Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  4  13  14  15  16 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Brugub walks into a forest, with his head down. He searches through his knapsack and takes out a map he marks the Guild This "Academy" better be worth my time. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Brugub walks into a forest, with his head down. He searches through his knapsack and takes out a map he marks the Guild This "Academy" better be worth my time. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

After months of adventuring and minor mercenary work to pay for anything he needed, Maximus finally stands on a high hill looking over the Academy. He sighs, smiling underneath his mask and cracks his neck, before he resumes his trek to the magic school.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

After months of adventuring and minor mercenary work to pay for anything he needed, Maximus finally stands on a high hill looking over the Academy. He sighs, smiling underneath his mask and cracks his neck, before he resumes his trek to the magic school.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz what do you mean?
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz what do you mean?

captainnate
October 21, 2015
I mean, when you said 'your character needs a entrance
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
I mean, when you said 'your character needs a entrance

captainnate
October 21, 2015
I understand now after reading the other posts, lol
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
I understand now after reading the other posts, lol

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Talen-Maht walks in the forest minding his own business and looks on his map, "Hope this 'Academy' Isn't a prank, ah, old times, Wander if the headmaster will accept my for being a damn lizard! No-one every accepts me for being a damn lizard!" My chacter with his head down hits his head on the guilds main doors and out of natural reflex and training, he in shealths his long sword and has his Fire spell ready but relizes he is here, "Headmaster, I'm ready!"
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Talen-Maht walks in the forest minding his own business and looks on his map, "Hope this 'Academy' Isn't a prank, ah, old times, Wander if the headmaster will accept my for being a damn lizard! No-one every accepts me for being a damn lizard!" My chacter with his head down hits his head on the guilds main doors and out of natural reflex and training, he in shealths his long sword and has his Fire spell ready but relizes he is here, "Headmaster, I'm ready!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate
Talen-Maht walks in the forest minding his own business and looks on his map, "Hope this 'Academy' Isn't a prank, ah, old times, Wander if the headmaster will accept my for being a damn lizard! No-one every accepts me for being a damn lizard!" My chacter walks right into the guilds main doors

(*Wonder (Ah old times?) *Character "Will accept my for being a damn lizard??? Pfft, Orcs have been through WAAAYY more, there home has been sacked four times, countless Orcs have been slaughtred by Bretons and Redguards)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate
Talen-Maht walks in the forest minding his own business and looks on his map, "Hope this 'Academy' Isn't a prank, ah, old times, Wander if the headmaster will accept my for being a damn lizard! No-one every accepts me for being a damn lizard!" My chacter walks right into the guilds main doors

(*Wonder (Ah old times?) *Character "Will accept my for being a damn lizard??? Pfft, Orcs have been through WAAAYY more, there home has been sacked four times, countless Orcs have been slaughtred by Bretons and Redguards)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Yea, orcs are needed for battle, matters what type of orc (LOTR, Skyrim, Just fanasty in general) But most of the time they're breed for war, so be quiet
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Yea, orcs are needed for battle, matters what type of orc (LOTR, Skyrim, Just fanasty in general) But most of the time they're breed for war, so be quiet

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(*Yeah First off, the series is called The Elder Scrolls, Skyrim is the fifth game, and OBVIOUSLY TES. Second of all, That's gjoktaas racist, Argonians weren't massacred, they haven't lost their home even ONCE.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(*Yeah First off, the series is called The Elder Scrolls, Skyrim is the fifth game, and OBVIOUSLY TES. Second of all, That's gjoktaas racist, Argonians weren't massacred, they haven't lost their home even ONCE.)

captainnate
October 21, 2015
Ok jeez, but Argonians have always been treated like crap because they're lizards
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
Ok jeez, but Argonians have always been treated like crap because they're lizards

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Alright guys, reel in the OOC stuff please)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Alright guys, reel in the OOC stuff please)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Yes they have, just not as much as Orcs, just sayin' your char is kinda a softie just cuz he's being called names)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Yes they have, just not as much as Orcs, just sayin' your char is kinda a softie just cuz he's being called names)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( My only comment on that, is that the orcs generally deserved whatever they got, since they tend to do a lot of *ahem* barbaric stuff. Recently they have been getting more civilized, but overall they are still rather barbaric, with a few exceptions. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( My only comment on that, is that the orcs generally deserved whatever they got, since they tend to do a lot of *ahem* barbaric stuff. Recently they have been getting more civilized, but overall they are still rather barbaric, with a few exceptions. ))

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

*Falaril is riding his horse, whom he named Spitfire (He's a Buckskin, or black-furred, horse. Yes, I Googled a name for it.), and looking at his map.*

"This Academy could be just what I need to get my other magic to be just as good as my Enchanting level," said Falaril, holding onto the reins, considering that Spitfire was a little bit... unpredictable at times.

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

*Falaril is riding his horse, whom he named Spitfire (He's a Buckskin, or black-furred, horse. Yes, I Googled a name for it.), and looking at his map.*

"This Academy could be just what I need to get my other magic to be just as good as my Enchanting level," said Falaril, holding onto the reins, considering that Spitfire was a little bit... unpredictable at times.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.