GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
(Can we pause? I gotta go to school.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
(Can we pause? I gotta go to school.)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

(Well, the Immortal's side of things are paused. But Tiberius and Falin's side will be continued. Note that it is all happening at the same time as what is happening in the town. But yeah, read all the previous posts, or ask in PM for a summarry. )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

(Well, the Immortal's side of things are paused. But Tiberius and Falin's side will be continued. Note that it is all happening at the same time as what is happening in the town. But yeah, read all the previous posts, or ask in PM for a summarry. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She watches him stride from the room before getting up and moving over to the window. Even from high up she could see the vast gardens and grand statues that decorated the rebuilt Imperial City. Maybe one day I'll go get a better look. She winced. Everything still hurts . . . why hasn't it stopped?

There was a quiet knock, and a servent stepped into the room. "Your Majesty?" He voice was low.

"Yes?" Falin turned to face him, slightly dizzy from moving too fast.

The servant bowed, "Your room has been prepared for you. If you wish, I can show you to it."

"Yes, I would appreciate it." She took a few steps towards him before wincing, placing her hand to her head. The pain was worse, and growing. Her knees buckled and everything went dark.

"Your Majesty!" The servant cried out, panicking slightly as he looked around before running from the room calling for help.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She watches him stride from the room before getting up and moving over to the window. Even from high up she could see the vast gardens and grand statues that decorated the rebuilt Imperial City. Maybe one day I'll go get a better look. She winced. Everything still hurts . . . why hasn't it stopped?

There was a quiet knock, and a servent stepped into the room. "Your Majesty?" He voice was low.

"Yes?" Falin turned to face him, slightly dizzy from moving too fast.

The servant bowed, "Your room has been prepared for you. If you wish, I can show you to it."

"Yes, I would appreciate it." She took a few steps towards him before wincing, placing her hand to her head. The pain was worse, and growing. Her knees buckled and everything went dark.

"Your Majesty!" The servant cried out, panicking slightly as he looked around before running from the room calling for help.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The servant finds him in the War Room, not even bothering to bow or do any other formality. This was terrible news, and Our Lord had to know this, now.

"My Lord, it is Lady Falin! Something is wrong with her!" Tiberius immediately shot up from his leaning form, dismissing the generals as he rushes out of the room to Falin's location.

Once he reaches her location, he takes a knee and lifts her head up in his arms, inspecting her with a steeled face and a glowing hand. He then raises his head up to glare at the servant.

"Get me a basic Healing potion and Cure Disease potion, now. Hurry, or its your head." He turns back to Falin when the servant rushes off, rising to his feet and almost jogging to her room before he lays her down on her bed. He continues to stare down her with concealed concern, only looking away when the servant arrives with the potions. He then takes the bottles, opening the Healing potion and coaxing the slumbering Bosmer to drink it, doing the same with the Cure Disease.

After all that is done he stands back up to his full height, his helmet masking any emotion that could possibly have been seen. He waves the servant off with a hand.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The servant finds him in the War Room, not even bothering to bow or do any other formality. This was terrible news, and Our Lord had to know this, now.

"My Lord, it is Lady Falin! Something is wrong with her!" Tiberius immediately shot up from his leaning form, dismissing the generals as he rushes out of the room to Falin's location.

Once he reaches her location, he takes a knee and lifts her head up in his arms, inspecting her with a steeled face and a glowing hand. He then raises his head up to glare at the servant.

"Get me a basic Healing potion and Cure Disease potion, now. Hurry, or its your head." He turns back to Falin when the servant rushes off, rising to his feet and almost jogging to her room before he lays her down on her bed. He continues to stare down her with concealed concern, only looking away when the servant arrives with the potions. He then takes the bottles, opening the Healing potion and coaxing the slumbering Bosmer to drink it, doing the same with the Cure Disease.

After all that is done he stands back up to his full height, his helmet masking any emotion that could possibly have been seen. He waves the servant off with a hand.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She quietly shifted, but did not awaken.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She quietly shifted, but did not awaken.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He nods to the servant, who rushes off for the healers. Tiberius then looks back down to Falin with a frown upon his pale face, removing his helmet once more as the healers arrive to examine her through magic.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He nods to the servant, who rushes off for the healers. Tiberius then looks back down to Falin with a frown upon his pale face, removing his helmet once more as the healers arrive to examine her through magic.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The two healers finish their examinations, one continuining to cast healing magic on her so as to partially replenish her weakend muscles while the other turns to the Emperor.

"She only needs food and rest, Your Majesty. She will be likely beded for the next couple of days, if she were like us... But with her new form, she will likely heal faster than us." Tiberius nods to her. dismissing the two of them and commanding the servant to fetch fresh water and more food for when she awakes. The Emperor himself deems to stay, personally watching over his greatest asset, he cannot lose her. Not so soon after months of hard work.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The two healers finish their examinations, one continuining to cast healing magic on her so as to partially replenish her weakend muscles while the other turns to the Emperor.

"She only needs food and rest, Your Majesty. She will be likely beded for the next couple of days, if she were like us... But with her new form, she will likely heal faster than us." Tiberius nods to her. dismissing the two of them and commanding the servant to fetch fresh water and more food for when she awakes. The Emperor himself deems to stay, personally watching over his greatest asset, he cannot lose her. Not so soon after months of hard work.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily awoke with the mark on her forehead hurting a bit wondering where she was

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily awoke with the mark on her forehead hurting a bit wondering where she was

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Back in New Alinor's Healer's Center, Emily is surrounded by several healers, all of them examining samples of her blood or watching over her, casting several kinds of Restoration spells ranging from healing to pain reducement spells. One notices her waking up, walking over and placing a healing spell on the mark on her forehead to attempt to alleviate the pain, muttering words of comfort in Altmeris.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Back in New Alinor's Healer's Center, Emily is surrounded by several healers, all of them examining samples of her blood or watching over her, casting several kinds of Restoration spells ranging from healing to pain reducement spells. One notices her waking up, walking over and placing a healing spell on the mark on her forehead to attempt to alleviate the pain, muttering words of comfort in Altmeris.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Falin slowly opened her eyes. She found herself floating in a black void.

"Bring me a healing potion!" A voice called out, it sounded distant and echoed slightly.

Who is that? What happened? She tried to move, but could not. Her body wouldn't respond to her commands.

The path you chose comes with a great price. Another voice whispered. I wonder if you'll be able to pay it.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Falin slowly opened her eyes. She found herself floating in a black void.

"Bring me a healing potion!" A voice called out, it sounded distant and echoed slightly.

Who is that? What happened? She tried to move, but could not. Her body wouldn't respond to her commands.

The path you chose comes with a great price. Another voice whispered. I wonder if you'll be able to pay it.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Tiberius continues to look upon her with a frown, his arms crossed as he stands vigil. A guard comes in, offering Tiberius a salute.

"Your Majesty, we have found a rebel cell just to the Northeast of Bruma. Shall we send out the Wolves?"

Tiberius nods to the man. "Yes, send a detachment. As well as a platoon of Dragoons to hunt down any who escape, and a supporting battery of cannons (5 8-pounder guns) for support. Bring prisoners if possible, and one of their officers, if possible. I will interogate the officer, the rest will be publicly executed."

The soldier bows before he turns to leave, nodding to a couple of soldiers who slowly, silently approach the Emperor as he remains turned. They silently draw a pair of knives, both poisoned.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Tiberius continues to look upon her with a frown, his arms crossed as he stands vigil. A guard comes in, offering Tiberius a salute.

"Your Majesty, we have found a rebel cell just to the Northeast of Bruma. Shall we send out the Wolves?"

Tiberius nods to the man. "Yes, send a detachment. As well as a platoon of Dragoons to hunt down any who escape, and a supporting battery of cannons (5 8-pounder guns) for support. Bring prisoners if possible, and one of their officers, if possible. I will interogate the officer, the rest will be publicly executed."

The soldier bows before he turns to leave, nodding to a couple of soldiers who slowly, silently approach the Emperor as he remains turned. They silently draw a pair of knives, both poisoned.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Tiberius narrows his eyes, before he turns around and utters three Words.

SIL DU KR3

(Remember dat Dark Shout? >:D )

He glares at them as they fall to the floor, dropping their blades as they writh and scream in pure agony, their flesh begining to crack and turn a sickly green at a rapid rate, their life essence flowing to Tiberius so he may devour it. Before very long, there is nothing left other than man-made materials and skeletons. Tiberius then strides forward, the bones of the expired assassins shattering underneath his boots as he calls for the guards loyal to him, only yo find...

Only to find the Imperial District engulfed in a miniature civil war, Praetorians fighting traitor soldiers, the enemy's armor marked by two crossed swords upon a sun; The sigil of the rebellion, the Partisans of Tamriel.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Tiberius narrows his eyes, before he turns around and utters three Words.

SIL DU KR3

(Remember dat Dark Shout? >:D )

He glares at them as they fall to the floor, dropping their blades as they writh and scream in pure agony, their flesh begining to crack and turn a sickly green at a rapid rate, their life essence flowing to Tiberius so he may devour it. Before very long, there is nothing left other than man-made materials and skeletons. Tiberius then strides forward, the bones of the expired assassins shattering underneath his boots as he calls for the guards loyal to him, only yo find...

Only to find the Imperial District engulfed in a miniature civil war, Praetorians fighting traitor soldiers, the enemy's armor marked by two crossed swords upon a sun; The sigil of the rebellion, the Partisans of Tamriel.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Who are you? Falin looked for a source of the voice, but saw nothing. Just darkness.

Who am I? Nothing.

SIL DU KR3

What's going on?

Perhaps a fight?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Who are you? Falin looked for a source of the voice, but saw nothing. Just darkness.

Who am I? Nothing.

SIL DU KR3

What's going on?

Perhaps a fight?

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He draws his bastard sword, cutting the head of a soldier clean off as if he were butter, before releasing a shockwave with his free palm, launching three more traitors away into the wall of the palace, many of the bones shattering and their organs pierced by broken bones. He looks over to a pair of Praetorians who are about ready to join the fight before he holds up a hand to them.

<"Guard Falin, make sure none touch her!">

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He draws his bastard sword, cutting the head of a soldier clean off as if he were butter, before releasing a shockwave with his free palm, launching three more traitors away into the wall of the palace, many of the bones shattering and their organs pierced by broken bones. He looks over to a pair of Praetorians who are about ready to join the fight before he holds up a hand to them.

<"Guard Falin, make sure none touch her!">

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.