the time (looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/80/65/99/80659983def62bd7537549036abcc680.jpg it does more but i don't feel like writing it all out)

Armor:

Class: Warrior, and he's also a Blacksmith cause he makes his own weapons and armor  

Misc: He is a highly skilled warrior the Sword he wields is large and quite heavy, he also is very tall, he is 6'10, he crafted his own armor and sword out of one of the most fine elven alloys that the armor can't be pierced by any normal or petty enchanted blade.

Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Weapon: Extremely large special alloyed elven god Greatsword, that kin made himself with fire and lightning enchantments on it and elven enchantments that are very powerful and rare, the sword may look small in the pic but the blade is actually 5'6 long and the hilt is 11"

Misc/Abilities: He is very skilled in Elven magic and healing, he can craft and enchant any blade to the highest standards. He has the ability to see into the Wraith world because he has a speacial amulet that he created and wears all the time (looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/80/65/99/80659983def62bd7537549036abcc680.jpg it does more but i don't feel like writing it all out)

Armor:

Misc: he is a highly skilled warrior the greatsword he wields is larger than most greatswords and even though it's quite heavy he is the only person who can use it like a normal sword in one hand, he also is very tall, he is 6'9, he crafted his own armor and sword out of one of the most fine and powerful alloys that the armor can't be pierced by any normal or petty enchanted blade. He has his personal squad that he can call upon whenever he feels necessary.

(Highlighted OP parts. You must change . . . sorry.)

by Emperor of Man
September 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Weapon: Extremely large special alloyed elven god Greatsword, that kin made himself with fire and lightning enchantments on it and elven enchantments that are very powerful and rare, the sword may look small in the pic but the blade is actually 5'6 long and the hilt is 11"

Misc/Abilities: He is very skilled in Elven magic and healing, he can craft and enchant any blade to the highest standards. He has the ability to see into the Wraith world because he has a speacial amulet that he created and wears all the time (looks like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/80/65/99/80659983def62bd7537549036abcc680.jpg it does more but i don't feel like writing it all out)

Armor:

Misc: he is a highly skilled warrior the greatsword he wields is larger than most greatswords and even though it's quite heavy he is the only person who can use it like a normal sword in one hand, he also is very tall, he is 6'9, he crafted his own armor and sword out of one of the most fine and powerful alloys that the armor can't be pierced by any normal or petty enchanted blade. He has his personal squad that he can call upon whenever he feels necessary.

(Highlighted OP parts. You must change . . . sorry.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(come on please strun i promise i won't use any of my OPness but at least let me keep the part were he can hold his greatsword with one hand)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 28, 2015

(come on please strun i promise i won't use any of my OPness but at least let me keep the part were he can hold his greatsword with one hand)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.