"Maybe, but then again, how does a dragon kill someone?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Dragons have ways. Most involving the voice. Teeth, tail, wing, body weight, the ways are endless. Unslaad mulaag!"

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Dragons have ways. Most involving the voice. Teeth, tail, wing, body weight, the ways are endless. Unslaad mulaag!"

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"Do you think that Mirkrilaar would enjoy killing someone?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Id imagine so! Dragons love to prove dominance."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Id imagine so! Dragons love to prove dominance."

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I noticed that, I hope he's accepted our submission."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014

Kosenu
December 24, 2014

*Raffmor wakes up in the middle of the day, having slept for many hours. He notices that he is very hungry, and decides to have a look around town for some food. He puts on his news robes and steps out of the door.*

by Kosenu
December 24, 2014

*Raffmor wakes up in the middle of the day, having slept for many hours. He notices that he is very hungry, and decides to have a look around town for some food. He puts on his news robes and steps out of the door.*

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"He has. It is only to people who have refused."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"He has. It is only to people who have refused."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu

*You hear the banners next to you flapping in the breeze. A food store is adjancent from where you live.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu

*You hear the banners next to you flapping in the breeze. A food store is adjancent from where you live.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"Oh yeah, not that I want to, but what would happen if someone tried leaving?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Leave the cult? I don't know. No one has ever wanted to leave! Haha."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Leave the cult? I don't know. No one has ever wanted to leave! Haha."

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I don't imagine that Mirkrilaar would be happy." Hilt carries on shovelling.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I don't imagine that Mirkrilaar would be happy." Hilt carries on shovelling.

Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*After hearing his belly once again, Raffmor decides on visiting the food store, still having some coin on him*

"Greetings," he says to the man running the store, "how much does a loaf of bread cost?"

by Kosenu
December 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*After hearing his belly once again, Raffmor decides on visiting the food store, still having some coin on him*

"Greetings," he says to the man running the store, "how much does a loaf of bread cost?"

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*She smiles*

"Hi! That's 7 septims."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar
Kosenu

*She smiles*

"Hi! That's 7 septims."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.