Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 6, 2014
"these ones have been terrorizing Whiterun and i want to get rid of them, and Phelan was told to."
by valromar
July 6, 2014
"these ones have been terrorizing Whiterun and i want to get rid of them, and Phelan was told to."

ikaram
July 6, 2014

"I have been terrorizing Whiterun for some time before. Not in a that way dough. I  guess it's okay. Some bandits DID hurt me quite badly."

by ikaram
July 6, 2014

"I have been terrorizing Whiterun for some time before. Not in a that way dough. I  guess it's okay. Some bandits DID hurt me quite badly."

valromar
July 6, 2014
"that and it shouldn't be to much of an issue since they are also killing each other."
by valromar
July 6, 2014
"that and it shouldn't be to much of an issue since they are also killing each other."

ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Yeah. Bandits are no country that declares wars, they are tribes that fight for power. Not sofisticated like me. Imagine a bandit country." Kaj stops talking at looks up.

by ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Yeah. Bandits are no country that declares wars, they are tribes that fight for power. Not sofisticated like me. Imagine a bandit country." Kaj stops talking at looks up.

valromar
July 6, 2014
"this tribe is basically at a civil war with itself."
by valromar
July 6, 2014
"this tribe is basically at a civil war with itself."

ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Well civil wars are always with yourself. Skyrim is currently in a war with itself. And Skyrim WILL win. And WILL lose. Civil wars are weird. But lets make sure that in this war, the bandits don't win. Let's move." Kaj leaves the place. "You coming?"

by ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Well civil wars are always with yourself. Skyrim is currently in a war with itself. And Skyrim WILL win. And WILL lose. Civil wars are weird. But lets make sure that in this war, the bandits don't win. Let's move." Kaj leaves the place. "You coming?"

valromar
July 6, 2014
"of coarse but how are the bandits going to win if they are fighting us. The bandits we're fighting are killing each other. Their numbers are depleting because of their stupidity."
by valromar
July 6, 2014
"of coarse but how are the bandits going to win if they are fighting us. The bandits we're fighting are killing each other. Their numbers are depleting because of their stupidity."

ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Yeah, yeah, just get your ass over here and let's use their stupidity!"

by ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Yeah, yeah, just get your ass over here and let's use their stupidity!"

valromar
July 6, 2014
"that was the original plan"
by valromar
July 6, 2014
"that was the original plan"

valromar
July 7, 2014
Norcon looked up at the gate as the three of them left, "man, I'm gonna miss this place. By the way, Kaj, are you gonna come with us to Solsthiem, I bet it will be a lot better if you came. Phelan isn't exactly the funnest person to be around."
by valromar
July 7, 2014
Norcon looked up at the gate as the three of them left, "man, I'm gonna miss this place. By the way, Kaj, are you gonna come with us to Solsthiem, I bet it will be a lot better if you came. Phelan isn't exactly the funnest person to be around."

ikaram
July 9, 2014

"Sure, I'll come. Not that I have anything else to do."

by ikaram
July 9, 2014

"Sure, I'll come. Not that I have anything else to do."

valromar
July 9, 2014
"alright, thanks man. That means a lot to me. Traveling is fun and all but not if you have already seen everything there is to see." Norcon had a slight look of excitement on his face.
by valromar
July 9, 2014
"alright, thanks man. That means a lot to me. Traveling is fun and all but not if you have already seen everything there is to see." Norcon had a slight look of excitement on his face.

ikaram
July 9, 2014

"Just explain what Solstheim IS."

by ikaram
July 9, 2014

"Just explain what Solstheim IS."

valromar
July 9, 2014
"it's a small island inhabited mainly by Dunmer with unknown treasures and artifacts just waiting to be discovered. There are lots of mountains and little annoying creatures called reiklings. There is also a little village of Nords who call themselves Skaal."
by valromar
July 9, 2014
"it's a small island inhabited mainly by Dunmer with unknown treasures and artifacts just waiting to be discovered. There are lots of mountains and little annoying creatures called reiklings. There is also a little village of Nords who call themselves Skaal."

Phelan1019
July 9, 2014

Phelan, who had been listening to the converstion, said, "Yes, the Skaal live in the frozen north of Solstheim. They are my people."

by Phelan1019
July 9, 2014

Phelan, who had been listening to the converstion, said, "Yes, the Skaal live in the frozen north of Solstheim. They are my people."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.