Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

Talion glares at the Uruk, before looking to the left of him and nodding reluctantly, as if he was talking to someone. The uruk should realize he is the Gravewalker, the one who helped bring Sauron down, and even challenged the Hand of Sauron and his Black Captains, defeating them all in combat against overwhelming odds. He never seemed to die, either...

"Lay down, uruk. I shall tend to your wounds." He places a mixture of Athelas and other herbs as a remedy in a single cup, handing it to the Pale Orc, but doing no more. He is still quite resentful of the creature.

"You wish for more healing, learn the trade, orc." He firmly states, standing up with a hidden glare as he turns back to the dwarf, attempting to try, and ultimately fail, at reviving him.

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

Talion glares at the Uruk, before looking to the left of him and nodding reluctantly, as if he was talking to someone. The uruk should realize he is the Gravewalker, the one who helped bring Sauron down, and even challenged the Hand of Sauron and his Black Captains, defeating them all in combat against overwhelming odds. He never seemed to die, either...

"Lay down, uruk. I shall tend to your wounds." He places a mixture of Athelas and other herbs as a remedy in a single cup, handing it to the Pale Orc, but doing no more. He is still quite resentful of the creature.

"You wish for more healing, learn the trade, orc." He firmly states, standing up with a hidden glare as he turns back to the dwarf, attempting to try, and ultimately fail, at reviving him.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

Agruc jumps at Talion's sight "YOU?!" Agruc settles down a few minutes later "Why help an Uruk, you've slain many of my kind, why not one more?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

Agruc jumps at Talion's sight "YOU?!" Agruc settles down a few minutes later "Why help an Uruk, you've slain many of my kind, why not one more?"

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015

Litrǫnd rides through the land, and a few weeks later he reached Rivendell. He walked into the council room. Elrond stood up and smiled. 'Litrǫnd! It is good to see you! What is it? You seem distraught.'

'He has returned. We must prepare for war.'

Elrond stared into LitrÇ«nd's eyes, 'You must be mistaken, He was destroyed.'

'But It wasn't.'

Elrond almost collapsed from shock, 'Of course, I . . . I will tell the Council.'

'I must take your leave now, this news was important.'

'You should res--'

'No, no it is fine. I must leave.'

Litrǫnd focused on the power Celebrimbor, and rode in that general direction.

(Right about now the Uruk, Talion/Celebrimbor and anyone else should be travelling, they can be wherever the first person to post after this wants. The Uruk is fully healed by now. Additional note: This is an AU of the Hobbit, meaning Sauron is at his peak a few hundred years before it happened in the movie {it never happened in the book, anyway}.)

by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015

Litrǫnd rides through the land, and a few weeks later he reached Rivendell. He walked into the council room. Elrond stood up and smiled. 'Litrǫnd! It is good to see you! What is it? You seem distraught.'

'He has returned. We must prepare for war.'

Elrond stared into LitrÇ«nd's eyes, 'You must be mistaken, He was destroyed.'

'But It wasn't.'

Elrond almost collapsed from shock, 'Of course, I . . . I will tell the Council.'

'I must take your leave now, this news was important.'

'You should res--'

'No, no it is fine. I must leave.'

Litrǫnd focused on the power Celebrimbor, and rode in that general direction.

(Right about now the Uruk, Talion/Celebrimbor and anyone else should be travelling, they can be wherever the first person to post after this wants. The Uruk is fully healed by now. Additional note: This is an AU of the Hobbit, meaning Sauron is at his peak a few hundred years before it happened in the movie {it never happened in the book, anyway}.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

Agruc grabbed his halberd as he sat on his Warg "Shall we get going?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

Agruc grabbed his halberd as he sat on his Warg "Shall we get going?" 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

Uvatha, Dwar, and Ren were still riding swiftly in the old forest, tracking down celebrimbor, because they knew that as long as they could sense celebrimbor they would find Talion and they wished to speak to Talion, and Litrond. (strun how is it that you trust an Uruk you find out of a cave and not 3 Nazguls that wish to help you lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

Uvatha, Dwar, and Ren were still riding swiftly in the old forest, tracking down celebrimbor, because they knew that as long as they could sense celebrimbor they would find Talion and they wished to speak to Talion, and Litrond. (strun how is it that you trust an Uruk you find out of a cave and not 3 Nazguls that wish to help you lol)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

"I wish to go to Rivendell to meet my brother." Agruc looks down at Talion "Do you have a steed?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

"I wish to go to Rivendell to meet my brother." Agruc looks down at Talion "Do you have a steed?"

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015

LitrÇ«nd stopped, They are coming here . . . 

He comes back inside, 'I have decided I must rest here, my allies ride to Rivendell as we speak.'

by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015

He comes back inside, 'I have decided I must rest here, my allies ride to Rivendell as we speak.'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(are you talking about Uvatha or Talion?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(are you talking about Uvatha or Talion?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(hey Strun did you see my awesome profile pic, It's a grim reaper skull with the eyes of sauron XD, I thought since you and yol have LOTR profile pics i might as well get something cool seeing how I like the Nazgul and the hobbits)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015

(hey Strun did you see my awesome profile pic, It's a grim reaper skull with the eyes of sauron XD, I thought since you and yol have LOTR profile pics i might as well get something cool seeing how I like the Nazgul and the hobbits)

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015

(@Veyd I am talking about Talion right now. And yes I have noticed the eyes. Hail the Dark Lord!)

by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015

(@Veyd I am talking about Talion right now. And yes I have noticed the eyes. Hail the Dark Lord!)

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

He lifts up his left hand in answer to the Pale Orc's question, the light coming from it nearly blinding, before a Caragath jumps down from a nearby stone outcropping, its eyes Wraith blue. It is quite clearly under Talion's control.

"I ride for Rivendell, as well. Come." He follows a route laid down by years of hunting orcs, fugitives, and exploring the lands as a Ranger, heading in the same direction of the wizard.

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

He lifts up his left hand in answer to the Pale Orc's question, the light coming from it nearly blinding, before a Caragath jumps down from a nearby stone outcropping, its eyes Wraith blue. It is quite clearly under Talion's control.

"I ride for Rivendell, as well. Come." He follows a route laid down by years of hunting orcs, fugitives, and exploring the lands as a Ranger, heading in the same direction of the wizard.

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Litrǫnd waited, eating some bread. Another few days pass.
(Talion and the Uruk should be here by now.)
by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Litrǫnd waited, eating some bread. Another few days pass.

(Talion and the Uruk should be here by now.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

"Ah, home." Elves surrond him, his brother is now against him "Brother, I've changed." Agruc says in sorrow 

"I'm sorry brother, I will slay any Uruk or Orc in my path, be it a soldier or my brother." Agruc gets off of his Warg as he falls to the ground. Why? 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

"Ah, home." Elves surrond him, his brother is now against him "Brother, I've changed." Agruc says in sorrow 

"I'm sorry brother, I will slay any Uruk or Orc in my path, be it a soldier or my brother." Agruc gets off of his Warg as he falls to the ground. Why? 

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Litrǫnd stepped forward, 'Leave him, he is with me.'
by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Litrǫnd stepped forward, 'Leave him, he is with me.'

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

(( What a dick of a brother :P ))

He looks around, scanning for any threats, only finding a few elven guards here and there, eyeing his Caragath nervously.

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

(( What a dick of a brother :P ))

He looks around, scanning for any threats, only finding a few elven guards here and there, eyeing his Caragath nervously.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.