Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  36  37  38  39 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'That is why I told you. We will aid you, but we need better armor. And weapons. They must work swiftly.'

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

'That is why I told you. We will aid you, but we need better armor. And weapons. They must work swiftly.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"Of course."

LATER

"Send a large team of heavy soldiers along with black smiths and several large carts filled with Orcish armor and weapons." Makor tells a soldier

"Yes my liege."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

"Of course."

LATER

"Send a large team of heavy soldiers along with black smiths and several large carts filled with Orcish armor and weapons." Makor tells a soldier

"Yes my liege."

The Bug Stomper
September 19, 2015

Paalus appears before Makor. "So...you're going to war?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 19, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
epic AKH

"Yes, are you willing to help?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
epic AKH

"Yes, are you willing to help?"

The Bug Stomper
September 20, 2015

"I'll fight beside you...and for what's right."

by The Bug Stomper
September 20, 2015

"I'll fight beside you...and for what's right."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor stops walking and looks at Paalus and smiles, he then put his hand on his shoulder "Thank you, you will be respected by the Orcs and I name you Blood-kin."

(blood kin is when an Orc tells somene they're blood kin and then the same orc that told him/her tells all the strongholds).

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor stops walking and looks at Paalus and smiles, he then put his hand on his shoulder "Thank you, you will be respected by the Orcs and I name you Blood-kin."

(blood kin is when an Orc tells somene they're blood kin and then the same orc that told him/her tells all the strongholds).

deadeye20
September 20, 2015

'well long time no see  brothers sorry i dissapeared for a long time'

by deadeye20
September 20, 2015

'well long time no see  brothers sorry i dissapeared for a long time'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(Let's just say your mother got sick an you had to take care of her. Here's the story, we found out that the Breton's aren't the real bad guys, it's really the Imperials, the Imperials are forcing the Bretons to fight against the Orcs, right now the Breton's are sending an army to attack us and we're preparing for war)

"Bolzurg, how's your mother?" Makor slaps Bolzurgs back. "After this we'll both get a tankard of mead."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(Let's just say your mother got sick an you had to take care of her. Here's the story, we found out that the Breton's aren't the real bad guys, it's really the Imperials, the Imperials are forcing the Bretons to fight against the Orcs, right now the Breton's are sending an army to attack us and we're preparing for war)

"Bolzurg, how's your mother?" Makor slaps Bolzurgs back. "After this we'll both get a tankard of mead."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor grabs his crossbow as a servant puts on a cape.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor grabs his crossbow as a servant puts on a cape.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Are you ready, Paalus?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Are you ready, Paalus?"

The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

Paalus suited himself up with armor, armed with a large bow and dual swords. "Ready as I'll ever be. Let's go."

by The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

Paalus suited himself up with armor, armed with a large bow and dual swords. "Ready as I'll ever be. Let's go."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Oh, oh, pick me to be the main Imperial baddy! :D ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Oh, oh, pick me to be the main Imperial baddy! :D ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(Okay)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(Okay)

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.)

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

(Forgive me. I may not be very active in the Forums. My head feels like crap.)

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( *Fangirl squeal* I mean... ahem... Here's his Bio! Shall it be that its not the whole of the Empire, but rather just a single, rogue Imperial Officer? ))

Name: Legate Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio IX Akatosh Siege Legion

Race: Imperial

Major Skills: Swordsmanship, Leadership

Weapon/s: Imperial Swords x2, both enchanted with Life Drain.

Armor: Blood-Red Imperial Heavy Armor, Blood-Red Imperial Heavy Shield, Blood-Red Imperial Officer Helm, Amulet of Talos

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint

History: He was once a decorated hero of the Empire, a veteran of the Great War. He has deep hatred for High Elves, and when the White-Gold Concordat was signed, he went rogue, taking the legion he was in command with him, all 1000 of them, including their weapons and siege engines. Now, he is being pursued by the Empire as he attempts a secret invasion of the Orc's homeland, recruiting thousands of other rogue soldiers to his cause, boosting his army to the tens of thousands. He sees his conquest as justified by the need for resources so he may fight his own war against the Aldmeri Dominion, and finished what was started so long ago. Prior to his break-away, he trained for years under the Greybeards in Skyrim, learning Unrelenting Force and Whirlwind Sprint from them to the same level as Ulfric Stormcloak.

Birthplace: Imperial City, Cyrodill

Misc: His theme is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSeoX_4nzU

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( *Fangirl squeal* I mean... ahem... Here's his Bio! Shall it be that its not the whole of the Empire, but rather just a single, rogue Imperial Officer? ))

Name: Legate Tiberius Petronius Vulso, Legio IX Akatosh Siege Legion

Race: Imperial

Major Skills: Swordsmanship, Leadership

Weapon/s: Imperial Swords x2, both enchanted with Life Drain.

Armor: Blood-Red Imperial Heavy Armor, Blood-Red Imperial Heavy Shield, Blood-Red Imperial Officer Helm, Amulet of Talos

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint

History: He was once a decorated hero of the Empire, a veteran of the Great War. He has deep hatred for High Elves, and when the White-Gold Concordat was signed, he went rogue, taking the legion he was in command with him, all 1000 of them, including their weapons and siege engines. Now, he is being pursued by the Empire as he attempts a secret invasion of the Orc's homeland, recruiting thousands of other rogue soldiers to his cause, boosting his army to the tens of thousands. He sees his conquest as justified by the need for resources so he may fight his own war against the Aldmeri Dominion, and finished what was started so long ago. Prior to his break-away, he trained for years under the Greybeards in Skyrim, learning Unrelenting Force and Whirlwind Sprint from them to the same level as Ulfric Stormcloak.

Birthplace: Imperial City, Cyrodill

Misc: His theme is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSeoX_4nzU

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.