Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(I can't have some fanasty fun? Jeez, how is the Academy sapose to defend itself?)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(I can't have some fanasty fun? Jeez, how is the Academy sapose to defend itself?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(It's magic, it can defend its self when it deams necessary, also I'm not saying you can't...*sigh* nvm ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(It's magic, it can defend its self when it deams necessary, also I'm not saying you can't...*sigh* nvm ok)

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

'Draconus, listen, please! You can hear me, I know it! Let us in!'

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

'Draconus, listen, please! You can hear me, I know it! Let us in!'

captainnate
October 22, 2015

"Draconus, we've been out here fours hours, let us in, at least give us food and a new pair of clothes!"

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

"Draconus, we've been out here fours hours, let us in, at least give us food and a new pair of clothes!"

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(JIC, in italics with quotation marks means I'm speaking telepathically. In this case, I'm speaking only to Draconus.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(JIC, in italics with quotation marks means I'm speaking telepathically. In this case, I'm speaking only to Draconus.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(Ya, and captainnate you and FirstBornOfAkatosh don't even know Draconus cause you've never met him :/)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(Ya, and captainnate you and FirstBornOfAkatosh don't even know Draconus cause you've never met him :/)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Sorry, forget I said that one message) "Headmaster! I'v been waiting on this ground for to long! Let us in!" (I also don't have italics options, I'm mobile...as of the moment)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Sorry, forget I said that one message) "Headmaster! I'v been waiting on this ground for to long! Let us in!" (I also don't have italics options, I'm mobile...as of the moment)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(And this is also paused until I get back, because I'm leaving in 15 mins :/ I'll be back though)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

(And this is also paused until I get back, because I'm leaving in 15 mins :/ I'll be back though)

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(not trying to be rude but again, I control everything the academy does...you know what I've really gotta specify some of the rules lol)

(( I don't think he is fit for RP, he takes control of other things way too much and... Well, you can see it for yourself. ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(not trying to be rude but again, I control everything the academy does...you know what I've really gotta specify some of the rules lol)

(( I don't think he is fit for RP, he takes control of other things way too much and... Well, you can see it for yourself. ))

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Me? Ya....I suck at ro
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Me? Ya....I suck at ro

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Rp*
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Rp*

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

I am so glad you said this. I was just saying to captinnate that Veyd Sahvoz kinda comes across as a bit of a jerk? He incessantly displays an desire to control every aspect of the rp and wont accept when something goes a way he doesnt like. He tries to play it off to not seem like a jerk but his intent is plain as day. Even his character skelly shows his narcissistic personality and his need to be in control. "Draconus" has literally every power that could possibly be imagined and no flaws whatsoever. When someone suggests that their character has a unique ability that no one else could do he immdiately puts that down with the obvious movtive behind the statement being that his character in his mind obviously could do that. He cant accept that someone could excel in a small area of expertise to the point of being able to do something that draconus could not.
Is this all in my head or am I correct in this analysis?

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

I am so glad you said this. I was just saying to captinnate that Veyd Sahvoz kinda comes across as a bit of a jerk? He incessantly displays an desire to control every aspect of the rp and wont accept when something goes a way he doesnt like. He tries to play it off to not seem like a jerk but his intent is plain as day. Even his character skelly shows his narcissistic personality and his need to be in control. "Draconus" has literally every power that could possibly be imagined and no flaws whatsoever. When someone suggests that their character has a unique ability that no one else could do he immdiately puts that down with the obvious movtive behind the statement being that his character in his mind obviously could do that. He cant accept that someone could excel in a small area of expertise to the point of being able to do something that draconus could not.
Is this all in my head or am I correct in this analysis?

captainnate
October 22, 2015
100% accurate
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
100% accurate

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(Whoa! Okay, he is OP, but everyone has an OP character. And he is the thread master! Maybe ask a moderator to sort this out.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

(Whoa! Okay, he is OP, but everyone has an OP character. And he is the thread master! Maybe ask a moderator to sort this out.)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
I'm sorry, is to over.....leading, he won't even let me have a unique power!
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
I'm sorry, is to over.....leading, he won't even let me have a unique power!
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.