A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I'm fine....Where am I?" said Emily making herself get up and sit on the side of the bed

"You are in the Healer's Center, but you must rest while Governer Qorian and the Immortals figure out what is wrong with you." She gentley places a hand on her to keep her from standing up.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"I'm fine....Where am I?" said Emily making herself get up and sit on the side of the bed

"You are in the Healer's Center, but you must rest while Governer Qorian and the Immortals figure out what is wrong with you." She gentley places a hand on her to keep her from standing up.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

"I told you I'm fine!" yelled Emily so that everyone in the healer's center stopped and looked at her for a moment in curiousity before going back to their duties

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

"I told you I'm fine!" yelled Emily so that everyone in the healer's center stopped and looked at her for a moment in curiousity before going back to their duties

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I'm a hunter, simple as that."

"Then perhaps, you may soon sate your Hunter's Lust, once you regain your strength." He guides her to the War Room, a servant following with more water and venison chop. The walls are lined with various ceremonial blades and shields, along with Imperial District guards (Same ones as from Oblivion) patrolling the halls and the palace grounds.

The War Room itself has several chairs surrounding a single table, the table itself covered in documents and maps, the map of Cyrodiil having a mark in the shape of the Freedom Fighter's flag to the Southwest of Kvatch, about five kilometers from the city.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

"I'm a hunter, simple as that."

"Then perhaps, you may soon sate your Hunter's Lust, once you regain your strength." He guides her to the War Room, a servant following with more water and venison chop. The walls are lined with various ceremonial blades and shields, along with Imperial District guards (Same ones as from Oblivion) patrolling the halls and the palace grounds.

The War Room itself has several chairs surrounding a single table, the table itself covered in documents and maps, the map of Cyrodiil having a mark in the shape of the Freedom Fighter's flag to the Southwest of Kvatch, about five kilometers from the city.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Miss, I urge you to lay down, please. Violent movement may only make the pain return." She responds as calm as ever, her face written with concern for her patient.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Miss, I urge you to lay down, please. Violent movement may only make the pain return." She responds as calm as ever, her face written with concern for her patient.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor grabs a small metal baton behind him, just in case.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Falin studied the map for a moment, "So I take it that's where they're holed up?" She sat in one of the chairs, sighing in exhaustion.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Falin studied the map for a moment, "So I take it that's where they're holed up?" She sat in one of the chairs, sighing in exhaustion.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
Suylyath got up to walk around the medical ward.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin studied the map for a moment, "So I take it that's where they're holed up?" She sat in one of the chairs, sighing in exhaustion."

He nods to her as he folds his arms. "Yes, this is the last major stronghold of the rebellion here in Cyrodiil. We destroy it, we finally have peace here. But, not throughtout the First Order. Not yet." He then takes out another map of Tamriel, having it levitate as he shows over a dozen possible locations for the last few 'hidden' bases throught the continent.

"At least three of these areas are rebel outposts. My Wolves are spread thin searching them and hunting down stragglers. When you are physically able, I need you to find the last remaining outposts, and burn them to ash."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Falin studied the map for a moment, "So I take it that's where they're holed up?" She sat in one of the chairs, sighing in exhaustion."

He nods to her as he folds his arms. "Yes, this is the last major stronghold of the rebellion here in Cyrodiil. We destroy it, we finally have peace here. But, not throughtout the First Order. Not yet." He then takes out another map of Tamriel, having it levitate as he shows over a dozen possible locations for the last few 'hidden' bases throught the continent.

"At least three of these areas are rebel outposts. My Wolves are spread thin searching them and hunting down stragglers. When you are physically able, I need you to find the last remaining outposts, and burn them to ash."

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

A few of the healers look at him, but say nothing more. His wounds had already been healed enough for him to leave freely.

(Also, I need you to try to ne a wee bit more active. If you cannot, please state a genuine reason. Otherwise, I may have to kill Suylyath off. This goes the same with everyone.)

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

A few of the healers look at him, but say nothing more. His wounds had already been healed enough for him to leave freely.

(Also, I need you to try to ne a wee bit more active. If you cannot, please state a genuine reason. Otherwise, I may have to kill Suylyath off. This goes the same with everyone.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

"Just leave me alone for now..." 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The healer nods to her, but leaves a glass of water, a food bar, and a potion for pain relief, in case she needs any of the three, before attending to another patient, calling to an assistant in Altmeris for... well, assistance.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The healer nods to her, but leaves a glass of water, a food bar, and a potion for pain relief, in case she needs any of the three, before attending to another patient, calling to an assistant in Altmeris for... well, assistance.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"I see," Falin looked over the different possible base locations. "Finding them will likely be harder than clearing the bases out."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"I see," Falin looked over the different possible base locations. "Finding them will likely be harder than clearing the bases out."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

"Gods...why do I have to stay in here?" she muttered to herself

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

"Gods...why do I have to stay in here?" she muttered to herself

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He nods to her. "That is why you will not be alone. I'm placing command of Legio VII, the Wolves of Cyrodiil, under your command. All 6,000 of them, as well as their direwolves. You may hunt them as you wish just... don't go burning down houses or towns. When you are ready, you may head to Castrum Lupus (Roman Y), twelves miles to the East of here." He points to the East of Imperial City, marking the location of the fort.

"There, the Wolves will await your orders."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He nods to her. "That is why you will not be alone. I'm placing command of Legio VII, the Wolves of Cyrodiil, under your command. All 6,000 of them, as well as their direwolves. You may hunt them as you wish just... don't go burning down houses or towns. When you are ready, you may head to Castrum Lupus (Roman Y), twelves miles to the East of here." He points to the East of Imperial City, marking the location of the fort.

"There, the Wolves will await your orders."

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

A healer gentely lowers the man's arm with a soft shake of his head.

"There is no need for violence in this building."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

A healer gentely lowers the man's arm with a soft shake of his head.

"There is no need for violence in this building."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.