Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 1, 2014
I've had my fair share of them, they are just annoying especially if you wear daedric armor like i am, they don't do much."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
I've had my fair share of them, they are just annoying especially if you wear daedric armor like i am, they don't do much."

valromar
July 1, 2014
Norcon goes over to Kaj who was sleeping and tried to wake him up while whispering, "hey, Kaj, we are leaving buddy, it's time for you to wake up."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
Norcon goes over to Kaj who was sleeping and tried to wake him up while whispering, "hey, Kaj, we are leaving buddy, it's time for you to wake up."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I dont think Kaj is waking up anytime soon, we must be patient."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"I dont think Kaj is waking up anytime soon, we must be patient."

Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"Kaj agreed to take care of some bandits, he never said anything about going to Solstheim. And Jarl Balgruuf expects word of that camp's activities being halted. We can't just up and leave now. If you will not come with me to the camp, then I will meet you in Windhelm."

by Phelan1019
July 1, 2014

"Kaj agreed to take care of some bandits, he never said anything about going to Solstheim. And Jarl Balgruuf expects word of that camp's activities being halted. We can't just up and leave now. If you will not come with me to the camp, then I will meet you in Windhelm."

Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Calm down, I told you we need to have patience."

by Yoldrog
July 1, 2014

"Calm down, I told you we need to have patience."

valromar
July 1, 2014
"when Kaj wakes up, we can go take care of the bandits, as for Solsthiem, he has more important matters to attend to. I will make sure Grokesh will meet us at windhelm if he wants his training."
by valromar
July 1, 2014
"when Kaj wakes up, we can go take care of the bandits, as for Solsthiem, he has more important matters to attend to. I will make sure Grokesh will meet us at windhelm if he wants his training."

ikaram
July 2, 2014

Kaj opens his eyes. "Wasn't sleeping anyway. Trying to get a shut eye. Your conversation was too interesting dough. Solsteimh? Never heard of it. Would love to see it if it means some more money and supplies. Adventure is fine too. I wasn't here for the bandits anyway."

by ikaram
July 2, 2014

Kaj opens his eyes. "Wasn't sleeping anyway. Trying to get a shut eye. Your conversation was too interesting dough. Solsteimh? Never heard of it. Would love to see it if it means some more money and supplies. Adventure is fine too. I wasn't here for the bandits anyway."

Phelan1019
July 2, 2014

Phelan looks over at Kaj, and says, "Alright then. Get your supplies, and, If you wish, you can wait for me at Windhelm. This bandit group has been terrorizing the people of Whiterun for too long, and I can't ignore my duties."

by Phelan1019
July 2, 2014

Phelan looks over at Kaj, and says, "Alright then. Get your supplies, and, If you wish, you can wait for me at Windhelm. This bandit group has been terrorizing the people of Whiterun for too long, and I can't ignore my duties."

valromar
July 2, 2014
"I'll come along too, i live in Whiterun and want to put an arrow through their eye sockets." Norcon looks at Kaj, "like i said, i can get you gold, just ask."
by valromar
July 2, 2014
"I'll come along too, i live in Whiterun and want to put an arrow through their eye sockets." Norcon looks at Kaj, "like i said, i can get you gold, just ask."

valromar
July 2, 2014
Norcon looks over at Runos and Kaj, "so, are you guys going to join us or are you just gonna meet us over by Windhelm?"
by valromar
July 2, 2014
Norcon looks over at Runos and Kaj, "so, are you guys going to join us or are you just gonna meet us over by Windhelm?"

Yoldrog
July 2, 2014

"Ill go ahead and meet you at Windhelm, I have things to do there other than Solsteim"

by Yoldrog
July 2, 2014

"Ill go ahead and meet you at Windhelm, I have things to do there other than Solsteim"

valromar
July 2, 2014
"alright"
by valromar
July 2, 2014
"alright"

Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan looks at the others. "Um, friends, there is something that I neglected to tell you. Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak has a price on my head."

by Phelan1019
July 3, 2014

Phelan looks at the others. "Um, friends, there is something that I neglected to tell you. Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak has a price on my head."

valromar
July 3, 2014
Norcon looking at Phelan, "why, what have you done?" Finally realizing a flaw in their plan, "then it will be much more difficult to go to Solsthiem, Jarl Ulfric never took a liking to me, i too have a bounty on my head. I have an easy way to get to the boat to gain passage, but hiding a Jarl will be much more difficult." Looking at Phelan.
by valromar
July 3, 2014
Norcon looking at Phelan, "why, what have you done?" Finally realizing a flaw in their plan, "then it will be much more difficult to go to Solsthiem, Jarl Ulfric never took a liking to me, i too have a bounty on my head. I have an easy way to get to the boat to gain passage, but hiding a Jarl will be much more difficult." Looking at Phelan.

Yoldrog
July 3, 2014

"I belive I have a solution for that..." grins wickedly

by Yoldrog
July 3, 2014

"I belive I have a solution for that..." grins wickedly

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.