December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Hilt smiles, and holds up the war axe. "That's fine, and thanks."

*He looks at amazed.*

"Oooh, nice!"

*He then hands you and the other worker a tankard of water. He drinks the ale.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
Hilt downs it. "Judging from the entry angle I'd say this fellow... I'm boring you, aren't I?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
Hilt downs it. "Judging from the entry angle I'd say this fellow... I'm boring you, aren't I?"

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*They look at each other, then back at you and nod.*

"Frankly I couldn't give two septims to give a shit about this guy. He worshipped the wrong thing. Made Alduin a god. I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire."

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*They look at each other, then back at you and nod.*

"Frankly I couldn't give two septims to give a shit about this guy. He worshipped the wrong thing. Made Alduin a god. I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire."

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I was saying that this man wasn't the victim of a human attack, and he definitely wasn't a dragon cult member.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I was saying that this man wasn't the victim of a human attack, and he definitely wasn't a dragon cult member.

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He looks at you funny.*

"What? How do you know he wasn't?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He looks at you funny.*

"What? How do you know he wasn't?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"Well, if you look at his clothing it shows that he has the imperial dragon. Also, his weaponry is above the age. And the angle that the axe had hit suggests we're looking at someone at least 9ft, not unlike the vampire lords you get."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"Well, if you look at his clothing it shows that he has the imperial dragon. Also, his weaponry is above the age. And the angle that the axe had hit suggests we're looking at someone at least 9ft, not unlike the vampire lords you get."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"So what are you saying?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"So what are you saying?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I'm saying that there was a vampire lord, I was a historian scholar, so I like analysing things like this."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I'm saying that there was a vampire lord, I was a historian scholar, so I like analysing things like this."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"So this was a Vampire Lord?" Wow, then is this recent?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"So this was a Vampire Lord?" Wow, then is this recent?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I'd say about fifty years ago, keep an eye out, but there's no immediate worry."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"I'd say about fifty years ago, keep an eye out, but there's no immediate worry."

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"50 years? I wouldn't worry. Its a vampire versus an entire cult plus a dragon. I think were fine! Haha."

*They both go back to shoveling.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"50 years? I wouldn't worry. Its a vampire versus an entire cult plus a dragon. I think were fine! Haha."

*They both go back to shoveling.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"You say that... Clearly you've never seen a vampire lord!"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She stops and folds her arms.*

"So you doubt our overlords?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She stops and folds her arms.*

"So you doubt our overlords?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"No, but I don't doubt vampire lords, they're walking nightmares!"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 24, 2014
"No, but I don't doubt vampire lords, they're walking nightmares!"
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.