Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin shook her head, silent.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin shook her head, silent.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He doesn't know what to do at that moment and, deciding that his gut instinct was best, he attempts to comfort her with a sort of side hug, wrapping an arm around her and rubbing her shoulder, choosing not to say anything while mentally praying to all the gods of the Altmer Pantheon that he is doing the right thing.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He doesn't know what to do at that moment and, deciding that his gut instinct was best, he attempts to comfort her with a sort of side hug, wrapping an arm around her and rubbing her shoulder, choosing not to say anything while mentally praying to all the gods of the Altmer Pantheon that he is doing the right thing.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
(I'm sad now :( )
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Me too :/ )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Me too :/ )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Emily awoke from a nightmare that was horrible dhe huffed heavily before realizing she was at the fort, she got out of bed and went up to where the guy that was sitting next to Falin (Forgot his name) "do you know where I can get something to eat?"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Emily awoke from a nightmare that was horrible dhe huffed heavily before realizing she was at the fort, she got out of bed and went up to where the guy that was sitting next to Falin (Forgot his name) "do you know where I can get something to eat?"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He points in the direction of the mess hall, still choosing not to speak. (Qorian's his name, War's his game!)

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He points in the direction of the mess hall, still choosing not to speak. (Qorian's his name, War's his game!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"thank you" she walked to the mess room, got some chicken and wine and sat down to eat it (her night mare was really freightening so I'm not going to say it here)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"thank you" she walked to the mess room, got some chicken and wine and sat down to eat it (her night mare was really freightening so I'm not going to say it here)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath woke up, asking questions. But he didn't knownwho he was asking.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath woke up, asking questions. But he didn't knownwho he was asking.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He absent-mindedly nods to her, still choosing the action of comforting over speaking, awaiting Falin's next words.

'Alright, Qorian, you can do this, make her happy. And by the gods, don't screw up!' He converses with himself.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He absent-mindedly nods to her, still choosing the action of comforting over speaking, awaiting Falin's next words.

'Alright, Qorian, you can do this, make her happy. And by the gods, don't screw up!' He converses with himself.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Falin."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Falin."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

(( Greenie, yer in the Medical Ward :P Everyone else is in Barracks and Veyd is in the Mess Hall. ))

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

(( Greenie, yer in the Medical Ward :P Everyone else is in Barracks and Veyd is in the Mess Hall. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Once she was done eatinf Emily decided to check on Suylyath, when she entered the room she went to one of the medics "excuse me but mind if I help i'm a mage and I'm quite good with healing magic"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Once she was done eatinf Emily decided to check on Suylyath, when she entered the room she went to one of the medics "excuse me but mind if I help i'm a mage and I'm quite good with healing magic"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

The lead healer turns to chatter with her fellow healers in Altmeris, before she turns back around and nos to her.

"Yes, go right in."

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

The lead healer turns to chatter with her fellow healers in Altmeris, before she turns back around and nos to her.

"Yes, go right in."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I still have my tongue, mage."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I still have my tongue, mage."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"yes but you need rest as well" (her names Emily and didn't suylyath and emily akready tell each other there names?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"yes but you need rest as well" (her names Emily and didn't suylyath and emily akready tell each other there names?)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.