GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Then dont do anything major. See ya in 30 min
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Then dont do anything major. See ya in 30 min

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"Alright, all of you get the sleep you need, if you so choose. I will continue my studies." He pulls back his war books, looking to improve the defences as much as possible, yet is finding himself distracted by.. something. He can't quite describe what.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"Alright, all of you get the sleep you need, if you so choose. I will continue my studies." He pulls back his war books, looking to improve the defences as much as possible, yet is finding himself distracted by.. something. He can't quite describe what.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor lays down and is fast asleep. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor lays down and is fast asleep. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Hey Makor how did you learn that firebolt storm spell?" said Emily as she went to bed covering herself with the blankets and waiting for his response

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Hey Makor how did you learn that firebolt storm spell?" said Emily as she went to bed covering herself with the blankets and waiting for his response

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
"Hey Makor how did you learn that firebolt storm spell?"

"The spell of Malacath, I'm the Immortal or Champion of Malacath, no one else knows this spell." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
"Hey Makor how did you learn that firebolt storm spell?"

"The spell of Malacath, I'm the Immortal or Champion of Malacath, no one else knows this spell." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Intresting...I'm a crymancer so I don't use fire at all...anyways G'night" said Emily falling back to sleep
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Intresting...I'm a crymancer so I don't use fire at all...anyways G'night" said Emily falling back to sleep

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then lowers his book, thinking over something as he looks around the room, noticing a set of odd, yet rather beautiful tatooes on Falin's arm.

"What are those there? They are rather, er, beautiful."

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then lowers his book, thinking over something as he looks around the room, noticing a set of odd, yet rather beautiful tatooes on Falin's arm.

"What are those there? They are rather, er, beautiful."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin was silent for a time, studying the tattoos that decorated her arm. An intricate sleeve of vines and flowers, representing the Bosmeri ties to the Green. "It . . . was for my engagement."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin was silent for a time, studying the tattoos that decorated her arm. An intricate sleeve of vines and flowers, representing the Bosmeri ties to the Green. "It . . . was for my engagement."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(why am i laughing at the fact you said What are those xD)

(bruh, I hate that shit, and i want to kill that guy, so fuckin annoying) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(why am i laughing at the fact you said What are those xD)

(bruh, I hate that shit, and i want to kill that guy, so fuckin annoying) 

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He widens his eyes, realizing the implications as he stumbles over his own words for a moment.

"I... er, I-I'm sorry. I, uh, didn't, didn't know... Who... who was he?"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He widens his eyes, realizing the implications as he stumbles over his own words for a moment.

"I... er, I-I'm sorry. I, uh, didn't, didn't know... Who... who was he?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily kept thinking about what happened earlier with Suylyath 'I wonder if he's ok, I could try and wip up a potion to grow his tongue back but i'm not good at alchemy...I wonder if sauriil will teach me more about magick and alchemy, maybe even enchanting'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily kept thinking about what happened earlier with Suylyath 'I wonder if he's ok, I could try and wip up a potion to grow his tongue back but i'm not good at alchemy...I wonder if sauriil will teach me more about magick and alchemy, maybe even enchanting'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin sighed. "His name was Dereth; we'd been close friends ever since we were young. Always competing and fighting . . ." A small, sad smile crossed her face. "Some people wondered how we hadn't strangled each other yet. But we could always read each other, no matter what."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin sighed. "His name was Dereth; we'd been close friends ever since we were young. Always competing and fighting . . ." A small, sad smile crossed her face. "Some people wondered how we hadn't strangled each other yet. But we could always read each other, no matter what."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"He sounds like a good man for you." He offers his best comforting smile, slightly shrinking into himself at that.

"I'm sorry that I brought it up..." He looks down, attempting to hide his guilt from her.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"He sounds like a good man for you." He offers his best comforting smile, slightly shrinking into himself at that.

"I'm sorry that I brought it up..." He looks down, attempting to hide his guilt from her.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.