LOK PA K8R
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 22, 2015
Suylyath jumps off his horse and shouts

LOK PA K8R

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( UNrelenting Force, I take it? ))

Over a dozen soldiers fall down from the Shout, some killed from broken necks end other internal damage. Its a good thing he used a Shout to take some pressure off the Orcs, but now a whole contingent of elite Imperials, all wearing blue heavy armor with an Imperial Officer's helmet, also blue, come forward to fight the Nord. THey number about a dozen, and  can partially resist the power of the Thu'um, so as to only be forced to their knees from the Shout. They all carry various inventories of swords and magic, capable of countering their Shouts with defensive Wards. They all leap forward, attempting to surround the Nord so as to overwhelm him.

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( UNrelenting Force, I take it? ))

Over a dozen soldiers fall down from the Shout, some killed from broken necks end other internal damage. Its a good thing he used a Shout to take some pressure off the Orcs, but now a whole contingent of elite Imperials, all wearing blue heavy armor with an Imperial Officer's helmet, also blue, come forward to fight the Nord. THey number about a dozen, and  can partially resist the power of the Thu'um, so as to only be forced to their knees from the Shout. They all carry various inventories of swords and magic, capable of countering their Shouts with defensive Wards. They all leap forward, attempting to surround the Nord so as to overwhelm him.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"Nord!" Makor runs to Suylyath as he charges towards the Imperials "We better survive this, I'm chief after all."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"Nord!" Makor runs to Suylyath as he charges towards the Imperials "We better survive this, I'm chief after all."

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( Oh, and btw, all the Centurions and the Legate can use Shouts. The Legate is more skilled then Ulfric, more skilled then even the Greybeards, since he had dealings with Herma Mora in this RP, and was successfully able to break free from Herma Mora's grip afterwards. Of course, he can't devour dragon souls, and he is not better then most of the dragons or the Dovahkiin. BUT, he is no pushover. :P ))

Aquillius steps forward amongst the fighting, the battle forming a sort of 'arena' around him and the Dragonborn. He places a fervent kiss on his Amulet of Talos, before drawing a massive ebony broadsword, the telltale signs of Life Drain enchantment on its blade. He gets into a defensive position as he begins circling his opponent.

"You should have surrendered, High Chief. Now, you will die. But before you die, I will make you watch as your friends are killed, your city burned. We WILL take Orsinium, and its supply of Orichalcum WILL be ours in our war against the Dominion."

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( Oh, and btw, all the Centurions and the Legate can use Shouts. The Legate is more skilled then Ulfric, more skilled then even the Greybeards, since he had dealings with Herma Mora in this RP, and was successfully able to break free from Herma Mora's grip afterwards. Of course, he can't devour dragon souls, and he is not better then most of the dragons or the Dovahkiin. BUT, he is no pushover. :P ))

Aquillius steps forward amongst the fighting, the battle forming a sort of 'arena' around him and the Dragonborn. He places a fervent kiss on his Amulet of Talos, before drawing a massive ebony broadsword, the telltale signs of Life Drain enchantment on its blade. He gets into a defensive position as he begins circling his opponent.

"You should have surrendered, High Chief. Now, you will die. But before you die, I will make you watch as your friends are killed, your city burned. We WILL take Orsinium, and its supply of Orichalcum WILL be ours in our war against the Dominion."

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( I also forgot to mention that Aquillius is similar to Goliath in regards that he is larger than is normal for a human. Seven and a half feet of pure soldier. ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( I also forgot to mention that Aquillius is similar to Goliath in regards that he is larger than is normal for a human. Seven and a half feet of pure soldier. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor laughs at the Imperial's stupidity as blood drips from his chin. Makor drops a gauntlet in front of Aquillius "I challenge you to honorable combat." (real knights did this)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor laughs at the Imperial's stupidity as blood drips from his chin. Makor drops a gauntlet in front of Aquillius "I challenge you to honorable combat." (real knights did this)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015
Lokonikah

(just as tall as an orc!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

He glances down at the gauntlet, before placing his sword tip-first into the ground, ebony piercing stone like a diamond-tipped buzzsaw through butter. Something... etheral, almost, chills the air, as the Imperials suddenly stop fighting, looking down at the two of them. This could be a sign of a telepathic will over the soldiers.

"I accept. If I win, Orsinium is ours. If you win, my men will return to the Legate. I cannot promise what he shall do next after this duel. What shall our weapons be?"

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

He glances down at the gauntlet, before placing his sword tip-first into the ground, ebony piercing stone like a diamond-tipped buzzsaw through butter. Something... etheral, almost, chills the air, as the Imperials suddenly stop fighting, looking down at the two of them. This could be a sign of a telepathic will over the soldiers.

"I accept. If I win, Orsinium is ours. If you win, my men will return to the Legate. I cannot promise what he shall do next after this duel. What shall our weapons be?"

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Exactly. And as strong, too. Those are the two advantages orcs have over humans. Strength and Size. Anybody can be as skilled as any other race in swordsmanship. :D ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Exactly. And as strong, too. Those are the two advantages orcs have over humans. Strength and Size. Anybody can be as skilled as any other race in swordsmanship. :D ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"Whatever you want." Makor walks away and looks back "Tomorrow, at dawn."  (Makor is using an Orcish greatsword, there's a mod that makes Orcish weapons just as powerful as Ebony weapons here's the link: LINKscroll down to where it says "description P.S my sword look like that)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

"Whatever you want." Makor walks away and looks back "Tomorrow, at dawn."  (Makor is using an Orcish greatsword, there's a mod that makes Orcish weapons just as powerful as Ebony weapons here's the link: LINKscroll down to where it says "description P.S my sword look like that)

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

He nods, sheathing his sword before stepping back.

"Dawn it is. Milites, forma agminis formationes!"

The remaining soldiers all gather, outside the wall in an even formation, leaving behind a field to show that both sides were equally worn down, the dead lie everywhere, Imperial and Orc blood mixing in pools of blood as the city continues to burn from the recently halted bombardment.

"Militum animos! Deinceps, iter!"

The legionnaires march back to their lines at an even pace, their archers, battlemages, and catapults have stopped firing as soon as the fighting stopped. Yet, the city is still ablaze, either lighting the night sky or the smoke blotting out the sun, depending on the time of day. ((Is it day time or night time?))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

He nods, sheathing his sword before stepping back.

"Dawn it is. Milites, forma agminis formationes!"

The remaining soldiers all gather, outside the wall in an even formation, leaving behind a field to show that both sides were equally worn down, the dead lie everywhere, Imperial and Orc blood mixing in pools of blood as the city continues to burn from the recently halted bombardment.

"Militum animos! Deinceps, iter!"

The legionnaires march back to their lines at an even pace, their archers, battlemages, and catapults have stopped firing as soon as the fighting stopped. Yet, the city is still ablaze, either lighting the night sky or the smoke blotting out the sun, depending on the time of day. ((Is it day time or night time?))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(evening 6-7:00ish)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(evening 6-7:00ish)

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( So, the evening sky is alight with the fires of the burning city. What's the city's name, anyways? ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( So, the evening sky is alight with the fires of the burning city. What's the city's name, anyways? ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(it's not a city anymore, a kingdom the name is Orsinium)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(it's not a city anymore, a kingdom the name is Orsinium)

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( The orcs only have one city? Or, the city is the kingdom? ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( The orcs only have one city? Or, the city is the kingdom? ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.