October 5, 2015

*yawned, still half asleep* "Yea."

by Vultuzmaar
October 5, 2015

*yawned, still half asleep* "Yea."

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Okay," sayd KDK, closing his eyes.

*My wolf muzzle elongates, and all of my fur shortens and changes, becoming white in color. My claws change shape, becoming fifths of a citcle. My fingers move themselves together, combining into one hoof. My other half soes the same, as do my feet, though with the feet morphing, you hear by bones crunch. My hooves get larger, eating up my fingers. My head changes to a horse's, and my tail becomes very loose, all the hairs attached to my tail stub. My neck grows to being about a foot long. My hair elongates on my neck, head, and part of my back, forming a mane. My armor disappears, and I fall to all fours. My legs shring, making a gut-wrenching cracking noise. I stand up on all fours, and my former underclothes dissapear.*

"Used to riding bareback?" asked KDK, who still had full use of his mind, vocal cords, and everything.

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Okay," sayd KDK, closing his eyes.

*My wolf muzzle elongates, and all of my fur shortens and changes, becoming white in color. My claws change shape, becoming fifths of a citcle. My fingers move themselves together, combining into one hoof. My other half soes the same, as do my feet, though with the feet morphing, you hear by bones crunch. My hooves get larger, eating up my fingers. My head changes to a horse's, and my tail becomes very loose, all the hairs attached to my tail stub. My neck grows to being about a foot long. My hair elongates on my neck, head, and part of my back, forming a mane. My armor disappears, and I fall to all fours. My legs shring, making a gut-wrenching cracking noise. I stand up on all fours, and my former underclothes dissapear.*

"Used to riding bareback?" asked KDK, who still had full use of his mind, vocal cords, and everything.

Vultuzmaar
October 5, 2015

"...I know how but I haven't done it in a while."

by Vultuzmaar
October 5, 2015

"...I know how but I haven't done it in a while."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor turns into a werewolf as well (looks like this: LINKexcept WAY more buff) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor turns into a werewolf as well (looks like this: LINKexcept WAY more buff) 

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

(I forgot the Itallics last post)

"Just get on," said KDK, crouching. Once Maramis gets on, I get up. "Hold on tightly to Ko'Do'Kar's mane, but don't pull very hard."

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

(I forgot the Itallics last post)

"Just get on," said KDK, crouching. Once Maramis gets on, I get up. "Hold on tightly to Ko'Do'Kar's mane, but don't pull very hard."

Vultuzmaar
October 5, 2015
(I feel if I respond to that, there will be an innuendo along with the joke of "firmly grasp it")
by Vultuzmaar
October 5, 2015
(I feel if I respond to that, there will be an innuendo along with the joke of "firmly grasp it")

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

()

"Ready, Mar?" asked KDK.

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

()

"Ready, Mar?" asked KDK.

Vultuzmaar
October 5, 2015
"Yea, let's go."
by Vultuzmaar
October 5, 2015
"Yea, let's go."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Is everyone ready to go" said Hadar with Falin on his back and looking at everyone making sure they were all ready to go.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Is everyone ready to go" said Hadar with Falin on his back and looking at everyone making sure they were all ready to go.

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar thinks so," said KDK, "Hold on, Maramis!"

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar thinks so," said KDK, "Hold on, Maramis!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"You all ready...Well Falin hold on tight!" Said Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"You all ready...Well Falin hold on tight!" Said Hadar

Vultuzmaar
October 6, 2015

THE GROUP REACHES CENTAUR TERRITORY

by Vultuzmaar
October 6, 2015

THE GROUP REACHES CENTAUR TERRITORY

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Ah were here" Said Hadar turning back into a person "How was the ride Falin?" he had a smirk on his face

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Ah were here" Said Hadar turning back into a person "How was the ride Falin?" he had a smirk on his face

Vultuzmaar
October 8, 2015

(I shan't allow this forum to die!)

by Vultuzmaar
October 8, 2015

(I shan't allow this forum to die!)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin shrugged, climbing down. "Not too bad. I've had far worse."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 8, 2015

Falin shrugged, climbing down. "Not too bad. I've had far worse."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.