Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  39  40  41  42 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

0__0 "Well I think I should wait till we get out of the city to use our special...abilities"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

0__0 "Well I think I should wait till we get out of the city to use our special...abilities"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Okay," said Gold, sheathing his sword. The orb appears in his hand, and his Ebony Greatsword disappears.

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Okay," said Gold, sheathing his sword. The orb appears in his hand, and his Ebony Greatsword disappears.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

JUST OUT OF THE KINGDOM LIMITS 

"Falin how much food and suplies did you get...did you get a map" asked Hadar while the group was walking in the direction the dark forest 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

JUST OUT OF THE KINGDOM LIMITS 

"Falin how much food and suplies did you get...did you get a map" asked Hadar while the group was walking in the direction the dark forest 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin passed the cloth map over to Hadar. "Enough meat to keep us going for a few days and some scrolls that will allow us to purify the waters here."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin passed the cloth map over to Hadar. "Enough meat to keep us going for a few days and some scrolls that will allow us to purify the waters here."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Ok thank you Falin" He examined the map for a bit

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Ok thank you Falin" He examined the map for a bit

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"That's great, Falin," said Gold, "And, if we run out, Ko'Do'Kar or I can hunt for more, depending on the time of day."

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"That's great, Falin," said Gold, "And, if we run out, Ko'Do'Kar or I can hunt for more, depending on the time of day."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"We should head to the centaurs territory first to warn them about the danger and hope they will help, then the undead castle to stop them from leaving, If they come in to this war I don't want to know what will happen..." Said Hadar still looking at the map before passing it back to Falin "however it will take quite a while, 2 days I think to get to the centaurs territory"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"We should head to the centaurs territory first to warn them about the danger and hope they will help, then the undead castle to stop them from leaving, If they come in to this war I don't want to know what will happen..." Said Hadar still looking at the map before passing it back to Falin "however it will take quite a while, 2 days I think to get to the centaurs territory"

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Anyone have horses?" asked Gold.

(Hopeully almost everyone does. KDK can't carry everyone.)

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Anyone have horses?" asked Gold.

(Hopeully almost everyone does. KDK can't carry everyone.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"which reminds me I have to try something..." Hadar stood ready for something and all of a sudden there was a black and dark aura around him and he started to transform into a werewolf (look on his skelly to see what his Werewolf Form looks like, it should be on the 2nd page) "GRRAAAAARRRRGGRRR!!" he then looked at the group "It worked...hahahaha I can't believe it. I can carry one of youy but you have to be very light I'm not sure about how much strength I have like this"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"which reminds me I have to try something..." Hadar stood ready for something and all of a sudden there was a black and dark aura around him and he started to transform into a werewolf (look on his skelly to see what his Werewolf Form looks like, it should be on the 2nd page) "GRRAAAAARRRRGGRRR!!" he then looked at the group "It worked...hahahaha I can't believe it. I can carry one of youy but you have to be very light I'm not sure about how much strength I have like this"

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Anyone else?" asked Gold, "We have one or two of you covered. I can become a horse, too, if anyne needs one," said Gold.

S3 GR3D NAU

My golden scales swiftly turn to a light tan, and my mouth thins, becoming a muzzle like a wolf's. My greatswords phase into my body, as does all of my armor, leaving me with just my underclothes. My horns dissapear, and my scales elongate and soften, becoming fur. My lower muzzle's fur lightens a little, and my new armor basically comes out of my skin. My Blade of Woe phases from my side and latches itsself onto my belt. My musles shrink by a little, making me a little bit thinner.*

"Ko'Do'Kar is a druid," said Gold, as KDK.

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Anyone else?" asked Gold, "We have one or two of you covered. I can become a horse, too, if anyne needs one," said Gold.

S3 GR3D NAU

My golden scales swiftly turn to a light tan, and my mouth thins, becoming a muzzle like a wolf's. My greatswords phase into my body, as does all of my armor, leaving me with just my underclothes. My horns dissapear, and my scales elongate and soften, becoming fur. My lower muzzle's fur lightens a little, and my new armor basically comes out of my skin. My Blade of Woe phases from my side and latches itsself onto my belt. My musles shrink by a little, making me a little bit thinner.*

"Ko'Do'Kar is a druid," said Gold, as KDK.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Falin your light I could carry you on my back" Said Hadar looking at Falin

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Falin your light I could carry you on my back" Said Hadar looking at Falin

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin shrugged before climbing onto him.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin shrugged before climbing onto him.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(Imma wait till everyone is ready if that's alright)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(Imma wait till everyone is ready if that's alright)

Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Makor, Maramis?" asked KDK, "Need a ride?"

by Grolahmul
October 4, 2015

"Makor, Maramis?" asked KDK, "Need a ride?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.