YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"I would be honored (we're getting close to the end)."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"I would be honored (we're getting close to the end)."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( THe end of the RP? But, the Legate is not leading the attack. Just one of his Centurions. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( THe end of the RP? But, the Legate is not leading the attack. Just one of his Centurions. ))

GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
"Its good to fight alongside an old friend."
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
"Its good to fight alongside an old friend."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(i said nearing the end)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(i said nearing the end)

GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
(Who are we attacking?
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
(Who are we attacking?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(we aren't attacking, the bretons are working with the Imperials, it's the Redguards and Orcs vs. the Bretons and Imperials)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(we aren't attacking, the bretons are working with the Imperials, it's the Redguards and Orcs vs. the Bretons and Imperials)

GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
(Got it)
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
(Got it)

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Oh. Okayz :P And, I believe you are defending a city on the western borders from the Rogue Legion. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Oh. Okayz :P And, I believe you are defending a city on the western borders from the Rogue Legion. ))

GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
"Looks like they are here," said Suylyath calmly, still crunching his apple.
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
"Looks like they are here," said Suylyath calmly, still crunching his apple.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

The Nord was right. Outside the walls, was an army six thousand strong. There was a wave of testudos (Shield boxes, search it up in images) and about six siege towers approaching, with trebuchets, ballistae, battle mages, and archers firing volleys onto the city they were in. When the first volley lands, the screaming and panic among the citizens starts. The city, if the battle is lost, will burn. The commander, Centurion Aquillius, can be scene at the rear of the army, sending out orders across his troops as he directs the assault. Any arrows are blocked by the shields of the soldiers advancing in testudo formation, magic or boiling oil will be needed to kill them.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

The Nord was right. Outside the walls, was an army six thousand strong. There was a wave of testudos (Shield boxes, search it up in images) and about six siege towers approaching, with trebuchets, ballistae, battle mages, and archers firing volleys onto the city they were in. When the first volley lands, the screaming and panic among the citizens starts. The city, if the battle is lost, will burn. The commander, Centurion Aquillius, can be scene at the rear of the army, sending out orders across his troops as he directs the assault. Any arrows are blocked by the shields of the soldiers advancing in testudo formation, magic or boiling oil will be needed to kill them.

GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
"See you out their."
Suylyath threw a smoke bomb and dissapeird, a few of the warriors in the Imperial army were plucked by poison arrows..
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 21, 2015
"See you out their."

Suylyath threw a smoke bomb and dissapeird, a few of the warriors in the Imperial army were plucked by poison arrows..

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Oh, and btw: Fighting an army based of the Roman Republic/Empire *Which the Empire is, btw* is NEVER easy. Expect having to come up with tactical solutions, and brutal Roman-esque tactics. ))

They quickly form testudos, covering the front and sides as they form basically a Turtle Shell with their shields, archers in the rear firing volleys at the wall defenders. Orcs they may be, but they are still mortal. They need their leader, or they will lose moral, and possibly abandon their position. The siege towers are closer now, impervious to all except explosive magic and onager catapults.. The Rogue Imperials on stands jutting out from their sides poking out of cover to fire crossbows at the wall, attempting to thin the defenses before they drop their load of soldiers on the wall.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Oh, and btw: Fighting an army based of the Roman Republic/Empire *Which the Empire is, btw* is NEVER easy. Expect having to come up with tactical solutions, and brutal Roman-esque tactics. ))

They quickly form testudos, covering the front and sides as they form basically a Turtle Shell with their shields, archers in the rear firing volleys at the wall defenders. Orcs they may be, but they are still mortal. They need their leader, or they will lose moral, and possibly abandon their position. The siege towers are closer now, impervious to all except explosive magic and onager catapults.. The Rogue Imperials on stands jutting out from their sides poking out of cover to fire crossbows at the wall, attempting to thin the defenses before they drop their load of soldiers on the wall.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Prepare for war!" Makor yells the Orcs yell as they slam there axes and sword on their shields 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Prepare for war!" Makor yells the Orcs yell as they slam there axes and sword on their shields 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.