October 19, 2015

Makor lowers the baton.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor lowers the baton.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"There, the Wolves will await your orders."

"A legion of 6,000 hunters?" She quietly chuckled, her fangs visible. "We'll see how good they are  at hiding."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"There, the Wolves will await your orders."

"A legion of 6,000 hunters?" She quietly chuckled, her fangs visible. "We'll see how good they are  at hiding."

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Tiberius nods to her, before gesturing to a pair of servants, who each bring in a large crate, placing it on the ground. They stand back, heads bowed as they await dismisal.

"Look at its contents, it is your new equipment." (You can decide how it looks, post a link, maybe?)

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Tiberius nods to her, before gesturing to a pair of servants, who each bring in a large crate, placing it on the ground. They stand back, heads bowed as they await dismisal.

"Look at its contents, it is your new equipment." (You can decide how it looks, post a link, maybe?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily didn't fall asleep she just layed there with her eyes closed 

'You know you'll eventually give in' Said the voice of Emily's corrupt self

'get out of my body!'

'why won't you give in?...you could have the power you want....or you could stay the helpless little girl you are'

'shut up...I don't need you....I don't want power'

Emily forced herself too wake, she saw the water and drank it slowly, she felt fine as if everything that happened was a bad dream.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

Emily didn't fall asleep she just layed there with her eyes closed 

'You know you'll eventually give in' Said the voice of Emily's corrupt self

'get out of my body!'

'why won't you give in?...you could have the power you want....or you could stay the helpless little girl you are'

'shut up...I don't need you....I don't want power'

Emily forced herself too wake, she saw the water and drank it slowly, she felt fine as if everything that happened was a bad dream.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"Damn this place, can't find anything..." Said Suylyath as he stumbled across the floor.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"Damn this place, can't find anything..." Said Suylyath as he stumbled across the floor.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

One of the healers, noticing his stumbling lifts him up and sets him on a stool, handing the man a glass of water as he uses magic to find what is wrong with the man.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

One of the healers, noticing his stumbling lifts him up and sets him on a stool, handing the man a glass of water as he uses magic to find what is wrong with the man.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"If you don't mind, lay off the magick. I appreciate your effort, my legs are just still a little broken, thats all."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"If you don't mind, lay off the magick. I appreciate your effort, my legs are just still a little broken, thats all."

The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

Name: Nahgahzii/Zii; Yun

Race: Breton; Bosmer

Skills: MAGIC and divinity; N/A

Appearance: A leather vest over a cloth shirt with a skirt and a leather bag; Average clothing for a little girl.

by The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

Appearance: A leather vest over a cloth shirt with a skirt and a leather bag; Average clothing for a little girl.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The healer frowns, before reaching into his satchel and pulling out a healing potion, handing it to Suylyath.

"Here, for your legs."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The healer frowns, before reaching into his satchel and pulling out a healing potion, handing it to Suylyath.

"Here, for your legs."

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
epic AKH

( Children, hmm? I wonder how they'll react to the recent events and what will soon happen. )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
epic AKH

( Children, hmm? I wonder how they'll react to the recent events and what will soon happen. )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"Yes. I'm looking for a girl named Emily. Know her?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"Yes. I'm looking for a girl named Emily. Know her?"

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He nods at that, but frowns. He points to where she is in the building.

"Be warned, she may be magically poisoned by Tiberius."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

He nods at that, but frowns. He points to where she is in the building.

"Be warned, she may be magically poisoned by Tiberius."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"Thank you." Suylyath headef to the direction the healer had pointed at,
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 19, 2015
"Thank you." Suylyath headef to the direction the healer had pointed at,

The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

Zii studied in her dorm in the Mage's Guild(?). Yun read a book on the bed (Yun is a ghost. Her dialogue will be in bold). A headache began for Zii. "Yun...there's something big coming..."

A big one? Okay...stay with me.

"Err...AHH!"

Darkness. Then muffled light began to shine. A rumbling in the distance. Zii...it's horrible. Then everything zoomed in: Explosions. War. And Falin Nightlake, one of Zii's role models, destroying everything. She's...evil.

Zii woke up. She stood up and picked up her chair. Yun reappeared. You know what to do?

"I'm a little scared...Falin..." Yeah. But we need to do this! Or it's all going to end. We won't have a home, Zii. "I'll pack right now."

by The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

Zii studied in her dorm in the Mage's Guild(?). Yun read a book on the bed (Yun is a ghost. Her dialogue will be in bold). A headache began for Zii. "Yun...there's something big coming..."

A big one? Okay...stay with me.

"Err...AHH!"

Darkness. Then muffled light began to shine. A rumbling in the distance. Zii...it's horrible. Then everything zoomed in: Explosions. War. And Falin Nightlake, one of Zii's role models, destroying everything. She's...evil.

Zii woke up. She stood up and picked up her chair. Yun reappeared. You know what to do?

"I'm a little scared...Falin..." Yeah. But we need to do this! Or it's all going to end. We won't have a home, Zii. "I'll pack right now."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(sorry this is an Alternate Universe ending so the events that happen in the mages guild won't occur in this RP :/)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 19, 2015

(sorry this is an Alternate Universe ending so the events that happen in the mages guild won't occur in this RP :/)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.