GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"So why have you come?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"So why have you come?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"to see how your doing, you must feel some pain from a possession like that" said Emily examining Suylyath
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"to see how your doing, you must feel some pain from a possession like that" said Emily examining Suylyath

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Possession isnt a big deal."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Possession isnt a big deal."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin tried to find something - anything - to focus on. Yet the screams, the mocking, fire, blood, it was all still there eating away at the back of her mind.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin tried to find something - anything - to focus on. Yet the screams, the mocking, fire, blood, it was all still there eating away at the back of her mind.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Plus, its over with.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Plus, its over with.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Fine I came cause I was worried about you I had a nightmare that you where wotking for the imperials and that Makor was dead, Sauriil was being tortured Falin being shot by a dozen arrows and that I was being attacked by battlemages and you were being possessed to kill me...and it seemed so real.." she dazed off for a moment "That is why I came here to see if you were still alright....I can let you sleep if you'd like?"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Fine I came cause I was worried about you I had a nightmare that you where wotking for the imperials and that Makor was dead, Sauriil was being tortured Falin being shot by a dozen arrows and that I was being attacked by battlemages and you were being possessed to kill me...and it seemed so real.." she dazed off for a moment "That is why I came here to see if you were still alright....I can let you sleep if you'd like?"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then does something he may or may not come to regret... He places a quick peck on her cheek, before instantly scooting away, seemingly trying to make himself shrink into nothingness.

Currently, this is inside his mind: 'Oh gods, what did I just do? Dammit, you jackass, you just kissed her cheek while she is mourning her lover! Asshole!'

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then does something he may or may not come to regret... He places a quick peck on her cheek, before instantly scooting away, seemingly trying to make himself shrink into nothingness.

Currently, this is inside his mind: 'Oh gods, what did I just do? Dammit, you jackass, you just kissed her cheek while she is mourning her lover! Asshole!'

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"No! Tell me more about the dream."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"No! Tell me more about the dream."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
(0__0 CALLED IT!!)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
(0__0 CALLED IT!!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"oh are you..sure it was rather gruesome..." said Emily while sitting on a stool

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"oh are you..sure it was rather gruesome..." said Emily while sitting on a stool

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin jerked away from the Altmer commander. "You . . ." She slapped him before standing and leaving the room.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin jerked away from the Altmer commander. "You . . ." She slapped him before standing and leaving the room.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( Knew it. DRAMAAAA! )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( Knew it. DRAMAAAA! )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Yes! Tell me!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Yes! Tell me!"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Lokonikah (OOOOH GET REKT 420 MLG SLAPPED DARUDE-Sandstorm
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Lokonikah (OOOOH GET REKT 420 MLG SLAPPED DARUDE-Sandstorm

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

At that, a messenger rushes into the room, carrying orders from the King for him. He reads it to himself outloud.

"I am to... take our fleet and... attack? WHAT?! The hell is wrong with our King?! Auri-el dammit all!" He crumbles the letter in his hand, before rushing to the armor and equips his armor and weapons, meeting with the sailors who are all heading to the fleet that is currently docked. (Oh, and he was yelling in Altmeris.)

"<You know your orders, sailors, move out!>" He oversees them as they head to the fleet, consisting of all of their ships.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

At that, a messenger rushes into the room, carrying orders from the King for him. He reads it to himself outloud.

"I am to... take our fleet and... attack? WHAT?! The hell is wrong with our King?! Auri-el dammit all!" He crumbles the letter in his hand, before rushing to the armor and equips his armor and weapons, meeting with the sailors who are all heading to the fleet that is currently docked. (Oh, and he was yelling in Altmeris.)

"<You know your orders, sailors, move out!>" He oversees them as they head to the fleet, consisting of all of their ships.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.