Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
July 3, 2014

Kaj looks at the guys. "I had a bounty on my head there. I was running away from Whiterun and a guard stopped me. He claimed I had a bounty on my head. It was a mistake. Poor guard payed... Not quite with his life, but close. I stole so many things from his house while he was nocked down. I stripped him naked. Later, i payed my bounty. It was waaaay smaller than the money I got. I called it a nice buissines. Some venegance too. Better leave him ashamed but alive than dead."

P.S.: Guys I can't keep up! I'm on the mountain and my internet is much slower than home one. Besides, I spend like 10 hours outside, I only get 15 minutes here, and I don't only go to thuum!

by ikaram
July 3, 2014

Kaj looks at the guys. "I had a bounty on my head there. I was running away from Whiterun and a guard stopped me. He claimed I had a bounty on my head. It was a mistake. Poor guard payed... Not quite with his life, but close. I stole so many things from his house while he was nocked down. I stripped him naked. Later, i payed my bounty. It was waaaay smaller than the money I got. I called it a nice buissines. Some venegance too. Better leave him ashamed but alive than dead."

P.S.: Guys I can't keep up! I'm on the mountain and my internet is much slower than home one. Besides, I spend like 10 hours outside, I only get 15 minutes here, and I don't only go to thuum!

valromar
July 3, 2014
"I tried to sell the Jagged Crown, but no one would take it. Also they threatened to report me because they knew i stole it. Not even the thieves guild wanted it. So, to this day, i have it stashed away where no one would find it." Looking at the sky having an idea, "now that i think about it, maybe i should say hello to my "friend" and pluck out his organs with the crown. What do you guys think?"
by valromar
July 3, 2014
"I tried to sell the Jagged Crown, but no one would take it. Also they threatened to report me because they knew i stole it. Not even the thieves guild wanted it. So, to this day, i have it stashed away where no one would find it." Looking at the sky having an idea, "now that i think about it, maybe i should say hello to my "friend" and pluck out his organs with the crown. What do you guys think?"

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Ha! I might just take you up on that one day. We should be within sight of Whiterun just over this hill."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Ha! I might just take you up on that one day. We should be within sight of Whiterun just over this hill."

valromar
July 3, 2014
Norcon pointed in a direction, "Whiterun is right there, i can see Dragonsreach in the distance."
by valromar
July 3, 2014
Norcon pointed in a direction, "Whiterun is right there, i can see Dragonsreach in the distance."

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Alright, let's make it quick. We don't have all day." 

*Later, within the city...

Phelan walks out of his home, Storm-Shield Manor, and goes to the Bannered Mare, Where Norcon was suposed to meet him.

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

"Alright, let's make it quick. We don't have all day." 

*Later, within the city...

Phelan walks out of his home, Storm-Shield Manor, and goes to the Bannered Mare, Where Norcon was suposed to meet him.

valromar
July 3, 2014
Norcon grabbed the chest with the Jagged Crown, 10,000 gold, 4 cloaks, whole bunch of Daedric, steel, and ebony arrows, and the item he had to have for Solsthiem. After he left his house, the Breezehome, he went to the Bannered Mare, "i got everything i need, what about you?"
by valromar
July 3, 2014
Norcon grabbed the chest with the Jagged Crown, 10,000 gold, 4 cloaks, whole bunch of Daedric, steel, and ebony arrows, and the item he had to have for Solsthiem. After he left his house, the Breezehome, he went to the Bannered Mare, "i got everything i need, what about you?"

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan pulled out  large bag, lays it on the table, opens it, pulls out three full quivers of Stalhrim arrows, summons a large familiar, and ties the bag to it's back. Then he dispels the Familiar, and says, "Ready. I like to travel light. The reason why it took me so long is my hard-to-please warrior wife."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan pulled out  large bag, lays it on the table, opens it, pulls out three full quivers of Stalhrim arrows, summons a large familiar, and ties the bag to it's back. Then he dispels the Familiar, and says, "Ready. I like to travel light. The reason why it took me so long is my hard-to-please warrior wife."

valromar
July 3, 2014
"i was trying something out to try to get me more used to using magic. The guards said they didn't mind as long as i didn't hit anyone." Norcon looked around to make sure no one was listening, "i used my thunderbolt spell to project the arrow and my incinerate spell to add some additional fire effect to to arrow. I think it will be useful."
by valromar
July 3, 2014
"i was trying something out to try to get me more used to using magic. The guards said they didn't mind as long as i didn't hit anyone." Norcon looked around to make sure no one was listening, "i used my thunderbolt spell to project the arrow and my incinerate spell to add some additional fire effect to to arrow. I think it will be useful."

ikaram
July 5, 2014

Kaj walks towards the guys. "Guards still don't like me here. One of them tryed to put a sword trough my face. He didn't care there is no bounty on me." Kaj eats an apple. "Well, there isn't because they didn't see me take this apple. OR this dagger." Kaj looks at the weird glowing dagger. "Can someone tell me why is it glowing?"

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

Kaj walks towards the guys. "Guards still don't like me here. One of them tryed to put a sword trough my face. He didn't care there is no bounty on me." Kaj eats an apple. "Well, there isn't because they didn't see me take this apple. OR this dagger." Kaj looks at the weird glowing dagger. "Can someone tell me why is it glowing?"

valromar
July 5, 2014
Norcon examines the dagger, "it appears to be enchanted with the drain health enchantment."
by valromar
July 5, 2014
Norcon examines the dagger, "it appears to be enchanted with the drain health enchantment."

ikaram
July 5, 2014

"So... It kills more easly? Good. My fathers dagger was getting a LITTLE bit rusty." Kaj examins the dagger more. "It's a nice one. Stole it from the backsmith. Probably his favourite."

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

"So... It kills more easly? Good. My fathers dagger was getting a LITTLE bit rusty." Kaj examins the dagger more. "It's a nice one. Stole it from the backsmith. Probably his favourite."

valromar
July 5, 2014
"wouldn't doubt it, that is a very good knife." Norcon looked at the knife, "which one did you get it from?"
by valromar
July 5, 2014
"wouldn't doubt it, that is a very good knife." Norcon looked at the knife, "which one did you get it from?"

ikaram
July 5, 2014

"The one at the gate. I forgot her name..."

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

"The one at the gate. I forgot her name..."

valromar
July 5, 2014
"that's the one my mother gave her." Norcon said while shrugging it off. "I'm pretty sure that if she asked, my mother would make her another one just like it."
by valromar
July 5, 2014
"that's the one my mother gave her." Norcon said while shrugging it off. "I'm pretty sure that if she asked, my mother would make her another one just like it."

ikaram
July 5, 2014

"Your sister? Damn..." Kaj looks at the dagger more. And more. And then he says: "Um... How do I say this... Can I buy it from you? It's a nice knife. And I haven't changed my one in years. And tell your sister I am sorry. I feel really bad right now. I never felt this way before. I guess... Since you guys did change me, make me feel for somebody... I don't know. Maybe just steal from the guards. I'll never feel bad if they are guards. Here you go." Kaj gives Norcon the dagger. "Take it. I'm not bying it. I don't want it. I don't want anything!" Kaj starts crying, not trying to hold his tears, and not caring about where they are.

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

"Your sister? Damn..." Kaj looks at the dagger more. And more. And then he says: "Um... How do I say this... Can I buy it from you? It's a nice knife. And I haven't changed my one in years. And tell your sister I am sorry. I feel really bad right now. I never felt this way before. I guess... Since you guys did change me, make me feel for somebody... I don't know. Maybe just steal from the guards. I'll never feel bad if they are guards. Here you go." Kaj gives Norcon the dagger. "Take it. I'm not bying it. I don't want it. I don't want anything!" Kaj starts crying, not trying to hold his tears, and not caring about where they are.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.