A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(This takes place at around the time of "The Hobbit." How about Bilbo?)

(fine)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(fine)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(so we gonna continue this tomorrow :/)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(so we gonna continue this tomorrow :/)

Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015

(Yeah.)

by Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015

(Yeah.)

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Mithrandir has left for a place we know as the Shire. It is the homeland of . . . Hobbits. Yes, yes I know, I was thinking exactly that when I first heard it.'

(Everyone should be surprised, as they only hear of them in legend.)

"Halflings? Weren't they merely a tale?" Talion asks, caught off-guard by the existence of the Shirefolk of legend.

That's when Celebrimbor speaks.

"No, Talion, they are very real, and they know of men as real. As for how they were never conquered by Sauron in the Second Age... the Shire was an out of the way target for his forces."

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Mithrandir has left for a place we know as the Shire. It is the homeland of . . . Hobbits. Yes, yes I know, I was thinking exactly that when I first heard it.'

(Everyone should be surprised, as they only hear of them in legend.)

"Halflings? Weren't they merely a tale?" Talion asks, caught off-guard by the existence of the Shirefolk of legend.

"No, Talion, they are very real, and they know of men as real. As for how they were never conquered by Sauron in the Second Age... the Shire was an out of the way target for his forces."

Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015
Lokonikah

'Aye, Celebrimbor is right. We walk both in grass, and in legend.'

by Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015
Lokonikah

'Aye, Celebrimbor is right. We walk both in grass, and in legend.'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"They tend to be very peaceful, what makes you think they will want to joi a world of war?" Said Kin gazing down at everyone
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"They tend to be very peaceful, what makes you think they will want to joi a world of war?" Said Kin gazing down at everyone

Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015

'We go only to meet Mithrandir. I wish not war upon these folk.'

by Emperor of Man
September 30, 2015

'We go only to meet Mithrandir. I wish not war upon these folk.'

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

"If we do not act quickly, then the Shirefolk may very well have a war upon them..." Talion responds in a grave tone.

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

"If we do not act quickly, then the Shirefolk may very well have a war upon them..." Talion responds in a grave tone.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"The hobbits don't want war they wish to live there lives in peace"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"The hobbits don't want war they wish to live there lives in peace"

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

(( Their* ))

Celebrimbor then speaks. "Talion speaks truth. Unless we go now, we may be too late."

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

(( Their* ))

Celebrimbor then speaks. "Talion speaks truth. Unless we go now, we may be too late."

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'Then we ride to the Shire. Come! we must go swiftly.'

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

'Then we ride to the Shire. Come! we must go swiftly.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Leave me here, I wish to settle it with Klads." Agruc grabs his halberd as Klads draws his sword.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Leave me here, I wish to settle it with Klads." Agruc grabs his halberd as Klads draws his sword.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"ENOUGH! There will be no blood shed between brothers" yelled Kin disappointed with the two brothera fighting over something so petty
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015
"ENOUGH! There will be no blood shed between brothers" yelled Kin disappointed with the two brothera fighting over something so petty

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Agruc grabs Kin by the shirt and throws him to the ground "This is not your say! This is between Klads and I." Klads looks down at Kin.

"Elrond, king of Rivendell has ordered this. I cannot defy him." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Agruc grabs Kin by the shirt and throws him to the ground "This is not your say! This is between Klads and I." Klads looks down at Kin.

"Elrond, king of Rivendell has ordered this. I cannot defy him." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

(how the hell did your character throw me down how tall is he)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

(how the hell did your character throw me down how tall is he)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.