Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Outside of her dorm, she would see an army on the run, explosions erupting in their ranks as Imperials chase after them, their Skirmishers firing into the rebel's backs with muskets and rifles as they retreat, mowing them down in droves despite the fact the rebels are retreating. Its a slaughter, with much of the ground becoming slick with blood as the rebels are surrounded and attacked from all sides by musket, blade, magic, and cannon, the ground being littered with bodies.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Outside of her dorm, she would see an army on the run, explosions erupting in their ranks as Imperials chase after them, their Skirmishers firing into the rebel's backs with muskets and rifles as they retreat, mowing them down in droves despite the fact the rebels are retreating. Its a slaughter, with much of the ground becoming slick with blood as the rebels are surrounded and attacked from all sides by musket, blade, magic, and cannon, the ground being littered with bodies.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(sorry this is an Alternate Universe ending so the events that happen in the mages guild won't occur in this RP :/)

( orlly? Then why are rebels being slaughtered just outside of Imperial City? This takes place just before Falin's Corruption. )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(sorry this is an Alternate Universe ending so the events that happen in the mages guild won't occur in this RP :/)

( orlly? Then why are rebels being slaughtered just outside of Imperial City? This takes place just before Falin's Corruption. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(Ok nvm then :\)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(says who?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(says who?)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Veyd, just because this is AU does not mean there are certain events that do or do not happen. The Mage's Guild still exists here :) )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Veyd, just because this is AU does not mean there are certain events that do or do not happen. The Mage's Guild still exists here :) )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(I just thought since its an AU and stuff...you know what nvm forget I said anything)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(I just thought since its an AU and stuff...you know what nvm forget I said anything)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Thank you." Suylyath headef to the direction the healer had pointed at,

Emily, for some strnage reason, could sense Suylyath's approach. She sat there drinking her water slowly feeling more refreshed.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Thank you." Suylyath headef to the direction the healer had pointed at,

Emily, for some strnage reason, could sense Suylyath's approach. She sat there drinking her water slowly feeling more refreshed.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( y u offended? :( )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(I'm not)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(I'm not)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor looks at Suylath and laughs "You need healing, milkdrinker!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor looks at Suylath and laughs "You need healing, milkdrinker!" 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(He's not >:)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(He's not >:)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily's body was always cold as if she'd been in Atmora but for some reason she felt a chill in her, she wondered where her staff and green cloak were, she looked at one of the healers and asked them "Excuse me where is my staff and cloak?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily's body was always cold as if she'd been in Atmora but for some reason she felt a chill in her, she wondered where her staff and green cloak were, she looked at one of the healers and asked them "Excuse me where is my staff and cloak?" 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"Milkdrinker? I have saved your life countless times, Makor."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"How about on the boat before the rebbelion or that time in Cyrodiil-"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"How about on the boat before the rebbelion or that time in Cyrodiil-"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

Makor laughs really hard "You?! I'm an Immortal as well as the Dragonborn, I think I can handle myself."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

Makor laughs really hard "You?! I'm an Immortal as well as the Dragonborn, I think I can handle myself."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.