Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

After a quick yet bloody fight, the traitors are either dead, dying, or captured. The captured are taken to the dungeon, while the dying are executed on the spot. Tiberius finds the leader, bringing him up to his personal cell and tosses him in there. He then takes a stool, sitting down and staring into the man's eyes for a moment.

<"What made you think it was a good idea to betray me?">

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

After a quick yet bloody fight, the traitors are either dead, dying, or captured. The captured are taken to the dungeon, while the dying are executed on the spot. Tiberius finds the leader, bringing him up to his personal cell and tosses him in there. He then takes a stool, sitting down and staring into the man's eyes for a moment.

<"What made you think it was a good idea to betray me?">

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

The fighting's stopped I think. Falin continued staring into the void.

It has.

Who could have attacked so deep into the city?

Likely traitors attempting some little coup. Fools, every last one of them.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

The fighting's stopped I think. Falin continued staring into the void.

It has.

Who could have attacked so deep into the city?

Likely traitors attempting some little coup. Fools, every last one of them.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

When he recieves no answer, he simply grabs the man by his face and forcefully drains the information from him in a most painful manner. His screaming could be heard throughout the neighboring rooms, before it is abruptly cut off with the sickening snapping of the traitors head being forcefully turned 180 degress.

Tiberius then exits the room after incinerating the corpse of the traitor, hoping that his disciple is awake. There could be a lesson learned from this attempted coup.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

When he recieves no answer, he simply grabs the man by his face and forcefully drains the information from him in a most painful manner. His screaming could be heard throughout the neighboring rooms, before it is abruptly cut off with the sickening snapping of the traitors head being forcefully turned 180 degress.

Tiberius then exits the room after incinerating the corpse of the traitor, hoping that his disciple is awake. There could be a lesson learned from this attempted coup.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Wake up.

What?

Your master approaches, it's time to wake up. Let him see that you are alright.

Falin quietly groaned as she opened her eyes, trying to focus on the ceiling. Where am I? She winced, slowly pushing herself up.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Wake up.

What?

Your master approaches, it's time to wake up. Let him see that you are alright.

Falin quietly groaned as she opened her eyes, trying to focus on the ceiling. Where am I? She winced, slowly pushing herself up.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He stands above her, armor bloodied from the recent skirmish. He grimaces at the uncleanliness of himself; He'll clean it later, this lesson is more important.

"You are awake, good. Drink the water, then come with me. I must show you something." He walks away, standing next to the entrance as he awaits her approach.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He stands above her, armor bloodied from the recent skirmish. He grimaces at the uncleanliness of himself; He'll clean it later, this lesson is more important.

"You are awake, good. Drink the water, then come with me. I must show you something." He walks away, standing next to the entrance as he awaits her approach.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She studied him for a moment, looking at his bloodied armor. She notices the cup and pitcher of water sitting on the bedside table. Picking up the simple cup, she took a few drinks of the water before attempting to stand. She was somewhat unseady, her body still weak.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She studied him for a moment, looking at his bloodied armor. She notices the cup and pitcher of water sitting on the bedside table. Picking up the simple cup, she took a few drinks of the water before attempting to stand. She was somewhat unseady, her body still weak.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He then walks over to her, noticing how weak she is as he moves to assist. He stands next to her, unmoving and his shoulder to her, his arm held out to her as an offering to support her.

"Come, quickly. I can assure you, that you need to see and know what is about to happen."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He then walks over to her, noticing how weak she is as he moves to assist. He stands next to her, unmoving and his shoulder to her, his arm held out to her as an offering to support her.

"Come, quickly. I can assure you, that you need to see and know what is about to happen."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She nods a little, wrapping her arms around his for support. "So all of that commotion wasn't a dream then?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

She nods a little, wrapping her arms around his for support. "So all of that commotion wasn't a dream then?"

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"No, it was an attempted coup. Failed, of course. And, you must see what happens to those who seek to betray us." He leads her outside, a half hour after the fight has ended, and already a crowd has gathered outside to watch the coming executions. The Executioner was calling out to the masses in Cyrodiilic, stopping every now and then to let the crowd roar their approval.

"We cannot allow anyone to feel doubtful of our rule. Any who seek to usurp us must be swiftly punished."

At that, the Executioner walks to a rod, nodding to the other soldiers to tie the hangman's noose around the dozen remaining traitor soldiers. He calls out a single question, the crowd shouting in return before he looks back down to the lever and pulling it, sending the traitors to death by hanging.

"It is a dirty thing to do. But, it IS needed, or else everything that I have worked for will be brought down by madmen who seek to destabilize the peace, and sow chaos across the land."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"No, it was an attempted coup. Failed, of course. And, you must see what happens to those who seek to betray us." He leads her outside, a half hour after the fight has ended, and already a crowd has gathered outside to watch the coming executions. The Executioner was calling out to the masses in Cyrodiilic, stopping every now and then to let the crowd roar their approval.

"We cannot allow anyone to feel doubtful of our rule. Any who seek to usurp us must be swiftly punished."

At that, the Executioner walks to a rod, nodding to the other soldiers to tie the hangman's noose around the dozen remaining traitor soldiers. He calls out a single question, the crowd shouting in return before he looks back down to the lever and pulling it, sending the traitors to death by hanging.

"It is a dirty thing to do. But, it IS needed, or else everything that I have worked for will be brought down by madmen who seek to destabilize the peace, and sow chaos across the land."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Falin slowly nodded, looking down at the crowd. "To think they even believed they had a chance . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Falin slowly nodded, looking down at the crowd. "To think they even believed they had a chance . . ."

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"Madmen will do anything for 'freedom.' As long as any government exists, so shall there be those who oppose it. We must make sure to keep that to a minimum, and away from our people." He then looks down to her, his seriousness conveyed past the blank face of his helmet as he regards her pale face.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

"Madmen will do anything for 'freedom.' As long as any government exists, so shall there be those who oppose it. We must make sure to keep that to a minimum, and away from our people." He then looks down to her, his seriousness conveyed past the blank face of his helmet as he regards her pale face.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Her expression was emotionless as she continued to gaze out the window. "These 'freedom fighters' are nothing but prey."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Her expression was emotionless as she continued to gaze out the window. "These 'freedom fighters' are nothing but prey."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

Back in New Alinor's Healer's Center, Emily is surrounded by several healers, all of them examining samples of her blood or watching over her, casting several kinds of Restoration spells ranging from healing to pain reducement spells. One notices her waking up, walking over and placing a healing spell on the mark on her forehead to attempt to alleviate the pain, muttering words of comfort in Altmeris.

"I'm fine....Where am I?" said Emily making herself get up and sit on the side of the bed

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

Back in New Alinor's Healer's Center, Emily is surrounded by several healers, all of them examining samples of her blood or watching over her, casting several kinds of Restoration spells ranging from healing to pain reducement spells. One notices her waking up, walking over and placing a healing spell on the mark on her forehead to attempt to alleviate the pain, muttering words of comfort in Altmeris.

"I'm fine....Where am I?" said Emily making herself get up and sit on the side of the bed

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He softly chuckles at that, continuing to watch the crowd as it cheers on the death of the traitors. "Prey, you say? An interesting view."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He softly chuckles at that, continuing to watch the crowd as it cheers on the death of the traitors. "Prey, you say? An interesting view."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"I'm a hunter, simple as that."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"I'm a hunter, simple as that."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.