A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm restarting, don't post on this

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  13  14  15  16 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(( My only comment on that, is that the orcs generally deserved whatever they got, since they tend to do a lot of *ahem* barbaric stuff. Recently they have been getting more civilized, but overall they are still rather barbaric, with a few exceptions. ))

(Ever heard of culture)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(( My only comment on that, is that the orcs generally deserved whatever they got, since they tend to do a lot of *ahem* barbaric stuff. Recently they have been getting more civilized, but overall they are still rather barbaric, with a few exceptions. ))

(Ever heard of culture)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Grolahmul

*Falaril is riding his horse, whom he named Spitfire (He's a Buckskin, or black-furred, horse. Yes, I Googled a name for it.), and looking at his map.*

"This Academy could be just what I need to get my other magic to be just as good as my Enchanting level," said Falaril, holding onto the reins, considering that Spitfire was a little bit... unpredictable at times.

(Everyone copied mine xD except for Lok, I think) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Grolahmul

*Falaril is riding his horse, whom he named Spitfire (He's a Buckskin, or black-furred, horse. Yes, I Googled a name for it.), and looking at his map.*

"This Academy could be just what I need to get my other magic to be just as good as my Enchanting level," said Falaril, holding onto the reins, considering that Spitfire was a little bit... unpredictable at times.

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

Zii

Breton

Female

Age 7

Powerful magic and divinity; almost uncontrollable

Has a ghost friend named Yun. Her dialogue will be in bold; when she talks to Zii inside her mind, it's in both italics and bold.

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

Zii

Breton

Female

Age 7

Powerful magic and divinity; almost uncontrollable

Has a ghost friend named Yun. Her dialogue will be in bold; when she talks to Zii inside her mind, it's in both italics and bold.

captainnate
October 21, 2015
A 7 year old?
by captainnate
October 21, 2015
A 7 year old?

captainnate
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagShingh Argonians were put in slavery
by captainnate
October 21, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Orcs were tortured.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
captainnate

(Orcs were tortured.)

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Not really, for me. You were suspicious, while I had every thought pointing to the Academy increasing my magic. Everyone else copied you, except for maybe Lok.)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Not really, for me. You were suspicious, while I had every thought pointing to the Academy increasing my magic. Everyone else copied you, except for maybe Lok.)

Ragnarok
October 21, 2015

Is it too late to join?

by Ragnarok
October 21, 2015

Is it too late to join?

captainnate
October 21, 2015

No, idk

by captainnate
October 21, 2015

No, idk

captainnate
October 21, 2015

No, idk

by captainnate
October 21, 2015

No, idk

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ever heard of culture)

(( Yes, and cultures like that are naturally hated by other cultures. The orcish culture of TES is uncivilized, and down right hated by everyone else. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Ever heard of culture)

(( Yes, and cultures like that are naturally hated by other cultures. The orcish culture of TES is uncivilized, and down right hated by everyone else. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Bosmeri culture is also considered very barbaric due to the Green Pact)

Ranfire sat in a small tavern in Kvatch, drinking some wine. She let out a quiet sigh as she flipped through an ancient tome. It's pages written in some unkown language. A notebook lay in front of her containing notes and possible translations. A lot of people here have been talking about this mage academy that cropped up nearby. Perhaps its library could hold some more information on this.

Packing up and replacing her helmet and hood, she left the rebuilt city and started making her way towards the high tower of the academy.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Ranfire sat in a small tavern in Kvatch, drinking some wine. She let out a quiet sigh as she flipped through an ancient tome. It's pages written in some unkown language. A notebook lay in front of her containing notes and possible translations. A lot of people here have been talking about this mage academy that cropped up nearby. Perhaps its library could hold some more information on this.

Packing up and replacing her helmet and hood, she left the rebuilt city and started making her way towards the high tower of the academy.

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( True, but at least they don't openly slaughter others for fun. Or is that just with Orks for 40k? I dunno, but Orks love to fight, they don't enjoy killing, they just love fighting like you and I love roleplaying. And they don't know any better that they are a race of murderers. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(( True, but at least they don't openly slaughter others for fun. Or is that just with Orks for 40k? I dunno, but Orks love to fight, they don't enjoy killing, they just love fighting like you and I love roleplaying. And they don't know any better that they are a race of murderers. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I'm not mad but seriously didn't ANY of you read the rules? I said not to have too much OOC, and captainnate in case you haven't read anything on argonians you should know that argonians actually tried too invade elsweyr and some of morrowind. Anyways once you all arrive at the academy, the RP will start, and also captainnate I'm not even outside I'm actually up in my quarters, and also a rule I forgot to put in the list of rules is no taking control of other peoples characters AT ALL, now we'll begin when you all arrive at the main doors :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I'm not mad but seriously didn't ANY of you read the rules? I said not to have too much OOC, and captainnate in case you haven't read anything on argonians you should know that argonians actually tried too invade elsweyr and some of morrowind. Anyways once you all arrive at the academy, the RP will start, and also captainnate I'm not even outside I'm actually up in my quarters, and also a rule I forgot to put in the list of rules is no taking control of other peoples characters AT ALL, now we'll begin when you all arrive at the main doors :)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
Ragnarok

Is it too late to join?

(And no it isn't too late too join)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
Ragnarok

Is it too late to join?

(And no it isn't too late too join)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.